Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud (3759 Views)

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! / How The 80 Arrested For Fraud by FBI Will affect car sales / Fraud Awareness - Car Buyers - AuctionExport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20
dapotemi:

For NOW, I completely agree with you that this is not a case of FRAUD yet, though perhaps a case of dishonesty and not completely saying the WHOLE TRUTH!!! I have known KAKAKIAUTOS on NL for years ONLY as a dealer and to be honest by now, I expect him to EXPLAINED everything that could probably go wrong to his client...It is unfortunate that the buyer is just getting to know that there is something called PENDING TITLE! It shouldn't be. Obviously, this pending title thing is not new, definitely most buyers would'nt know so the seller, or an HONEST seller that is not just after profit should have spell it out, most especially knowing that 45M is involved.
Most unfortunately, COMMUNICATION has been very very poor..You, GAZZUZ seems to have ignore that fact, albeit wittingly!
I honestly cannot advice the OP, I would just say that guys should try to have some kinda of documented and legal agreement that is binding! Spending maybe 500k to have a binding agreement in a contractual transaction worth 45M is not too much! Why it is good to defend our friends and stand up for them, let's show some empathy and be fair especially when we dish out what we , perhaps cannot take!

One thing I love about him is his maturity, someone like me would have shared screenshots of all our communication including the controversial point on the title. As it is just 1 side is talking .

If you have followed the thread from first post there was no mention of title.
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by mammanbawa: 10:41pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

E don tey wey controversy enter Autos section.

Stadium don shift tire
Make kakaki kuku refund the guy
45m no worth make him name enter ikorodu like this
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20
mammanbawa:

Stadium don shift tire
Make kakaki kuku refund the guy
45m no worth make him name enter ikorodu like this

Well I no de there when them start the love, nah when fight start I Sabi say Dem de date.

I know sha say no be wife beater.

2 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by kowalsky: 10:49pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

One thing I love about him is his maturity, someone like me would have shared screenshots of all our communication including the controversial point on the title. As it is just 1 side is talking .

If you have followed the thread from first post there was no mention of title.

He is acting matured cos this is not his 45M.

KakakiAutos can and should upload evidence that negates anything I've said on this thread.
You proxying for him is actually getting annoying.

15 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20
kowalsky:

KakakiAutos can and should upload evidence that negates anything I've said on this thread.

I understand. Sadly he's not a fraud . The thread title will not let me let this go.

Fraud : wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by kowalsky: 10:56pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

I understand. Sadly he's not a fraud . The thread title will not let me let this go.

Not asking you to let go. Totally fine to have your say, I welcome it. Matter of fact I think I replied your earlier quote questioning the Thread's title.

You proxying for him, about how he has evidence that's sheathed because he's a 'gentleman' and 'matured,' that's another thing entirely.

Calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 10:57pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

If not for financial gain, why will he buy a vehicle with a pending title, obviously because he knows it is cheaper

15 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20
kowalsky:

Not asking you to let go. Totally fine to have your say, I welcome it. Matter of fact I think I replied your earlier quote questioning the Thread's title.

You proxying for him, about how he has evidence that's sheathed because he's a 'gentleman' and 'matured,' that's another thing entirely.

Calm down.

I understand it is your hard earned 45m , but when you see premeditated fraud, there will be no car, no money and no seller.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20
Newbie2024:

If not for financial gain, why will he buy a vehicle with a pending title, obviously because he knows it is cheaper

All car sales are in black and white before purchase. Get the breakdown of the 45m before responding
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 11:02pm On Feb 20
kowalsky:

Ignore all this distraction, go for his jungular. Report this case to the appropriate authorities in US. You can also get a good lawyer in the city he is based in US to file a case for you. I HATE cheats

5 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by kowalsky: 11:02pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

I understand it is your hard earned 45m , but when you see premeditated fraud, there will be no car, no money and no seller.

At this point I have no car. No money. And no Seller.
What's your point?

10 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by mrjojo: 11:16pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

Can you please shut the f.uckup? Respectfully!!

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by mrjojo: 11:16pm On Feb 20
GAZZUZZ:

Can you please shut the f@.uckup? Respectfully!!

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 11:18pm On Feb 20
kowalsky:

What's your point?

Concentrate on your goal,which is to either get your vehicle(and not an alternative) OR your money (At the CURRENT exchange rate) Anything less than this means you have allowed GAZZUZZ and his band of 40 thieves to have their way.
Can you see how the kakaki guy is silent while his oga GAZZUZZ does all the talking. Meanwhile other members of their criminal gang are trying to turn the thread into a joke/ comedy in order to derail.
These guys are a syndicate and they try to control the narrative on the auto/ car talk section. Terrible group of horrible people. However they are feeling the heat from this thread. You must never relent unless you get your specific vehicle or the Forex equivalent of what you paid the fraudulent Kakakibuy 5 months ago. Simple.

See the hypocritical GAZZUZZ crying like a b1tch on the thread below . You cannot take it but you want the OP to accept your gangsterism?

https://www.nairaland.com/7484612/brand-new-65-inch-samsung#119217130

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Appletek: 11:22pm On Feb 20
kowalsky:

What's your point?

GAZZUZZ is an hypocrite, a hungry one at that. See him here crying over television
GAZZUZZ:

You sold the TV to me, I paid in full. You agreed to deliver "before Christmas" today you refunded my money because the tv was in your possession, and you got a better offer.

I hope the ₦50,000 profit will go a long way.

The same GAZZUZZ who typed that is now saying 45M without car and buyer is not fraud.

I pity any foolish person who transacts business with this crook.

14 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Appletek: 11:24pm On Feb 20
Every criminal here has those backing him.

Chelseabmw was supporting Inspiredm

Guess who is supporting kakaki now

4 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by kowalsky: 11:28pm On Feb 20
Caveatemptor:

Concentrate on your goal,which is to either get your vehicle(and not an alternative) OR your money (At the CURRENT exchange rate) Anything less than this means you have allowed GAZZUZZ and his band of 40 thieves to have their way.
Can you see how the kakaki guy is silent while his oga GAZZUZZ does all the talking. Meanwhile other members of their criminal gang are trying to turn the thread into a joke/ comedy in order to derail.
These guys are a syndicate and they try to control the narrative on the auto/ car talk section. Terrible group of horrible people. However they are feeling the heat from this thread. You must never relent unless you get your specific vehicle or the Forex equivalent of what you paid the fraudulent Kakakibuy 5 months ago. Simple.

Thanks chief. I know them all too well

2 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20
kowalsky:

Thanks chief. I know them all too well

Remain focused on the goal!
Simple.
Don't let the hypocritical GAZZUZZ and his gang to bully you.
You must collect either the specified vehicle OR the current exchange rate of the forex or the appropriate Naira equivalent
Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 0liverjiad: 1:10am On Feb 21
Caveatemptor:

The guy is extremely cantankerous and has no scruples. I remember that television thread very well.
Very unstable personality. Everything is dollars and pounds to him. Very dangerous character that should be avoided. Unfortunately some ignorant people worship him on these boards as their Ashiwaju.
Watch how he and his cohorts will try to derail and turn this thread into a comedy central.

See him here fighting over motor engine not costing up to 45 million Naira. Very hypocritical character.

https://www.nairaland.com/6274746/baba40-dubious-fraud-proof

It's a clear sign that he's trying to derail the thread because if not,why did kakakiautos responded when he came with the past transactions they had together and who knows if it was even through kakakiautos the car he posted came in!!! Glorified kazeem
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by greggng: 1:43am On Feb 21
At the end of this transaction and after all said and done ..we shall know if those we have been respecting for years actually deserve that respect or not . Time will tell.

7 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Ishilove: 2:20am On Feb 21
What I see here is lack of communication which can be very frustrating. The OP complained that Kakaki's "English is too much", which translates to "I don't understand what he is saying". The buyer is not in the industry and as such will not understand the technical lingo used in his explanations. Explain to him in layman's speak because to him (buyer), the dealer is obfuscating and deliberately using vague language which is throwing all sorts of red flags.

Copart can be assholes, trust me, but 5 months is a long time for the title to still be pending. Kakaki, why is it taking this long? What is Copart's excuse? At this point you need to give the full disclosure to the client to assuage his doubts and frustration. 45m last year is no longer the same value this year, and I don't even want to get started on the current clearing cost of that vehicle. It's a clusterfúck at this point, so saying "it isn't your fault" without the requisite proof to back up this assertion is only making the client more aggravated. It may not be your fault, but the onus lies on you to COMMUNICATE properly in order to avoid situations like this where your hard earned reputation is dragged through the mud.

Full disclosure should include mail correspondences to Copart. You may blot out parts of the mail addresses, or selected key information if you want to protect your sources and contact information. The important thing is to show evidence that you have been actively pursuing the matter for the past five months after the purchase. Make the explanation as short and as basic as possible (remember the man is complaining he doesn't understand what you are saying), and show him evidence of your efforts to get the issue resolved.

The client is a human being with feelings and he deserves to know what the actual fúck is really going on. Five months is a very long time to be patient, especially with the kind of money he has parted with. The ostrich-in-the sand approach to problem solving never did any one any good.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 0liverjiad: 11:31am On Feb 21
Appletek:

GAZZUZZ is an hypocrite, a hungry one at that. See him here crying over television

The same GAZZUZZ who typed that is now saying 45M without car and buyer is not fraud.

I pity any foolish person who transacts business with this crook.

God bless you for this!!! And now the glorified kazeen Gazzuzz is here spitting out rubbish,fighting dirty on someone's 50k profit and trying to make kowalsky look bad and impatient on a whole 45M... This Gazzuzz must be a clown and I'm sure you must have put on father xmas costume in a primary school close to u before grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by radautoworks: 12:31pm On Feb 21
Copart does NOT take this long for a title. I know because i used to have a license. He needs to show proof he won the auction and correspondence from Copart confirming what he's telling you about the title delay.

Sadly, once youknowwho gets to it, this thread will be disappeared like any other that shows certain people to be frauds. Reason why i don't waste time on NL any more.

Continue with your lawyers and request the proof. Only stop when you have your money or your car and ignore the enablers who have done the same thing for years but manage to sweep it under the rug.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by 9icetoo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21
Where is legalo in all this?

He is the only one remaining

His opinion is highly required.
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21
Ah aunty has come out of retirement grin

This cooking go hot.

Apply pressure o! The car must come out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21
9icetoo:
Where is legalo in all this?

He is the only one remaining

His opinion is highly required.

Legalo is here with us in spirit. When you hear hypocrisy.

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by buygala(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21
One question please

What if Kakaki die before e settle op, who op go hold for im 45m?

Abi op 45m go become compulsory Condolence Levy?

Op whatever you have to do, do it fast... You or Kakaki fit die anytime... If u die before una conclude dis matter, Kakaki don die ur moni be that.. If Kakaki die, im still die ur moni because you no go see im family to give you shishi

Op, make hay while the sun shines

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by dapotemi: 7:23pm On Feb 21
buygala:
One question please

Op whatever you have to do, do it fast... You or Kakaki fit die anytime... If u die before una conclude dis matter, Kakaki don die ur moni be that.. If Kakaki die, im still die ur moni because you no go see im family to give you shishi

Ahhh o ga o

1 Like

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Caveatemptor(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21
buygala:
One question please

It is very obvious that the OP has been threatened and warned to stop commenting on this thread if he wants to see his car.
You can see that the OP stopped commenting since GAZZUZZ hinted that the thread will not help him get his vehicle. It is subtle blackmail and threat tactics that fraudulent people use to subjugate their victims.
Like I warned this was the tactics inspiredm and the fraudulent moderator Chelseabmw used on the poor victim revulution to deny her for receiving the vehicle she paid for. In the end she was given an inferior vehicle and not what she paid for.
Yesterday I warned the OP that he will be subjected to subtle blackmail from GAZZUZZ and his cabal but he probably did not take me serious.
Let's watch and see how this ends because I know they will either give him a vehicle different from what he ordered OR the refunded money will be short OR not available at all.
We are watching!

6 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 7:59pm On Feb 21
Caveatemptor:

It is very obvious that the OP has been threatened and warned to stop commenting on this thread if he wants to see his car.
You can see that the OP stopped commenting since GAZZUZZ hinted that the thread will not help him get his vehicle. It is subtle blackmail and threat tactics that fraudulent people use to subjugate their victims.
Like I warned this was the tactics inspiredm and the fraudulent moderator Chelseabmw used on the poor victim revulution to deny her for receiving the vehicle she paid for. In the end she was given an inferior vehicle and not what she paid for.
Yesterday I warned the OP that he will be subjected to subtle blackmail from GAZZUZZ and his cabal but he probably did not take me serious.
Let's watch and see how this ends because I know they will either give him a vehicle different from what he ordered OR the refunded money will be short OR not available at all.
We are watching!

Op, is there any update? Please don't fall for their whims and caprices
Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by kowalsky: 8:09pm On Feb 21
Caveatemptor:

We are watching!

I have not been threatened. I'm working with my lawyer on this.
Gazzuzz cannot threaten me, neither can KakakiAutos.

I'll update this thread when I have significant updates.

7 Likes

Re: Kakakiautos - Case Of Fraud by Newbie2024: 8:12pm On Feb 21
kowalsky:

I have not been threatened. I'm working with my lawyer on this.
Gazzuzz cannot threaten me, neither can KakakiAutos.

I'll update this thread when I have significant updates.

Nice, keep the fire burning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Need A 2008 Camry With Leather Seat And Navigation. I Have 2.8m Asap / Lagos Cleared Honda Accord EOD 2004 Imo 08061323346 Price Now 1.650M / Well Used 2008 Model Toyota Yaris.*850*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.