Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (40696 Views)

How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by jookco(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2011
Please share you experience after smoking weed as I will do.

After smoking I feel like I was in heaving, It makes me laugh a lot, every word or object makes me laugh, and if I take my weed to the toilet I lasted for at least 30 minutes sitting there like I was relaxing in the seating room, and If I eventually handle my girl after smoking my weed I fell like sleeping inside a flying jet and I wish my woman smokes weed too to feel the same way . Please anytime you thank God for all the things he created thank him privately for creating weed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyx1j2bjFb4&feature=related

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by KnowAll(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2011
Bobo yi ti ya were now, " this bobo don mad finish just look at his eyes", that aint a sane man's eyes. "Amugbo jati jati" weed is the devil's colonization tool to turn delusive men from God.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Ekpoma1: 8:49pm On May 09, 2011
Dudes take away from drugs. They ain't gonna do you no good.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 09, 2011
lol, Weed and sex? Now that's what I call love making, It's good tho, very very good, But don't smoke too much dude, twice a week is medically recommended,

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Mortiple(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2011
The spirit that controls Hemp smokers is the junior brother to spirit of madness. Continue o! You hear?! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2011
i believe it takes your mentals and spirit to a whole new level of consciousness that you can and will never achieve consciously. the only negative thing about it though is that in the trance of your new consciousness and the awakening of all your senses, this saps your body of a lot of nutrients and hence why you get the munchies. your body is crying out for nourishment. now the trick in not destroying your body when smoking weed is to cure the munchies with green vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds. stay away from fast foods. this is how people go crazy on weed.

having said all of that, i stopped doing it like 5 years ago

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 09, 2011
i tell ya folks, i always get a glimpse of heaven grin
Twice weekly is good,

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 09, 2011
buzugee:

i believe it takes your mentals and spirit to a whole new level of consciousness that you can and will never achieve consciously. the only negative thing about it though is that in the trance of your new consciousness and the awakening of all your senses, this saps your body of a lot of nutrients and hence why you get the munchies. your body is crying out for nourishment. now the trick in not destroying your body when smoking weed is to cure the munchies with green vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds. stay away from fast foods. this is how people go crazy on weed.

Seconded
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by juman(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2011
Mortiple:

The spirit that controls Hemp smokers is the junior brother to spirit of madness. Continue o! You hear?! grin grin

Semi mad man grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by baslone: 12:58pm On May 10, 2011
Mary Mary grin
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by abacus(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2011
grin

I love this topic.

I have inner zeal to smoke weed, reading those pro weed posts, I feel elated inside me and envy those poser ( jookco, 9jaganja, buzugee, babaearly etc)heavily. But the bad news is I never smoke am before, the fear of what become of me after first puff or a stick or a basket of weed.

One uncle of mine saw Jesus Christ and ended in psycha after a romance with weed when he was in unilag. Now he's a Born again tongue christian. He's able to identify who hold evil spirit in the family now.

Also a doctor friend, after weed phracked a girl for 5 hours without 'releasing'. WONDERWENT!!!!!!

Weed I love but I have STRONG fear,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by BabaEleko(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2011
After my weed I FEEL GOOD!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kieskies(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2011
Guys have u tried rofhnal(that blue stuff) or codeine it is the best man I took codeine one day before I had sex mehn and till date that is the best sex I have had, Rofhnal controls ur soul mehn, Try it and holla on this post

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2011
kies kies:

Guys have u tried rofhnal(that blue stuff) or codeine it is the best man I took codeine one day before I had sex mehn and till date that is the best sex I have had,  Rofhnal controls your soul mehn,  Try it and holla on this post   
didnt a famous rapper just die from using that stuff ? P-I-M-P C

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2011
abacus:

grin

I love this topic.

I have inner zeal to smoke weed, reading those pro weed posts, I feel elated inside me and envy those poser ( jookco, 9jaganja, buzugee, babaearly  etc)heavily. But the bad news is I never smoke am before, the fear of what become of me after first puff or a stick or  a basket of weed.

One uncle of mine saw Jesus Christ and ended in psycha  after a romance with weed when he was in unilag. Now he's a Born again  tongue christian. He's able to identify who hold evil spirit in the family now.

Also a doctor friend, after weed phracked a girl for 5 hours without 'releasing'. WONDERWENT!!!!!!

Weed I love but I have STRONG fear,
Dat ya unilag uncle suppose end up for psyche ward. i know in unilag the students drink gari a lot. lol. imagine that. maybe the guy dey nutritionally lacking hin come smoke weed on top. yeah, he lucky he is sane again  grin grin grin grin grin
smoking weed is not poor mans fun. yes the weed is cheap but you need very nutritious food to counter the thing. if you cant afford to eat well you should not be smoking weed.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by bkbabe97y(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2011
I'm high while reading this. Ironic!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by morpheus24: 5:17pm On May 10, 2011
weed is linked to all sorts o behavorial and psychiatric disorders.

If you want to possibly hang around a mental hospital in your life time . Go ahead its one less buffon,
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2011
morpheus24:

weed is linked to all sorts o behavorial and psychiatric disorders.

If you want to possibly hang around a mental hospital in your life time . Go ahead its one less buffon,
coffee, alcohol and maggi cubes (msg) and fastfoods leads to all sorts of behavioral and psychiatric problems but i am sure that has never stopped you from indulging.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Pennywise(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2011
@jookco
That must be american weed.Try smoking Nigerian!
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2011
Abacus,

Did your UNILAG uncle buy his weed from Opanachi? That guys weed is too strong abeg

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2011
opanachi ? lol this guy sabi name of weedseller for unilag grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by morpheus24: 5:37pm On May 10, 2011
buzugee:

coffee, alcohol and maggi cubes (msg) and fastfoods leads to all sorts of behavioral and psychiatric problems but i am sure that has never stopped you from indulging.

lets test your intelligence. Name one psychiatric problem linked to coffee, alcohol or msg's and then name the ones associated with weed. Compare the two and see which ones destroy your mind.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by johnie: 6:09pm On May 10, 2011
How is this thread "politically correct?"

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by ITbomb(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2011
Abeg wey i fit buy strong weed for choba PH

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Sunofgod(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2011
Blessed are the weed heads - for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by donklinton: 6:28pm On May 10, 2011
I like smoking wheet because it makes feel good and on top of the world,  i will forget about some problems and move on with life challenges. without smoking everything will be boring. but come to think of it, they say smokers and liable to die young, is it true im confused
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Sunofgod(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2011
What do these two men have in common?

[img]http://2.bp..com/_yh0p83tykh0/TTgSt95POcI/AAAAAAAAAB8/RjhF3mNhrY8/s1600/bob_marley.jpg[/img]

That's right - You guessed it!!

Their levels of Creativty, Consciousness, Wisdom and Greatness far exceeded that of an average man.

Jesus Christ also had the same attributes.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 10, 2011
Yeah, you eat a lot when you smoke weed, But seriously, would you have weed or cigarettes?

My favorite morning special goes like this (only if I'm in Nigeria cause I can't boil buds):

i boil a parcel of weed in my Persian kettle
drain the water into a temp retaining mug
pour me a cup, add Milo and milk
just a little sugar cause Sugar makes me hyper a lot

Sip and watch Naruto in the wee morn
finish the whole thing drink around 8am, go back to sleep till 1pm then start a really beautiful day!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Kenezi: 6:57pm On May 10, 2011
Looking forward to the day Nigerian authorities can effectively ban this drug.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 10, 2011
9jaganja:

Yeah, you eat a lot when you smoke weed, But seriously, would you have weed or cigarettes?

My favorite morning special goes like this (only if I'm in Nigeria cause I can't boil buds):

i boil a parcel of weed in my Persian kettle
drain the water into a temp retaining mug
pour me a cup, add Milo and milk
just a little sugar cause Sugar makes me hyper a lot

Sip and watch Naruto in the wee morn
finish the whole thing drink around 8am, go back to sleep till 1pm then start a really beautiful day!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

And after getting high,what next ?
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2011
morpheus24:

lets test your intelligence. Name one psychiatric problem linked to coffee, alcohol or msg's and then name the ones associated with weed. Compare the two and see which ones destroy your mind.
no point in testing my intelligence. just go google all of them. matter of fact the ones i mentioned are more destructive because they (alcohol and coffee) also destroy the heart. they both cause serious life threatening arrhythmias

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Mynd44: 7:59pm On May 10, 2011
I wonder how this got to the politics section and then it hit me the OP IS HIGH that is the result of weed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.