Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Banned By Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Banned By Google Adsense (2197 Views)

Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned / How To Check If A Website Is Banned By Google Adsense / Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banned By Google Adsense by Godmother(f): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
I have just been banned by google adsense thru no fault of mine. I heard google was doinng a wide sweep and was banning entire countries. Nigeria was listed as one of the countries but I didnt take the news seriously. I felt if I wasnt clicking o my ads or asking people to I would be safe.

http://www.webanswers.com/technology-computers/internet/google/is-adsense-definitely-banning-high-risk-countries-or-just-high-risk-webanswers-countries-0dd417

I tried logging in yesterday only to be told I have been banned. This is sad. Most of the friends I have from Asia, Pakistan have also been banned.

I certainly mine mine will be the last account to be banned in Nigeria
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Seun(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
What reasons did they give for the ban? Did they give you a warning earlier? I've been suspended at least twice.
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Xflint(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
I think that reasons and warning should be given before banning anyones account
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Donchy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2011
my dear, you may want to read this, google can not ban you . there must be something they see, please check out it http://www.enairablog.com/2011/09/reason-why-your-google-adsense-account.html and correct the mistake so that next time you wil trade well
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Donchy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
Google can not just ban you without any thing check out this information and know your the area you may have operated wrongly http://www.enairablog.com/2011/09/reason-why-your-google-adsense-account.html

thanks
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by remoranger(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
@godmother. bone wash, its not because you are black. you prolly did something. my account is running fine

unto unrelated events. yo fine as hell cool can i have your number? please?? NO? grin
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
Google cannot ban Nigeria from their adsense program.
Reason:
1. Google.com.ng
2. Google.com/, trader
3. Google advertisers are in Nigeria e.g etisalat, mtn, glo, gulder,
4. Google is now partner with our governments, biz
5. E.t.c

Some people thinks they can out-smart google roborts but they are just joking.
You must have done something wrong before they hammer you.
That's a lesson for you, reopen another account,
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by BoOOosHBoy: 4:45am On Nov 12, 2011
I havent been banned
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2011
This na war o
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Godmother(f): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2011
webace:

Google cannot ban Nigeria from their adsense program.
Reason:
1. Google.com.ng
2. Google.com/, trader
3. Google advertisers are in Nigeria e.g etisalat, mtn, glo, gulder,
4. Google is now partner with our governments, biz
5. E.t.c

Some people thinks they can out-smart google roborts but they are just joking.
You must have done something wrong before they hammer you.
That's a lesson for you, reopen another account,

People like you will make terrible judges or lawyers. Im telling you I didnt click on my own ads. There were days when I didnt get more than one or two clicks.

Seun:

What reasons did they give for the ban? Did they give you a warning earlier? I've been suspended at least twice.

They just said my account posses a risk to their advertisers. There was no prior warning before that.
Though I joined an adsense/revenue sharing site and my daily clicks doubled.
Other than that, I dont see what I did differently.
Is there any point reapplying? If not, whats the best adsense alternative I can use?
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Chisom212: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
Godmother:

I have just been banned by google adsense thru no fault of mine. I heard google was doinng a wide sweep and was banning entire countries. Nigeria was listed as one of the countries but I didnt take the news seriously.

Don't you get it? They banned everybody that signed up through webanswers.com Even if you want to sign up on webanswers right now they won't accept you, Open another account with another name on their website and with your domain, Any questions?

To seun, Open some too many accounts you 've banned and many website names like mine [music-212]. Wounder if google bans ur site, how you would feel? feel sad i guess sad
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
Godmother:

You didn't do anything but you only joined adsense sharing site.lol
Google ROBOTS are unbeatable, truths are bitter,
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 13, 2011
@webace. Do you really Get what she was trying to say? Joining adsense through revenue sharing website is not a sin and that's what most people do, before you get enough fund to start your own website, besides i don't see what's funny there. I know her quite well on webanswers, she answers question to details and she has answered alot, so why are you laughing about someones sadness?

@OP, I don't know you're a fellow nairalander! I saw your post, on webanswers stating that your account have been banned, I think google is kicking people out through webanswers, because of bad contents, although i did not signed up for adsense through them, i used hubpages. You might want to try and create another account. Hope the money in the account is not much. Sorry o.

@all. Try and read google TOS. It is stated clearly that they have the right to commence investigation on your account without any notification, and it can be suspended without prior warning.
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Donchy(m): 4:08am On Nov 13, 2011
is not a most that you will get a website but is necessary, apply with sites like docstoc.com, when you are approved open up a blog on blogger, com and wirit some articles and past ur adsense codes at ur blog, and make your cash, check enairablog dot com or contact me for help if you are confuse
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Godmother(f): 7:25am On May 22, 2012
I know this is coming a bit late, but wanna thank u all for d advice

1 Like

Re: Banned By Google Adsense by zangiff(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2012
big G isnt predictable nowadays,their robots,crawlers,etc are sensitive
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Peterson1993(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2012
Godmother: I know this is coming a bit late, but wanna thank u all for d advice
late indeed. Daz 5 months ago.... Anywayz hope you have reopened another adsense account? This google adsense tin sef don tire person.. There are some website that does'nt use adsence and the owners claim they earn millions from their site. Example is Linda Ikeji. Who said in an interview that "she never knew she earn millions in a month from a blog" i think there are other beter wayz of earning some cool cash from a website other than adsense....
Re: Banned By Google Adsense by Nurulnaas(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Godmother:
[/b]

People like you will make terrible judges or lawyers. Im telling you I didnt click on my own ads. There were days when I didnt get more than one or two clicks.

They just said my account posses a risk to their advertisers. There was no prior warning before that.
Other than that, I dont see what I did differently.
Is there any point reapplying? If not, whats the best adsense alternative I can use?
then just try infolinks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Install The Facebook Comments Plugin On Your Site / How To Sell MTN Data On Your Website And Make Money / How To Increase Page Speed Of Wordpress Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.