Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Urgent Message To The Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Message To The Atheists (89 Views)

The Atheists Costly Error: Assumption That Everything REAL Must Be TANGIBLE / Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Message To The Atheists by David0002: 9:33am On Feb 18
God says in His word that if you seek Him, you shall find Him, if you shall search for Him with all your heart.

I have personally searched for God and I have discovered that He is real.

Don't let Satan decieve you. If you die without an encounter with Jesus, you will be tormented forever in hell. Heaven is real, hell is real.

Tell God you want to have an encounter with Him. tell Him to reveal Himself to you. You will surely see Him.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To The Atheists by Maynthemayn: 12:13pm On Feb 18
David0002:
God says in His word that if you seek Him, you shall find Him, if you shall search for Him with all your heart.

I have personally searched for God and I have discovered that He is real.

Don't let Satan decieve you. If you die without an encounter with Jesus, you will be tormented forever in hell. Heaven is real, hell is real.

Tell God you want to have an encounter with Him. tell Him to reveal Himself to you. You will surely see Him.
Don't worry, i will quote matthew 5;7 when i see jesus about to torment me in your hell wink

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Shall Honor Your Word / Does God Exist? / Prosperity: Biblical Wisdom For Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.