Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday (35328 Views)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Reporting live From Onitsha, Anambra state.

Union bank, UBA, FIRST Bank ATM etc are dispensing the new naira note.

Stop believing the lies and rumors that flies daily concerning the new naira notes.

Deposit your old naira notes with the bank or POS(point of sales) agent.

Go and visit any ATM stand near you and make your withdrawal.

You only have 4days to change you old currency.

From @Bossgerald

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2023
Seun front page.

Access Bank too

Modified*

3rd pics; from a nairalander based in surulere

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by maasoap(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2023
BossGerald:

Stop believing the lies and rumors that flies daily concerning the new naira notes.

From @Bossgerald

When we begin to see am in circulation. But for now, the new notes are still as scarce as petrol.

5 Likes

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2023
maasoap:

When we begin to see am in circulation

It's already in circulation, go withdraw yours, encourage others to do same.

It would circulate more.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Prayfortheworld: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2023
BossGerald:

It would circulate more.
I withdraw on Saturday too alot of banks are paying it but it's still scarce and once the load and the money finishes they won't load again
You were just lucky stop sounding like you know it all this is Nigeria

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

I withdraw on Saturday too alot of banks are paying it but it's still scarce and once the load and the money finishes they won't load again

I don't know your location, but here the ATMs are dispensing 24/7.

The new currency seem to be scarce because many people are still waiting for the deadline to go overwhelm the bank with their rush hour deposit and withdrawal.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Penguin2: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2023
BossGerald:

From @Bossgerald

Thank you jare!

Don’t mind Tinubu BATstards who are making mountains ⛰ out of a molehill because they are looking for extension so that their lord and saviour can use the money he has stashed away to buy votes.

But God pass them.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Scopgel1: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

I was able to withdraw it on Wednesday and no money in the atm since yesterday had to use Pos agent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Penguin2:

Thank you jare!

Don’t mind Tinubu BATstards who are making mountains ⛰ out of a molehill because they are looking for extension so that their lord and saviour can use the money he has stashed away to buy votes.

But God pass them.

No politician is allowed to propagate false information to the public...its a criminal offence.

People should be informed to get their new naira notes because its now available in ATMs nationwide

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2023
Scopgel1:

I was able to withdraw it on Wednesday and no money in the atm since yesterday had to use Pos agent

You can check different bank ATMs, once the old naira note is withdrawn from circulation...people hoarding the new naira notes would be forced to use it for transactions.

11 Likes

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by yemmight(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2023
This is not false o.. This money we have que on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, GTB, Zenith and the rest have people in que as I am typing this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Iamgrey5(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2023
I do Pos business and operate three pos points.

I have only been given old notes since Monday.

One can only withdraw new money at the ATM @ 20k per day.

I do transaction of at least 500k per day at my pos points.

Most of you talking trash don't know what you are talking about.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Iamgrey5(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2023
yemmight:
This is not false o.. This money we have que on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, GTB, Zenith and the rest have people in que as I am typing this.
I realized most People Nairaland are kids

Most people doing business are talking about the cost on their business and level of uncertainty. Some kids are flashing 20k cash like that is all Nigerians need.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Sammy07: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I do Pos business and operate three pos point.

I do transaction of at least 500k per day at my pos point.

I saw the post earlier, I just ignored the OP.

Last week, at GTB in Ondo, I went inside the bank to collect cash not even at the ATM

Yet I was given old Notes.
I protested, and the staff was telling me that's what they have,

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by bishopkay: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Ehya sorry man... I hope things get better with the currency thing soon sha... Probably after elections Sha from how I see things. It's politicians in cahoots with bankers making the new notes scarce. The thing Sha na say they can never get the equivalent of the volume of cash they have stashed already to propagate this election.

6 Likes

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by potbelly(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2023
Tell how how long it took you to withdraw the money from the ATM...

1 Like

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by michlins(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Banks and ATM are still paying old notes as at yesterday here in Nnewi. Maybe it will change today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I realized most People Nairaland are kids

Most people doing business are talking about the cost on their business and level of uncertainty. Some kids are flashing 20k cash like that is all Nigerians need.

You're the kid here, maybe in Adult body...what happened to online transfer??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Felabrity: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2023
BossGerald:

Seun front page.

Access Bank too
because you were able to withdraw doesn't mean it's not scarce

Banks are still dispensing old notes, even today

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2023
Sammy07:

I saw the post earlier, I just ignored the OP.

Last week, at GTB in Ondo, I went inside the bank to collect cash not even at the ATM

Yet I was given old Notes.
I protested, and the staff was telling me that's what they have,

Go and make a bank transfer, so that your criminal activities will be well documented.

Stop giving excuses, we know you too well

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by lereinter(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2023
You people are just funny

Goto any ATM point, if they have say 4 only one will be working dispensing new notes

And all this just started this week

Last week and earlier, ATM was dispensing old notes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Don't worry, after January 31st those hoarding the new currency will have no other option than to transact it.

The new note printed is more than enough, you'll see magic happen after the CBN deadline

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by stagger: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
BossGerald:

From @Bossgerald

What lies? Is Onitsha the whole of Nigeria?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Offpoint1: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
grin
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by englishmart(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
It's now a big deal to withdraw new notes. Wahala dey o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:

They know. They only choose to talk in the nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by beardedboy(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
BossGerald:

It would circulate more.
Bro, you're capping.

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by jibrilELsudan: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2023
ODE

AND ALREADY YOU DON DEY USE BIRO MUTILATE THE MONI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by id4sho(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2023
shocked
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2023
stagger:

What lies? Is Onitsha the whole of Nigeria?

I can only tell you to go to the nearest ATM and withdraw your new currency...

31st is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Dbegining: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2023
What I hate is the narrative that the op I trying to bring out like "the new notes are not scarce"

Bro!!!
They are scarce!
Look at when ATM'S are just dispensing. Three days to the deadline.

If they had been dispensing since last year we won't have this nonsense. Now you're practically telling us to rush to collect because at your own side ATM's are dispensing. Well, over here, they are not dispensing!!!

The notes are scarce. This is a monetary and economic disaster and miscalculation by the CBN and the president Buhari!!!!

Nonsense!!😠😠😠😠

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by babyfaceafrica: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2023
BossGerald:

You're the kid here, maybe in Adult body...what happened to online transfer??

Online transfer to buy pepper and transport abi? Nigeria runs on cash!

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account? / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.