Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff (22490 Views)

Economic Hardship: Wema Bank Announces Salary Increment For Staff / FG Assures Customs Officers Of Salary Increment- Adeoson / The Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria(frcn) And Salary Increment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Melonsmasher: 9:03pm On Feb 18
What's the point if cement price doesn't fall back to normal after increment of staff salaries, it's not making sense
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Queengee: 9:12pm On Feb 18
Think9ja:
The worst of Tinubu is better than the best of the best of the best of the very best of the Agulu lying fraudster.

Know this, and quit wailing.
Or ignore it and keep wailing

BAT till infinity
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Tatan03: 9:29pm On Feb 18
Lair ...............
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Think9ja(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18
Queengee:

if I know your location I swear you deserve to die by bullets mitherfucer like don't deserve to breathe. I mean what I am saying

Seun, mods, rule 2 and 3.

Again, the worst of Tinubu is better than the best of the best of the very best of Pandora A.K.A Obi. The chief lying fraudster from Agulu in Anambra State that has toxic, dumb and criminal minded folks as supporters.
Una go cry blood!
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Lagyaovye33: 10:03pm On Feb 18
dre11:
He said the salary increment would cover both permanent/regular and non-permanent staff with effect from February 1, 2024.

https://gazettengr.com/bua-announces-50-salary-increment-for-staff/

As una cement price increase una staff salaries should also . Meanwhile don't forget the 3k price
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Queengee: 10:11pm On Feb 18
Think9ja:

Seun, mods, rule 2 and 3.

Again, the worst of Tinubu is better than the best of the best of the very best of Pandora A.K.A Obi. The chief lying fraudster from Agulu in Anambra State that has toxic, dumb and criminal minded folks as supporters.
Una go cry blood!

send me your location
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by cornelman: 10:21pm On Feb 18
Think9ja:
The worst of Tinubu is better than the best of the best of the best of the very best of the Agulu lying fraudster.

BAT till infinity

Nonsense talk. Your saviour has not being able to achieve anything positive
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Think9ja(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18
Queengee:

send me your location

Number 15, Adejobi street, Agege, Lagos
Ask of the most popular hater of Pandora, them go carry you come.

Thunder go fire your papa if you no come

Idiot
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Masterito(m): 12:15am On Feb 19
Keep playing tribal politics. Someday will understand. Before heal yourself from hate.
Think9ja:

BAT till infinity
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Think9ja(m): 12:39am On Feb 19
Masterito:
Keep playing tribal politics. Someday will understand. Before heal yourself from hate.

The problem with you guys is that you think you're more patriotic than everyone. That your candidate lost an election doesn't equate to you wishing the winner bad and condemning every of his policies. I will never ever vote for Peter Obi to be president of Nigeria, whether in this life or another one.

It doesn't mean that you like Nigeria more than I do. It just means that I don't see him as good enough to lead this country.

Many yorubas voted Obi, how many igbos voted Tinubu or Atiku?

You guys and your fellow gbajue members should rest and wish Tinubu the best. Nigerians have chosen him to lead at this point in time and no wailing can change that until at least 3.3yrs years from now.

So fvck off Mr. Patriotic
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Forkthiefnubu: 1:26am On Feb 19
It shud be doubled plus extra 50 % not just 50%
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Forkthiefnubu: 1:27am On Feb 19
Think9ja:

The problem with you guys is that you think you're more patriotic than everyone. That your candidate lost an election doesn't equate to you wishing the winner bad and condemning every of his policies. I will never ever vote for Peter Obi to be president of Nigeria, whether in this life or another one.

It doesn't mean that you like Nigeria more than I do. It just means that I don't see him as good enough to lead this country.

Many yorubas voted Obi, how many igbos voted Tinubu or Atiku?

You guys and your fellow gbajue members should rest and wish Tinubu the best. Nigerians have chosen him to lead at this point in time and no wailing can change that until at least 3.3yrs years from now.

So fvck off Mr. Patriotic
Where are the Yorubas that voted for obi ?
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Think9ja(m): 3:11am On Feb 19
Forkthiefnubu:

Where are the Yorubas that voted for obi ?

They are in Onitsha main market
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by Queengee: 4:02am On Feb 19
Think9ja:

Number 15, Adejobi street, Agege, Lagos
Ask of the most popular hater of Pandora, them go carry you come.

Thunder go fire your papa if you no come

Idiot

ok tell your useless fada to prepare coffin 4 u
and you motherfking mama to start mourning you advance
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by FireUpNow(m): 6:39am On Feb 19
ceejay80s:

15k for a bag of cement is over much,
Tell me how many of his staff can afford the cement when they want to build their own house,

Tell your Jagaban to review his stupid economic policies
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by AbuAeesha: 1:51pm On Feb 19
blaise26abj:
Scammer ! After Dangote reported him to the Northern elders , they have decided to team up to rip off Nigerians . Bunch of wicked entrepreneurs . What is the point of local production if there is no advantage .

He is using this salary increment to masquerade as one of the reasons he can’t bring down the price . Just watch how they will still declare a huge profit this year from a largely monopolistic market run by cabals .

ASR is not a scammer!
you can open ur own cement industry and sell it for #1,500.
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by basadenet: 1:54pm On Feb 19
Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Is it not the same BUA that promise to bring down price of cement to N3500, the promise that wasn't fulfilled up till today. He instead made a humongous profits from arbitrary increase of cement price, therefore, given his staffs fifty percent salary increase is not out of place.
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by blaise26abj(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19
AbuAeesha:

ASR is not a scammer!
you can open ur own cement industry and sell it for #1,500.

Seems you are a beneficiary of the scam .
Re: BUA Announces 50% Salary Increment For Staff by AbuAeesha: 1:52pm On Feb 20
blaise26abj:

Seems you are a beneficiary of the scam .
i will expect u proof the scam without reasonable doubt!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons To Start A Private School Business In Nigeria / Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. / I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.