Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca (20788 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks / Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by 43Ronin: 9:27am On Feb 20
[quote author=Lilosio post=128547719][/quote]
Ok are you saying the entire land of Israel belonged to the Palestines? So who were the Palestine and how come they were never recorded historically as being the true dwellers of Israel? At least it's on record the caananites lived there before the jews conquered and settled there. So when did d Palestine begin to occupy Israel cos from records its after the christains lost the crusades to the Muslims that the land of Israel were occupied by eventual Palestinians. The caananites are/were not Palestinians
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by Lilosio: 9:27am On Feb 20
pquaver:

Last i remember isreal was on their own and the arabs brought war to their doorstep in the Arab war lead by Egypt ... So what or where exactly do you want us to start?

War doesn't start without intent, no war does..
The USA and UK funding ISREAL is the major reason of ISREAL audacity the the east...
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by Lilosio: 9:28am On Feb 20
43Ronin:

Ok are you saying the entire land of Israel belonged to the Palestines? So who were the Palestine and how come they were never recorded historically as being the true dwellers of Israel? At least it's on record the caananites lived there before the jews conquered and settled there. So when did d Palestine begin to occupy Israel cos from records its after the christains lost the crusades to the Muslims that the land of Israel were occupied by eventual Palestinians. The caananites are/were not Palestinians

Are you quoting the bible? If not please lay down facts to check and confirm what you saying and don't bring wikipedia here..

It's a corrupt organization that edits pages every seconds to soot it's agenda
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by Wallade(m): 9:49am On Feb 20
SaLongs1:
And if e sure for you why not goan join the rest of those cowering Islamic terrorists using their women, children and destinies as human shields to escape the consequences of 7 October when your likes were cheering them on? Death to all terrorists and their lovers!!

Apply for Visa to Israel or USA and let us see if they will give you.

You reside in one lowlife African country and wake up everyday to support evil.

"Evil thrives when good men keep quiet and do nothing.
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by Leo588(m): 10:10am On Feb 20
Lets call a spade by its name. The Isrealite wont just target the innocent citizens if the terrorist are not using them as cover. The terrorist's act should be condemned and stopped but the terrorist sympathizers thinks otherwise. The best defense is to attack
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by Lilosio: 10:38am On Feb 20
Leo588:
Lets call a spade by its name. The Isrealite wont just target the innocent citizens if the terrorist are not using them as cover. The terrorist's act should be condemned and stopped but the terrorist sympathizers thinks otherwise. The best defense is to attack

The term terrorist is being abused here, if you can't distinct the difference then you have a long way to go..

Nelson Mandela was termed a terrorist before defeating apartheid let that sink in.
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by BuyMeBanger: 11:48am On Feb 20
“will not forget and we will not forgive”

Well then there is no point in apologising then is there, cheesy.
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by pquaver(m): 11:57am On Feb 20
Lilosio:

War doesn't start without intent, no war does..
The USA and UK funding ISREAL is the major reason of ISREAL audacity the the east...

U have deviated... Who caste the first stone is what we are asking you? Was it arabs or isreal?
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by SaLongs1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20
Wallade:

Apply for Visa to Israel or USA and let us see if they will give you.

You reside in one lowlife African country and wake up everyday to support evil.

"Evil thrives when good men keep quiet and do nothing.
The same you and the other hypocrites all over the place will jump over to Western countries when given the slightest opportunity but non of you choses Iran or Saudi Arabia or Syria because you know those places are hell on earth due to extremist ideology of Islam that governs such places. Let me assure you that I have no intention of leaving where I am at, despite all the attacks of Boko Haram, ISWAP, Ansaru, UGM and Marauding herdsmen that are the products of the same extremist religion being practiced by the terrorists living all over Gaza.
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by Wallade(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20
SaLongs1:
The same you and the other hypocrites all over the place will jump over to Western countries when given the slightest opportunity but non of you choses Iran or Saudi Arabia or Syria because you know those places are hell on earth due to extremist ideology of Islam that governs such places. Let me assure you that I have no intention of leaving where I am at, despite all the attacks of Boko Haram, ISWAP, Ansaru, UGM and Marauding herdsmen that are the products of the same extremist religion being practiced by the terrorists living all over Gaza.

Ode!

Iran or Saudi Arabia is better than every African country in terms of economic situation, wealth, standard of living, industrialization and other factors.

The only challenge is their tolerance for other religion but Islam and communication. That is the only reason I will not be relocating to those countries. If I am Muslim, I will gladly relocate, work and live there.

Is there more hell on earth than the condition that Israelites are subjecting Palestinians to in Gaza strip and In Israel.

See the terrorist (Israelis and You) accusing others of terrorism.

Western countries can accommodate me if I am permitted and wish to live and work in those countries. I am not a terrorist or with any history of terrorism like the Israelites and perhaps you.
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by 43Ronin: 2:13pm On Feb 20
Lilosio:

Are you quoting the bible? If not please lay down facts to check and confirm what you saying and don't bring wikipedia here..

It's a corrupt organization that edits pages every seconds to soot it's agenda
Nope it's based on a documentary I watched on History Channel which interviewed both Arab, and christain scholars on the issue. Palestinians and Arabs only started to settle after Saladin won the crusades in favor of Islam and he spread Islam to eventually form Ottoman empire. The original owners of that land were the caananites they were eventually pushed out to form Lebanon, Jordan and some parts of Syria.
Re: Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca by SaLongs1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20
Wallade:

Ode!

Iran or Saudi Arabia is better than every African country in terms of economic situation, wealth, standard of living, industrialization and other factors.

The only challenge is their tolerance for other religion but Islam and communication. That is the only reason I will not be relocating to those countries. If I am Muslim, I will gladly relocate, work and live there.

Is there more hell on earth than the condition that Israelites are subjecting Palestinians to in Gaza strip and In Israel.

See the terrorist (Israelis and You) accusing others of terrorism.

Western countries can accommodate me if I am permitted and wish to live and work in those countries. I am not surprised terrorist or with any history of terrorism like the Israelites and perhaps you.
Your argument makes as much sense as the obnoxious Gumi defending his terrorists boys in the bush.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adama Barrow Departs Senegal For Gambia (Photos) / Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) / Protesters Destroyed Police Station, Parliament Building In Hongkong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.