Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How Do You Feel When Eating With Someone And Suddenly The Person Belch Without Control? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Feel When Eating With Someone And Suddenly The Person Belch Without Control? (683 Views)

Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Eating With Someone And Suddenly The Person Belch Without Control? by uduoyibo(f): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
I was eating with one of my friend, i lost appittite when she suddenly belch without control. I told her it's a very bad habit but she is disputing it, telling me its an involuntary reflex that you don't know when it happen. I know everyone belch but i think there's a way to control it. Guys what do u think or how do u feel?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do You Feel When Eating With Someone And Suddenly The Person Belch Without Control? by tpiander: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
what were you eating?

some foods can cause belching (burps).

it could also be a symptom of heart disease, or some types of allergies.

Not saying that's the case here though.

but freaking out over someone belching is something people do, not sure why, its gross I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Beginning / Pimples Treatment Secret Revealed! / How L Got Rid Of Recurrent Malaria Attacks With A Simple Natural Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.