Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,615 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians (2281 Views)

Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians / I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold / 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by okrote4real: 4:32am On Feb 20
Daddy Fresh is a veteran Nigerian reggae singer from Abia state and was born in Lagos state Nigeria, Daddy Fresh started his musical career professionally in the mid-1980s. He was the founding member, leader, lead vocalist, and songwriter, of the group “DE Pretty Busy Boys” which comprises Daddy Showkey Cashman Davies and Sexy Pretty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_mgIcGw630?si=0-BuDY2W7x52m2O-
(Watch the video above as he speaks about his challenges)

He became famous in the late 1990s all over Nigeria. During this time, he was honored as the "King of the Ajegunle Musicians" for his innovation of a music genre known as galala or ghetto music. Ghetto music's development was not entirely his own, as it was also influenced by the work of Daddy Showkey and Baba Fryo.

Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by Parydelegate: 5:16am On Feb 20
Hmm
Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by matify83: 5:20am On Feb 20
Our people don't learn!

Why do our celebrities squander their wealth to chase clout only to resort to this shameful posture when ill health catches up with them which most times was occasioned by their past lifestyle?

Curiously, most of the diseases they battle with are preventable either through regular, routine screening services or managed secondarily with drugs and surgical interventions.

PMAN and the actors guild should be advised to annually organize health seminar for their members to bring to their awareness the need for them to care for their health and to take advantage of basic health investigations and treatment in mitigating complications for those diagnosed with some form of illness.

Enough of this show of shame!

2 Likes

Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by Tokskob2008: 5:26am On Feb 20
Damn..... Can't believe this is daddy fresh shocked

Life happens anyway..

1 Like

Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by immaculatengang(f): 5:31am On Feb 20
matify83:
Our people don't learn!

Why do our celebrities squander their wealth to chase clout only to resort to this shameful posture when ill health catches up with them sometimes occasioned by their past lifestyle?

Curiously, most of the diseases they battle with are preventable either through regular, routine screening services or managed secondarily with drugs and surgical interventions.

Enough of this show of shame!
Help if you can but if you cannot help, I think it would be better not to say anything.

3 Likes

Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by matify83: 5:40am On Feb 20
immaculatengang:

Help if you can but if you cannot help, I think it would be better not to say anything.

This is not the way to go sir.

They are riding on our empathy and the good hearts of Nigerians to continue to do this.

Take Celine Dion as an example, that damsel has a rare auto immune disease (stiff person syndrome) that she has been managing quietly even though it has no cure.
But here in Nigeria, a celebrity will want us to crowd fund partial stroke (hemiparesis) when thousands of Nigerians are managing full stroke (hemiplegia) without making noise.

Burna boy and whizzy are busy smoking like chimney today and no one is cautioning them, tomorrow "now" (God forbid) they develope cancer, they will still expect Nigerians to crowd fund their medical expenses because we did it for Mr Ibu.

Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by tonak(m): 7:05am On Feb 20
This guy sang "faka fiki faka" oh baby cool o cool , your body no be wood o faka fiki faka.

Life eh!!

3 Likes

Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:54am On Feb 20
Chai daddy fresh that year...

This life sha

So all these people he mentioned still dey? Na wa

Mike Nliam etc? Hmmmm
Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by HenryTimes: 8:46am On Feb 20
matify83:

This is not the way to go sir.

They are riding on our empathy and the good hearts of Nigerians to continue to do this.

Take Celine Dion as an example, that damsel has a rare auto immune disease (stiff person syndrome) that she has been managing quietly even though it has no cure.
But here in Nigeria, a celebrity will want us to crowd fund partial stroke (hemiparesis) when thousands of Nigerians are managing full stroke (hemiplegia) without making noise.

Burna boy and whizzy are busy smoking like chimney today and no one is cautioning them, tomorrow "now" (God forbid) they develope cancer, they will still expect Nigerians to crowd fund their medical expenses because we did it for Mr Ibu.

Haba!

Seems you have forgotten that you're in Nigeria will truth must not be hard in public.
Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by danzaki63: 2:03pm On Feb 20
Reduce your mustache and stop smocking Igbo, if you do this two things you will feel better.
Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by mytime24(f): 3:46pm On Feb 20
May God heal 🙏 him
Re: Video:please Save My Life –daddy Fresh Begs Nigerians by 4reala(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22
May the help from above and the healing hand of God locate him in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Didn't Support My First Marriage -kefee / Whitney Houston's Daughter Cries Out Over Engagement To Her Adopted Brother / "She Makes Me Smile" Psquare Manager, Jude Okoye FINALLY Finds Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.