Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian (3517 Views)

Khloe Disses Kim Kardashian: You Can Come On My Talk Show— IF You Lose Weight! / Kanye West Disses Kim Kardashian's Ex Ray J / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian by anonymous6(f): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
[b]" Showing off her incredible post-baby body, Mariah Carey graces the cover of this week's Us Weekly -- and apparently she read last week's cover story, too!

The slimmed-down singer and mom to twins made a not-so-subtle joke about Kim Kardashian's quickie divorce at a press conference held at the Four Seasons in NYC, where Carey was unveiled as the new ambassador for Jenny (formerly Jenny Craig).
"I'm a real person, I'm not going to put on a fake face for Hollywood," Carey told the crowd as she dished on her marriage to hubby Nick Cannon, with whom she shares six-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe.
"Sometimes we make each other mad, that's why we aren't divorced after four months," she cracked. The crowd audibly gasped after that remark. The most notorious quickie divorce these days, of course, is 31-year-old Kardashian, who filed Oct. 31 after just 72 days of matrimony with Kris Humphries.

Looking sheepish after her crack, the "Butterfly" singer said, "I'm sorry, I'm just saying."
Looking back on the earlier days of her career she added, "You know, I had a situation in the past where I was controlled, and I was really young, and it affected the way I trusted people. I had no team, besides my dog and my cat. Me and Nick we always joke, I'm an Aries, I need so much attention!""[/b]
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/mariah-carey-disses-kim-kardashian-220940070.html?nc

Mariah Carey & Kim Kardashian
Re: Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian by Kunbee: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ok undecided
Re: Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian by BoOOosHBoy: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nice one there carey
Re: Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian by Nakele(f): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
Ahahah, whos this pig called Mariah think she is?,,,,she can go to hell for all I care,,,,she doesn't even realise that its only a matter of time before Canon leaves,,,cos of her domineering attitude and desrespect towards the cannon, she must say thanks Nick is still with her,,,,,basterd,,,,,,,,
Re: Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
Isn't it hilarious that this divorcee is talking marriage and jabbing a fellow divorcee? Tommy Mottola is far worst than Kris Humphries and she did put on a fake face. If you're saying your husband was controlling you but the two of you still went everywhere together, hand-in-hand and smiling, is that real?
Re: Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian by Yorisb: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2011
That's one stunning woman up there and I don't mean Kim.

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2011
What Kim needs to do is to send a message to Eminem to have Mariah shut up for good. grin

Cant ever forget this:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHnNPLWsDQ?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

PS: Mariah is right tho kiss
Re: Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian by iice(f): 3:49am On Nov 12, 2011
Lmao! ^^
Re: Mariah Carey Disses Kim Kardashian by anonymous6(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What Kim needs to do is to send a message to Eminem to have Mariah shut up for good. grin

Cant ever forget this:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHnNPLWsDQ?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

PS: Mariah is right tho kiss

Ileke grin grin, lol

(1) (Reply)

Christopher Okagbue Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 8 / 4 Celebrities You Didn ' T Know Were Adopted / Ice Prince’s Son Enjoys Kiss With His Aunt As He Turns A Year Older (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.