Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm (1556 Views)

Fahim Saleh, Gokada CEO, Found Beheaded In NYC Apartment / Breaking News! Gokada CEO, Found Brutally Dead In His Newly Purchased Apartment / Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by Thissystem: 9:30am On Feb 18
Marco Troper, the son of YouTube’s former CEO Susan Wojcicki, has died at the age of 19.

The UC Berkeley freshman was found dead in his dorm room on campus on Tuesday, a spokesperson for the school confirmed.

Troper was found unresponsive Tuesday at the student housing complex Clark Kerr Campus at about 4:23 p.m. local time, UC Berkeley spokesperson Janet Gilmore told NBC. The Berkeley Fire Department responded to the complex and attempted “life-saving measures,” but he was pronounced dead on the scene.

While police sources told People the cause of death is unknown, Troper’s grandmother, Esther Wojcicki, told SFGATE the family believes the teen died of a drug overdose.

“He ingested a drug, and we don’t know what was in it. … One thing we do know, it was a drug,” she told SFGATE, calling her grandson “loving” and a “math genius.”

Read on

https://dailypostngr.com/2024/02/son-of-former-youtube-ceo-found-dead-in-uc-berkeley-dorm/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by Thissystem: 9:30am On Feb 18
Painful death! My condolences

Drug can mess someone up

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by Franzinni: 9:35am On Feb 18
Envy no one

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by EreluRoz: 9:38am On Feb 18
Drug again hmm

Those of you that takes drugs please can you just tell us the advantage it has on you and your system?
Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by Thissystem: 9:45am On Feb 18
Drug no dey pity person
And to imagine a 19-year-old taking that stuff. So sad!

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by ERockson: 9:51am On Feb 18
Rip.
Anyway,

Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by Aesthetical: 9:58am On Feb 18
Say no to DRUGS
Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by Macnnoli4(m): 10:06am On Feb 18
I suspect it might be fentanyl laced drug if it was a hard drug or a drug overdose
Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by Sirmwill: 10:09am On Feb 18
Nice death 💀
Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by youngrichnigga: 10:15am On Feb 18
Death by choice, the west need to do something about the drug abuse epidemic eating up their society while Africa (Nigeria especially) needs to do something about the religious epidemic holding back her development angry angry angry angry
Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by michlins(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Drug again hmm

Those of you that takes drugs please can you just tell us the advantage it has on you and your system?
those kids are under huge pressure to perform. Imagine your dad being the CEO of YouTube.

You're always a foot behind and sometimes you need to forget
Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by Love56743: 2:47pm On Feb 18
Pray not to be a drug addict, once you be a drug addict it only take discipline self control, determination, and God Grace to quit,i wish I can quit smoking and taking of other drugs, i don't see any benefit in taking drugs, some people say it kill depression but once your ear clear depression continues say know to drug abuse

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by Namaster: 3:10pm On Feb 18
Knew it was drugs before I opened the thread.

The 3 major problems of young and rich university freshmen EVERYWHERE in the world:

1. Drugs.
2. Alcohol.
3. Sex.

No brake and no one to control them anymore.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by faceland: 4:32pm On Feb 18
Sad. Since Tuesday and it's just now/Sunday I hear.

She made YouTube profitable through ads.
Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by Reelmii: 8:44pm On Feb 18
DRUGS....
Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by KillingJoke: 8:44pm On Feb 18
let her come i will give her another son not that useless boy she had
Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by NSNO(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18
michlins:
those kids are under huge pressure to perform. Imagine your dad being the CEO of YouTube.

You're always a foot behind and sometimes you need to forget
Actually it's his mom that was former CEO of YouTube
Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by michlins(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18
NSNO:

Actually it's his mom that was former CEO of YouTube
that makes it even worse. Women can be very overbearing with their accomplishments

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Son Of Former Youtube CEO Found Dead In School Dorm by missjekyll: 12:11am On Feb 19
Misogynist.
michlins:
that makes it even worse. Women can be very overbearing with their accomplishments

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos / Oga At The Top Again. 4 Bankers Stole,they Sacked One, Left D Rest. Why? / See What "Change" Can Cause.A female Soldier Beat Bus Conductor To Coma In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.