Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why Is This Holy And This Evil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is This Holy And This Evil? (239 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Holy And This Evil? by chatinent: 8:38am On Feb 17
angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Holy And This Evil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:01am On Feb 17
None of the attached is holy.
Re: Why Is This Holy And This Evil? by Bacteriologist(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17
Because religion is purely a tool of control. It wasn't built on truth but on ignorance and falsehood.

So they tell you your own is bad and theirs is better.

Then, you can more easily control people when they think you are carrying something superior to what they have.

Re: Why Is This Holy And This Evil? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:47pm On Feb 17
chatinent:
angry

I just saw you in ranked codm multiplayer. Na you be this?

Re: Why Is This Holy And This Evil? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:50pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:
None of the attached is holy.

Seconded
Re: Why Is This Holy And This Evil? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On Feb 17
Bacteriologist:
Because religion is purely a tool of control. It wasn't built on truth but on ignorance and falsehood.

So they tell you your own is bad and theirs is better.

Then, you can more easily control people when they think you are carrying something superior to what they have.

Yet, you are using their phones and cars and many thing as they have controlled. Try and be intelligent
Re: Why Is This Holy And This Evil? by DonroxyII: 4:27pm On Feb 17
chatinent:
angry
It is all About Mindsets & Emotions.

Don't attached yourself to a "Belief-System" That will Limit Your Realities & Civilisations Only For You to Become Wounded & Toxic ... If You Misbehave Towards Nature, She will Treat Your Fvcked Ups with Much Fvcks as Nature Doesn't Give a Ratazz about You or Your Emotions Just Serve Your Good Great Purposes Do Your Fvcked Ups, Cleanse Your Messed Up & Die ....

I Hold God in Higher Esteem Then I Face the Harshness of Realities With Nothing Than to Emerged a Conqueror, Nothing-Else!

Neither Saudi Arabia Nor Isreal Shall Determine My "God" For Me .... Neither My Yoruba Heritage Too.... I can Determine My God Myself Just Look into Realities Without Emotions, You will See God via Trial & Errrors Then Use the Religion Books as a Guide & Guard.

Life is all about Good-Sins-Evils ... Choose Your Thresholds Wisely ... You can't Escape the Three Parameters!
Re: Why Is This Holy And This Evil? by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Feb 17
chatinent:
angry
In religion of Christianity fpr example holiness for adherents is as defined by your pastors, mogs, GBs, Popes, etc. -- your gods of men . So, you would need to ask your particular god of men and learn to stick with his particular opinion on the issue, I guess. undecided
Re: Why Is This Holy And This Evil? by chatinent: 6:06pm On Feb 17
SenecaTheYonger:

I just saw you in ranked codm multiplayer. Na you be this?

Yes boss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delivered From The Powers Of Darkness – Emmanuel Eni / Apostle Suleman Is Unrepentant And Arrogant / Spiritual Digest : Celebration Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.