Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? (453 Views)

Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) / 3 Things I Will Do Differently If Am To Start My Marketing Journey All Over Agai / David Malpass Appointed 13th President Of World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19
What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria?
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by Natbrowny: 2:37pm On Feb 19
They found a new way to launder money. Hence this

Idiots
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by alphaNomega: 5:33pm On Feb 19
Fake news
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by dhope: 12:08am On Feb 21
essentialone:
What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria?
1. I will return fuel subsidy on fuel and use every instrument of power available to me as President to stop corrupt in subsidy payment.
2. I will ensure less dollarization of the economy by placing less premium on it.
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 8:26am On Feb 21
dhope:

1. I will return fuel subsidy on fuel and use every instrument of power available to me as President to stop corrupt in subsidy payment.
2. I will ensure less dollarization of the economy by placing less premium on it.

I agree with you.

Several textbook policies that may work very well elsewhere will most likely not work in Nigeria. The Naira redesigning is a case in study.

4 cardinal points never to forget when introducing or implementing a policy in Nigeria are that a larger percentage of the population have

1. Empty stomach
2. Empty pocket
3. Empty head
4. Insatiable greed

Any policy that does not first consider and reconsider these 4 points, is bound to have challenges from day 1.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Available / 70000 Mtons Of Lpfo For Sale@90+1 08096005249 / Check Out Herbalactiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.