Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Free Housing For A NYSC Based Lagos Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Free Housing For A NYSC Based Lagos Corper (337 Views)

Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’ / Imam Rafiu Olalekan, Lagos Corper Missing (photos) / Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Housing For A NYSC Based Lagos Corper by olowoba2: 9:22am On Feb 17
I will like to offer a free room in my apartment to a Lagos based corps member who may be looking for an apartment. I live on the island.

Conditions:
Male or female, but strongly prefer male cos I am male
You must be a serving corps members with accommodation needs. I will demand proof.
You will provide contact details of your guardian / parents, 1 additional referee and social media handle(s) for security screening
No yahoo yahoo or anything illegal.
You will move out at most 2 months after your POP. Under no condition will you stay an extra day after 2 months. Cos I want it to benefit others after you.
You will be responsible for your welfare. You will also be responsible for keeping your apartment clean. I am providing accomodation, free home Wifi / internet and responsible use of utilities (water is like gold on the island).
No illegalities. I re-emphasize this again. You will be asked to move out based on mere suspicion.
You must be a Nairaland user.
Preferably a first class, distinction or 2nd class upper graduate
Reach out to me with on firebrandzero@gmail.com with your Nairaland username. You may comment here. I will keep responding to this thread until the vacancy is filled.
Re: Free Housing For A NYSC Based Lagos Corper by Bugatti3(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18
Hello olowoba2,

I'm NNADI VICTOR EL-BUKA, currently serving in the NYSC program with the Nairaland username Bugatti3. I recently came across your generous offer of free housing for a NYSC-based Lagos Corper on Nairaland. As someone actively seeking accommodation, I'm interested in exploring this opportunity. I'll be reaching out via email with the required details. Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
NNADI VICTOR EL-BUKA (Bugatti3)
Re: Free Housing For A NYSC Based Lagos Corper by olowoba2: 12:55pm On Mar 02
olowoba2:
I will like to offer a free room in my apartment to a Lagos based corps member who may be looking for an apartment. I live on the island.

Conditions:
Male or female, but strongly prefer male cos I am male
You must be a serving corps members with accommodation needs. I will demand proof.
You will provide contact details of your guardian / parents, 1 additional referee and social media handle(s) for security screening
No yahoo yahoo or anything illegal.
You will move out at most 2 months after your POP. Under no condition will you stay an extra day after 2 months. Cos I want it to benefit others after you.
You will be responsible for your welfare. You will also be responsible for keeping your apartment clean. I am providing accomodation, free home Wifi / internet and responsible use of utilities (water is like gold on the island).
No illegalities. I re-emphasize this again. You will be asked to move out based on mere suspicion.
You must be a Nairaland user.
Preferably a first class, distinction or 2nd class upper graduate
Reach out to me with on firebrandzero@gmail.com with your Nairaland username. You may comment here. I will keep responding to this thread until the vacancy is filled.
Still available.
Re: Free Housing For A NYSC Based Lagos Corper by olowoba2: 12:55pm On Mar 02
Bugatti3:
Hello olowoba2,

I'm NNADI VICTOR EL-BUKA, currently serving in the NYSC program with the Nairaland username Bugatti3. I recently came across your generous offer of free housing for a NYSC-based Lagos Corper on Nairaland. As someone actively seeking accommodation, I'm interested in exploring this opportunity. I'll be reaching out via email with the required details. Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
NNADI VICTOR EL-BUKA (Bugatti3)
I did not get your email.

(1) (Reply)

Evergreen Initiative Hosts National Youth Dialogue / Sales Job For Newly Passed Out Corpers / Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.