Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud (3806 Views)

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! / How The 80 Arrested For Fraud by FBI Will affect car sales / Fraud Awareness - Car Buyers - AuctionExport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by StudyBarn: 8:14pm On Feb 21
This Nigeria is a funny place, the same Gazzuzz that was screaming like a decapitated coyote over a 50k TV that was fully refunded is asking someone not only 45M out of pocket but also feeling disrespected to desist from reacting. Respectfully Gazzuzz get help.

12 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21
buygala:
One question please

What if Kakaki die before e settle op, who op go hold for im 45m?

Abi op 45m go become compulsory Condolence Levy?

Op whatever you have to do, do it fast... You or Kakaki fit die anytime... If u die before una conclude dis matter, Kakaki don die ur moni be that.. If Kakaki die, im still die ur moni because you no go see im family to give you shishi

Op, make hay while the sun shines

Me I talk say kakaki get integrity and vehicle go show, others say nah fraud and the money wan loss, you just wan complicate matter.

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21
StudyBarn:
This Nigeria is a funny place, the same Gazzuzz that was screaming like a decapitated coyote over a 50k TV thar was fully refunded is asking someone not only 45M out of pocket but also feeling disrespected from reacting. Respectfully Gazzuzz get help.

have you insulted gazzuzz today? Hope you feel better now.

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by StudyBarn: 8:18pm On Feb 21
GAZZUZZ:

have you insulted gazzuzz today? Hope you feel better now.

Iwa omo lo n m'omo so'kigbe
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21
Caveatemptor:

It is very obvious that the OP has been threatened and warned to stop commenting on this thread if he wants to see his car.
You can see that the OP stopped commenting since GAZZUZZ hinted that the thread will not help him get his vehicle. It is subtle blackmail and threat tactics that fraudulent people use to subjugate their victims.
Like I warned this was the tactics inspiredm and the fraudulent moderator Chelseabmw used on the poor victim revulution to deny her for receiving the vehicle she paid for. In the end she was given an inferior vehicle and not what she paid for.
Yesterday I warned the OP that he will be subjected to subtle blackmail from GAZZUZZ and his cabal but he probably did not take me serious.
Let's watch and see how this ends because I know they will either give him a vehicle different from what he ordered OR the refunded money will be short OR not available at all.
We are watching!

Hope you have new lines for tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 8:30pm On Feb 21
GAZZUZZ:

Me I talk say kakaki get integrity and vehicle go show, others say nah fraud and the money wan loss, you just wan complicate matter.

Vehicle go show, when cock begin to piss ba?

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21
Newbie2024:

Vehicle go show, when cock begin to piss ba?

You will all be here when the vehicle leaves the USA to Nigeria. Sadly what's said is said and what's done is done. Those that came out of retirement because they saw a gazzuzz bashing thread will return to where they came from.
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by buygala(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21
GAZZUZZ:

Complicate matter as per say Kakaki or op no fit die anytime?

Tell ur friend make e settle op make e no carry 45m gbese go yonder in case e suddenly kick bucket

8 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21
buygala:

Complicate matter as per say Kakaki or op no fit die anytime?

Tell ur friend make e settle op make e no carry 45m gbese go yonder in case e suddenly kick bucket

You no hear say lawyers are involved? How I go come respond like dis cheesy

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by buygala(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21
GAZZUZZ:

You no hear say lawyers are involved? How I go come respond like dis cheesy

Lawyer fee from inside the 45m wey naira value crash don already depreciate to like 30m since December wey op say e send am give Kakaki

Good to know things are going very well

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by StudyBarn: 9:05pm On Feb 21
GAZZUZZ:

You will all be here when the vehicle leaves the USA to Nigeria. Sadly what's said is said and what's done is done. Those that came out of retirement because they saw a gazzuzz bashing thread will return to where they came from.

It was about a derailed transaction until you turned it into the Gazzuzz clown show. Instead of reacting with empathy and respect you made it all about yourself.

Like we should all go "Kakakibuy didn't scam Gazzuzz" so it's all good then, the OP is overreacting. You were not scammed of 50k too but that did not stop you from crying like Jesu Mushin in 2001. FOH

12 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21
GAZZUZZ:

Hope you have new lines for tomorrow.

Just look at a person lamenting and gnashing his teeth over a used television less than 50k having the temerity to ask someone not to lament and cry over a 45 million Naira car deal that has gone south?
You are a dangerous personality and evil ore seeps out of all the pores in your skin.
We are watching you,you this over rated kazeem of a mechanic!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Appletek: 9:26pm On Feb 21
GAZZUZZ:

gazzuzz bashing thread

You dragged yourself into the thread, making a complete mockery of yourself and you are crying and calling it a Gazzuzz bashing thread.
If you respected yourself, people won't point out your hypocrisy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21
Appletek:

You dragged yourself into the thread, making a complete mockery of yourself and you are crying and calling it a Gazzuzz bashing thread.
If you respected yourself, people won't point out your hypocrisy.
StudyBarn:

It was about a derailed transaction until you turned it into the Gazzuzz clown show. Instead of reacting with empathy and respect you made it all about yourself.

Like we should all go "Kakakibuy didn't scam Gazzuzz" so it's all good then, the OP is overreacting. You were not scammed of 50k too but that did not stop you from crying like Jesu Mushin in 2001. FOH

Caveatemptor:

Just look at a person lamenting and gnashing his teeth over a used television less than 50k having the temerity to ask someone not to lament and cry over a 45 million Naira car deal that has gone south?
You are a dangerous personality and evil ore seeps out of all the pores in your skin.
We are watching you,you this over rated kazeem of a mechanic!

This is getting stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 9:54pm On Feb 21
I am still at loss with the behavior of Gazzuzz here, please what is your interest with this issue? Are you the spokesman for the accused or an accessory to the scam?

4 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Appletek: 10:47pm On Feb 21
GAZZUZZ:

This is getting stale

It is actually your behaviour that is ridiculous, reprehensible and utterly shameful.
To think that you turned yourself into the houseboy of Kakakibuy who you're older than simply because of crumbs.

You ought to go sit in one corner and think about your life.

7 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Ombre(m): 12:12am On Feb 22
Hmmm
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by captainking(m): 7:22am On Feb 22
GAZZUZZ:

Over the years a lot of car dealers have fallen short of expectations on this platform. They have defrauded clients and they have either left or have started using new profiles.

The thread title for starters is not appropriate . A contract was entered into by both parties to purchase and deliver a vehicle . Money was paid to purchase the vehicle , vehicle was purchased. Vehicle was not resold to a third party vehicle was not stolen or vandalized . So for starters fraud does not come to play.
What you have here is a common situation that happens once in a while . It has happened to every vehicle importer on this platform.

One of the reasons I will not tolerate kakaki slander is because he is one of the very few good guys who have integrity , one of the few good guys that you can send 100's of millions of naira and sleep easy. He has built a name for him self by being upright in his dealings.

Again as I said if I was in his shoes and I was threatened this way, I would refund the exact amount credited to me.

Business does not always go the way we expect and he is doing his best.

A lot of dealers have come and gone, but kakkaki stands out and will continue to thrive because of his integrity. I will continue to defend him.

Gazzuzz.. You forget that people can change.. Also keep in mind that person's who defraud people select their targets.
Kakaki may have no intention to defraud the poster but his lack of disclosure of informing client from the onset that he wants to buy a car with pending title or that he bought is where the problem is.
I am very certain he would not do same with you.
All the same.. I hope he sorts this out soonest..
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by captainking(m): 7:30am On Feb 22
GAZZUZZ:

Sentiments and name calling will not change the facts.

Vehicle was bought

Vehicle will be delivered

Client will get his car.

Gazzuzz... Stop this nah... Client has said he has no evidence of car was bought.. As a matter of fact.. If car was bought.. Client should demand proof immediately and kakaki must provide it... Other than this.. Client is right to suspect fraud after 5 long months..kakaki did not provide proof of purchase and did not refund.. I am certain he has used the money to solve his family problem...
Gazzuzz you are a man of integrity, so I am.. Let's not mince words this time pls.

2 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by captainking(m): 7:40am On Feb 22
kowalsky:

I have not been threatened. I'm working with my lawyer on this.
Gazzuzz cannot threaten me, neither can KakakiAutos.

I'll update this thread when I have significant updates.
Op....sinxe you have involved your lawyers.. I am certain what you should aim to recover is no long 45m.. Coz your lawyers fees should not come from your 45m. You know what I am talking about I guess.

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Ishilove: 8:11am On Feb 22
buygala:
One question please

What if Kakaki die before e settle op, who op go hold for im 45m?

Abi op 45m go become compulsory Condolence Levy?

Op whatever you have to do, do it fast... You or Kakaki fit die anytime... If u die before una conclude dis matter, Kakaki don die ur moni be that.. If Kakaki die, im still die ur moni because you no go see im family to give you shishi

Op, make hay while the sun shines

Na you go kill am?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by buygala(m): 9:43am On Feb 22
Ishilove:

Na you go kill am?

All the human beings wey don die, na me kill them?

Abi if death wan kill am or even kill u, u go stop am?

4 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Mayor555(m): 11:03am On Feb 22
kowalsky:

My boss. You have no idea how much respect I have for you. On this platform and off I use you as a yardstick of what it is to be good at what you do. No reason am, I dey use you brag. Like you really have no idea.

That said, if I'd seen a vouch from you for KakakiAutos I would have avoided him like plague because despite how much reverence I have for you, I'm also well aware of your larger than life attitude and what that connotes for any one doing business with you.

Hmmmmmm

If I knew KakakiAutos was in your circle I wouldn't go near him not even with a ten foot pole.

Hmmmmmm

Tor

4 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22
captainking:

Gazzuzz... Stop this nah... Client has said he has no evidence of car was bought.. As a matter of fact.. If car was bought.. Client should demand proof immediately and kakaki must provide it... Other than this.. Client is right to suspect fraud after 5 long months..kakaki did not provide proof of purchase and did not refund.. I am certain he has used the money to solve his family problem...
Gazzuzz you are a man of integrity, so I am.. Let's not mince words this time pls.

What of car was bought?

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by freshvine(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22
GAZZUZZ:

What of car was bought?

Sir, why are you soiling your integrity?

If a car is purchased why not provide evidence to owner to assuage his suspicion.

If this guy was a poor man buying the car for a client but leveraging on the kakakibuy contact, cardiac arrest could have killed him or he's in prison already. What sort of wickedness is this?

How can a human with conscience collect 45M from his customer and carried on as though it doesn't matter. Except evil manipulation is involved. He should be providing periodic details as situation unfolds but no he kept mom and incommunicado.

If kakakibuy has no criminal intent, why not put a full disclosure here as regards transaction and get the thread deleted when issues are resolved but rather he's carefully evading confrontation that could further indict him.

Op, gazzuz is acting like an accomplice, get to him and he'll provide his principal. Mocking a man with genuine ccvv concern regarding his hard earned money is purely demonic.

One last thing...Op check your source of this money o. Make you for never go obtain from a spiritual person.

Sorry....I am a Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22
freshvine:

If a car is purchased why not provide evidence to owner to assuage his suspicion.

If this guy was a poor man buying the car for a client but leveraging on the kakakibuy contact, cardiac arrest could have killed him or he's in prison already. What sort of wickedness is this?

How can a human with conscience collect 45M from his customer and carried on as though it doesn't matter. Except evil manipulation is involved. He should be providing periodic details as situation unfolds but no he kept mom and incommunicado.

If kakakibuy has no criminal intent, why not put a full disclosure here as regards transaction and get the thread deleted when issues are resolved but rather he's carefully evading confrontation that could further indict him.

Op, gazzuz is acting like an accomplice, get to him and he'll provide his principal. Mocking a man with genuine ccvv concern regarding his hard earned money is purely demonic.

One last thing...Op check your source of this money o. Make you for never go obtain from a spiritual person.

Sorry....I am a Christian.

Finally we are getting somewhere .

Oya o, nah me collet 45m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22
freshvine:

Sorry....I am a Christian .

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by freshvine(f): 5:15pm On Feb 22
GAZZUZZ:

Finally we are getting somewhere .

Oya o, nah me collet 45m

Funny thing is that according to your defense of the accused you're more privy to this transaction than the person who invested his money.

Isn't that ironic?

9 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22
freshvine:

Funny thing is that according to your defense of the accused you're more privy to this transaction than the person who invested his money.

Isn't that ironic?

Keep cooking , the car will come out faster .

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by freshvine(f): 5:30pm On Feb 22
GAZZUZZ:

Keep cooking , the car will come out faster .

This sounds more like a reverse psychology.

Gazzuz may be working for Op interest o.
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by kowalsky: 5:38pm On Feb 22
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22
freshvine:

This sounds more like a reverse psychology.

Gazzuz may be working for Op interest o.

Stay one place make I know where to send this thunder grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Machinery For Sale / 2004 SUZUKI GRAND VITARA LX 4WD / Car Auction Tread!!! Kia sportage Jeep @ 750k clean car with A.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.