Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba (35334 Views)

Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies / Lagos Begins Process To Relocate Computer Village From Ikeja / A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Justiceleague1: 6:46pm On Feb 17
madridguy:
grin grin grin Maybe you also think the thread is about Agulu and okija shrine.

All still in the south 😁😁😁
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OkoAmarashy: 6:46pm On Feb 17
Justiceleague1:

The only berebe there are the people selling roadside food, roadside phone technicians,awon alagbo and the ever present touts

All streets there are named after Yorubas.
The Iyaloja and Babaloja who close your shops at will are Yorubas.
All the streets there are named after Yorubas.

Your people will be used for cleaning the mud and developing Katangowa. After that, we will kick you out you again. If that's not slavery, what is that?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by alizma: 6:47pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

I'm talking of transport and ease of accessibility.

Just imagine I get to Ikeja, will enter bus to Ọgba, then take bus to Abule Egba??
What is the difference between coming to ikeja or egbeda from VI? If you can come to ikeja from VI, you can do the say to egbeda if you need that same service

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OkoAmarashy: 6:47pm On Feb 17
Justiceleague1:

OniPonpon ti soro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Elede tin sunkun.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Patojargz: 6:47pm On Feb 17
Unnecessary suffocation... Bad Government!!!
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17
It's now 20 years they have repeating this.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Druss(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17
This is silly.
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Benwallt(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

Just imagine I get to Ikeja, will enter bus to Ọgba, then take bus to Abule Egba??

People from Abule Egba no dey go Ikeja go buy phone before. The distance is irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by davidtemi(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

I believe there's iyana ipaja bus in mostly every bus parks in Lagos, from there enter abule egba, alight at SUPER

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by toujurs: 6:50pm On Feb 17
Yankee101:
Doing igbos shege pro max in Lagos since Tinubu lost his own claimed state
everything you guys will say everything is to intimidate the igbo's. Are the yoruba's not also at computer village. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by ictplotter(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

Oshodin, ikeja, iyana ipaja and Abule Egba is a straight route via lagos Abeokuta express way. Ogba is a different axis entirely. Are u new in lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by broadman20: 6:51pm On Feb 17
Godfullsam:
Sanwo olu hate we igbos 2 much grin.

He is envious of our progress grin

He should not push us to the wall because if we decide to move our businesses out of Lagos, eko will become the shadow of itself grin.

Anytime I see comments of people typing with empty stomach I will know.

Hahahaha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by lexy2014: 6:53pm On Feb 17
thesicilian:

Doesn't really matter, in my opinion.
There are no special equipment or facilities at Ikeja that makes it "computer village"
Computer village is the people, not the place.

As long as government is sincere in their plans to provide another adequate location for them no problem

what are the equipment and facilities that need to be at Ikeja that ought to make it "computer village"?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OkoAmarashy: 6:54pm On Feb 17
Druss:
This is silly.

What's you gonna do about it? Give ultimatum, cry like kids or get the fok back to your small enclave?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by do4luv14(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17
yamunla:

Why do u need to enter ogba bus again when their is abule egba bus in ikeja?

As in wetin you dey find go ogba

Time saving tactics boss,

I once went to wAEC office at Ogba from Ajegunle, got to Oshodi as early as 6:30am, on a busy raining morning, sit in an Ogba bound boss for over 20mins boss is yet to full, some passengers are even coming down,

Had to drop and board Ikeja along, from there a jerk to Ogba, got there under 15mins
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Jozibrainz100: 6:55pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

The farther it is from Ur location, The close it is for some persons

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Maliqcious: 6:55pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

na today people they adjust?
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by udemzyudex(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17
Lol.. Na since fashola time I Don dey here this one and guess what, people still dey build new plaza. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by udemzyudex(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

When you get to under bridge, you'll see Keke going Abule egba.

Why go to Ogba before Abule egba? That's unnecessary journey naa, you can enter Agege instead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OkoAmarashy: 6:57pm On Feb 17
udemzyudex:
Lol.. Na since fashola time I Don dey here this one and guess what, people still dey build new plaza. grin

That's what those in Abule Ado also said. We can see how it panned out.
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by intruder15(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:

Just to buy or fix phone o.
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Omoapena(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:
Lol...

Who wan go from VI to Abule Egba to repair or buy phone...

Govt sometimes though...

There's computer village in VI...
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OLOKOESHIN: 6:58pm On Feb 17
Ulogwe1:
Opa na Legos or Lagos.

Correct yourself now.
Nah their pronunciation be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by farem: 6:58pm On Feb 17
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo741K2XFbI?si=SsxgTODkP3Yl5LFu

TVC News

Lagos never owns the Computer village. This is because the village never exists. What we call Computer Village these days is conglomeration of shops in individual properties.
If it happens, it will not see the light of the day because I don't as a landlord, determines who I take as my tenant and I will rather go to Ikeja than going to somewhere close to Ouagadougou (Kantagwa)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by wman(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17
They've been saying this thing for about a decade now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by tishbite43: 7:00pm On Feb 17
Focusmind:

Be wise on what, exactly? Invest in home? I don't know why people keep making this kind of statement. A business man will always chase his customers, wherever he resides. Most of you are fond of saying, " come home and invest ". As if the so called home is even business friendly, with all the greed, envy, family issues and ease of doing business. Please allow Igbos in Lagos to expand their businesses in peace in Lagos or else where in Nigeria if they want. My cousins are in the east, running their businesses and I hear lots of challenges, issues and harassment they face there.
You're simply stupid if you're actually an Igbo
People like you are the problem the Igbos have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by thesicilian: 7:01pm On Feb 17
ceejay80s:

Because e near ur house abi?
Lol. I stay at Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Omoapena(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17
DlegendofGarden:
Relocating computer Village is like killing tech business in Nigeria.
Gov shld think twice before enacting such law

How are they killing it?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by hansomb: 7:02pm On Feb 17
Any business man wey get sense go quickly go buy house or land there close to the market b4 it goes up like naira
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by Maliqcious: 7:02pm On Feb 17
NaijaCrusader:
Lagos hatred against Igbos continue... The country is burning their concentration should be on how to revive the dying Nigerian economy and not making things more difficult for people. What is the difference in cost in terms of transportation and the people's willingness to go to Egba to patronize them and is this the best time for this with all that is going on in this country
it the state decision not federal
Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by OkoAmarashy: 7:03pm On Feb 17
tishbite43:

You're simply stupid if you're actually an Igbo
People like you are the problem the Igbos have

Cry all you want, that guy sees the greed behind the shouts of Igbos should come home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by brainhgeek(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17
It is Lagos and not Legos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Free Accurate Forex Signals / FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.