Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Agbor Prison Refused To Give Me Access To My Lawyer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agbor Prison Refused To Give Me Access To My Lawyer (110 Views)

The Python I Killed In Agbor / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbor Prison Refused To Give Me Access To My Lawyer by riko1010: 6:51am On Feb 17
January 29, 2024
I was told I was being taken to court but the vehicle went to Federal Neuro-psychiatric hospital Benin city, Edo state.
I told the nurse, Veronica, that I would not enter the hospital without my lawyer.
We argued for hours until they asked the hospital guards to force me out of the vehicle.
They tied me to a bed and took blood from me , they injected me with an unknown drug and asked for urine which i refused to give.
The unknown drug caused tremors but they knew it would because they gave me ozace(a medication to stop the tremor side effects).
I will ask the name of the unknown drug.

January 30, 2024
I discussed with my lawyer Barr.Richarmond Natha-Alade about the hospital visit. I informed him I might sue the prison for refusal to give me access to my lawyer before the evaluation and for deceiving me about the destination on January 29, 2024.

February 8, 2024
I was taken to Federal Neuro-psychiatric hospital Benin city, by Warder Iyasere, Nurse Veronica, I gave urine, and my statement of why I was sent to the hospital for evaluation to a doctor named Dr.Okonkwo.
Dr.Okonkwo gave another injection and gave same drug Ozace for the side effects.
Dr.Okonkwo asked for my documents to be submitted to the director. The documents were submitted. I asked the directors office staff if they have power to investigate and discharge me, they said yes.
My mother was present, I told her she should not lie to help me gain freedom.

February 12, 2024
I was taken to Federal Neuro-psychiatric hospital Benin city, by Warder James, Nurse Veronica. I was clerked (my details taken) by a doctor named Dr.Moses.
Dr.Moses asked lots of personal information which I gave, he interviewed my mother about my character, she lied about my character such as her false claim that I throw food away instead of eating it all. I again asked her not to lie and informed Dr.Moses that she is lying in an attempt to help me according to what she told me.
Dr.Moses asked if I hear voices, I said No. I told him I'm involved in spiritual practices like my father and mother. Dr.Moses observed my thyroid on my neck and stated he'd like to carry out tests. He prescribed 4 tests, urine toxicology, blood thyroid function test, psychological test, and a scan. He also asked for my university admission letter.

Visit https://notamurder.com for more.

Re: Agbor Prison Refused To Give Me Access To My Lawyer by riko1010: 6:59am On Feb 17
February 12, 2024

Re: Agbor Prison Refused To Give Me Access To My Lawyer by LoveLeadsLand(m): 7:02am On Feb 17
One out of many injustices taking place in Nigeria. The real criminals are free and even ruling.
Re: Agbor Prison Refused To Give Me Access To My Lawyer by riko1010: 7:26am On Feb 17
Together we shall make Nigeria better.

Sign the petition against police and unknown gun men:

https://chng.it/CQQYDDkxWB

LoveLeadsLand:
One out of many injustices taking place in Nigeria. The real criminals are free and even ruling.
Re: Agbor Prison Refused To Give Me Access To My Lawyer by Barrywilly(m): 7:55am On Feb 17
I have no doubt that you are a real psycho case. The judge was right to have ordered that your brain should be checked for some loose bolts. In this your writeup, I can pick up one or two statements showing that you are more probably not okay. Please try to comport urself and let them treat you.

1 Like

Re: Agbor Prison Refused To Give Me Access To My Lawyer by Aleem26(m): 8:07am On Feb 17
Many are mad but few are diagnosed
Re: Agbor Prison Refused To Give Me Access To My Lawyer by riko1010: 2:48pm On Feb 19
The people robbing and framing me rely on declaring people insane to hide their crimes.
You are one of such persons.

Barrywilly:
I have no doubt that you are a real psycho case. The judge was right to have ordered that your brain should be checked for some loose bolts. In this your writeup, I can pick up one or two statements showing that you are more probably not okay. Please try to comport urself and let them treat you.
Re: Agbor Prison Refused To Give Me Access To My Lawyer by riko1010: 2:50pm On Feb 19
How long can criminals in Nigeria declare their victims insane?. Our society is developing to a point where the criminal suspicion of insanity will lead to persons involved being charged for crimes.
Aleem26:
Many are mad but few are diagnosed

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Paypal Limitation Issue / Ten Methods To Survive The Present Situation In Nigeria / Breaking : High Cost Of Living Protest In Lagos Goes Upside Down ( Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.