Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record (31163 Views)

See Pics Of A Man Who Cuts Off His Nose And Upper Lip To Become A Black Alien / Meet The Nigerian Man With Four GUINESS WORLD RECORDS / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Kuginzi: 5:44pm On Feb 17
A Danish man has earned an unusual Guinness World Records title after he managed to stuff 68 matchsticks into his nostrils.

Peter von Tangen Buskov, 39, was awarded the title for the most matches held in the nose, surpassing Guinness World Records’ goal of 45 matchsticks, UPI.com reports.

"Surprisingly it didn’t really hurt,” Buskov told GWR. “I have fairly large nostrils and quite stretchy skin. I’m sure that helped a lot.”

Buskov said he chose the matchstick challenge after researching different world records he could attempt. He said he doesn’t think he can currently beat his own record, but he hasn’t ruled out trying again in the future.

“For me, an increase in capacity would require some training, or perhaps my nose will grow as I get older,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/man-sticks-68-matches-in-his-nose-to-break-guiness-world-record/

1 Like

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by muyico(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17
maybe nah mouth I go try
bcus my mouth big well well

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Tolumiide: 5:29am On Feb 18
Nigerian politicians suppose dey break record steadily

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by upower123(m): 5:30am On Feb 18
This is foolish record

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by me4323753: 5:30am On Feb 18
All these white people no just get wetin to live life for again.. play too much

26 Likes

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by shamsin6300(m): 5:30am On Feb 18
I will show this to my neighbor so that he can give it a try.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by NothingDoMe: 5:31am On Feb 18
Nigerians are coming for your record.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Heroesworths(m): 5:32am On Feb 18
Someone should break this record quickly.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Rikze: 5:33am On Feb 18
shocked

Nigerians will challenge him and show him we have names like Nosa here.

So if your name na Nosa, come and show your talent. You have a record to break.

37 Likes

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by bluefilm: 5:34am On Feb 18
shamsin6300:

You're doing well
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Divinerace(m): 5:35am On Feb 18
grin
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Divinerace(m): 5:36am On Feb 18
grin grin
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Divinerace(m): 5:36am On Feb 18
Wetin I go do to break my own record embarassed
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by kennyz247(m): 5:37am On Feb 18
Wahala dem say e no dey finish....

When some people are struggling to survive this current heat wave and end time tinubulations, someone is out there busy sticking his nose...

1 Like

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by HeroicMeastro: 5:37am On Feb 18
Tolumiide:
Nigerian politicians suppose dey break record steadily
Must you link Nigeria to everything? Funny enough, you may be worse that those politicians if you'd have the slightest of opportunity.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by chiga131: 5:38am On Feb 18
You'll learn, you'll learn the hard way. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Aesthetical: 5:40am On Feb 18
Hmmm
People sure do strange things.
Let me go search the record I can easily break too
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by duduade: 5:40am On Feb 18
muyico:
maybe nah mouth I go try

Walahi you too much 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by markidoo(m): 5:42am On Feb 18
This will be broken soon, Nigerians go try 200 sticks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by SAdock: 5:58am On Feb 18
Sometimes I begin to think where most people got their inspiration from.
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by AmadorSays: 6:02am On Feb 18
This man will definitely have the ability to smell something fishy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by okomile(f): 6:13am On Feb 18
Na ear I go put my own

Madness!!!!

Hunger dey ooooooo
Who cook Sunday rice? Just put stew only as egg too na high budget for naija

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by alshalz(m): 6:26am On Feb 18
That Bollywood actor (Uwaezuoke/Nwude)wee get big nose go break this record with no stress, in fact he go do 68*3
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by LOVEGINO(m): 6:40am On Feb 18
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by crackhouse(m): 6:42am On Feb 18
This one is the simplest thing to do
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Subonbon(m): 6:58am On Feb 18
cheesy
muyico:
maybe nah mouth I go try
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Subonbon(m): 6:59am On Feb 18
shamsin6300:
wonder how this your neighbours nose looks like grin
Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by Sucre6: 7:02am On Feb 18
Some people can put 200 sticks in one nose here in Nigeria, oyibo people way get tiny nose hole, I have seen some blacks way their nose be like glass cup 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record by fapcrook(m): 7:13am On Feb 18
muyico:
maybe nah mouth I go try

Pinshure of your big mouth please!
Or we donbilif you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person / Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.