Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account (20331 Views)

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:
You even sound so rude, you deserved to be suspended again and again undecided

I book bolt very well so I know your type. You are the type of driver that nag to their passengers over little things as if you were forced to carry the passenger for free undecided

Shior!!
you again
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Bethcomm: 3:17pm On Feb 20
G00dharddick:

You mean the men who usually order you for the night usually book bolt for you?
you go like trouble too much o.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20
Nice2023:

If u are in Abuja,go and register ur car with all these igbo business men that are plazas...anytime they want to waybill.

Just go deliver the goods to their customers,gradually they will trust u and the organisation u are delivering the goods to as well.

U don't need to pay them fir registration.
he should also go to the HAUSAS and the YORUBAS and IKWERRE traders too...
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by fredagu: 3:17pm On Feb 20
yewit37486:

So upon all your noise and broke shaming others, you don't even have a car?
them done see jennyclay finish

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Slimplush: 3:18pm On Feb 20
yewit37486:

So upon all your noise and broke shaming others, you don't even have a car?

Asinnn, I dey always see her comment which I always avoid, but this particular one comment just off me

Maybe na Bot she kukuma be, who knows?? A reasonable being nor fit dey type as such naa

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Egoveen: 3:19pm On Feb 20
G00dharddick:

You mean the men who usually order you for the night usually book bolt for you?
Bro don't let the cat out of the bag please🙆🙆🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Ajani2plus(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20
That's the real deal. Sincerely speaking, driving for Bolt or Uber is more of enslaving yourself without dividend. Worse of it all the risen cost of fuel and car maintenance. You tool a bold step as you quit driving for them. I won't advise you sell you car because getting another might not be as easy as thus how you got the present one at hand. Look for other businesses you can venture into then seek for finance from you families or friends.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:
Bolt is a slave work and they are heartless.
Bolt is the most useless platform in the world.
This morning I got suspended after one stupid passenger that gave me wrong direction reported my account.

Imagine driving for 15-20 minutes, to pick this evil passenger and he cancelled your order because of impatience.

And not done still
Reported your account and got your account suspended.

If not for the impractical government we have.
How can?
Person go to school,
Graduate and start doing taxi or bolt...
I now have peace of mind.
It is well.

Like I said earlier, there are something we should give up on. It's clear you're running into loses.
Look elsewhere for other opportunities. Best of luck
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20
Juliearth:

Since you have the means, can you try again? The same way a client gave you a bad review that made things sour for you is the same way another can give you a review that would positively spike things for you. Quitters are not winners. Winners are not quitters.
you are good lady, your husband must be proud of you... Any of my relatives that marries jennyclaypot seizes to be my brother...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by mastermaestro(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20
One-sided story this is. Some bolt drivers are bunches of nuisance. With the way you sound, you feel too big to do such a job. Find something you feel befits your status.

I use bolt a lot. Some of the drivers act like they are doing you a favour. This irritates passengers with short fuse.

I have had to restrain myself a couple of times from reporting rude drivers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by 12345baba(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20
U be mumu sef. How will u drive for 15-20 mins to pick someone. How much trip be that wey go make u burn that kind fuel.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by ugodson(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

I book bolt very well so I know your type. You are the type of driver that nag to their passengers over little things as if you were forced to carry the passenger for free undecided

Shior!!

Please dont be quick to judge. From another angle his upset. When you are upset do you talk calmly?
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by badoh(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20
You may have gone through unpalatable situation but you need to be calm and control your temper. See the way you're addressing your customer on a public forum. The customer may be wrong and may also think you intentionally hid your vehicle, however, try not to be saucy and maintain your composure. There may be people on this forum who may likely want to help you but once they see the way you talk and rant, they may be pissed off. I'm not blaming you but just encouraging you to exhibit the habit of calmness in some situations.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by shankie: 3:32pm On Feb 20
Suhkses:
As-salamu Alaykum, Mu’minina wal Mu’minat
Good afternoon, my daddies, mothers, brothers, and sisters in Islam.

Please I need your help!

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of Almighty Allah. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I have not eaten anything since Sunday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to the holy Quran, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2 1 9 0 4 8 6 2 0 6
My name is Quadri

May Allah Subhanna Wataala continue to bless you and your family. Ameen

If by Asr, I don't get help, I will sell my phone. But it will affect me a lot.

I am an O.LEVEL holder and am searching for a job. To survive while I search for a job, I am currently doing labor work at some sites here but have not been able to go out since five days ago because I have been very sick.

I am not a lazy person; please have mercy on me and help me.
Am sorry about Ur situation, though I can't help U, cos everyone has Thier silent situation, but this Ur story has been like dis for weeks is it every Asr U are planning to sell Ur phone

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Timoleon(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20
Why you go accept to go pick person 20minutes away...no be greed be that!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by BigIyanga: 3:33pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:
This morning I got suspended after one stupid passenger that gave me wrong direction reported my account.

Imagine driving for 15-20 minutes, to pick this evil passenger and he cancelled your order because of impatience.

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.
You already have a lot of bad attitude and horrible customer service… This seems like not one of your encounters with riders.

You can go learn another trade/job/skill

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Akalia(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Agent
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Sokari29: 3:39pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
You are the rude one.... say na "I know your type".... I also did bolt for a year plus before I stopped just because you know how to use the app it does not mean the next man does and a driver cannot know everywhere in the city.. believe me when I say like 80% of riders don't know how to book bolt properly or update their apps or even put on the live location to make it easy for a driver to locate them. It was when I started doing bolt that I knew a lot of people don't have respect for the next person if they think they are the ones doing you a favour when it's actually a 50/50 deal. If you like feel big just pray for grace for when you wear a shoe you will truly know at times the leg aches but the owner of the leg is not a story teller.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by stickle(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20
I work on Fiverr and it's practically the same.
Every service organization will treat customers as kings, they are the ones bringing the money after all.

Try and be a bit more patient with the system and don't try to run down the company because they did the needful

Wish you well

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Wasky101: 3:41pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
My exact thought.
If you had spent 15mins looking for an address that means you can't even use a map properly. This work is not for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by InvertedHammer: 3:41pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.
/
School is for training. You must start somewhere.
Attitude goes hand in hand with degrees.
Life is very challenging as it is and only the weaklings quit at the first sign of trouble.

/
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by mariahAngel(f): 3:46pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.

You see that mindset, @ bolded? Trash it!

So, what is your next plan?

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Salubata(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20
L
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Onyi90(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20
I don't know ur location, however if you stay in Lagos running on the island alone will put enough cash in your pocket. All the Best
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
How are we gonna be sure that you are the one booking the Bolt by yourself or the Zaddies waiting for you in Zaza or Quilox?

A grown up man is sharing his painful experience with your colleagues in the olosho industry while you are here talking rubbish.

Thank God you get brothers too
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Salubata(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20
L
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by SoNature(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.

Bros, if you are impatient, you cannot make money in this life. Besides, all transactions or businesses cannot come with profits. Sometimes, you lose. Why we pray and work hard is for our gains to be higher than our losses. You cannot remove losses and disasters from life... those are the elements of living because life isn't designed to be perfect.

If you don't have this mindset, you will be frustrated and broke for the rest of your life. This has nothing to do with going to school. Some people have insulting bosses, they still won't quit because they need the job, money and experience. You cannot do the journey of life without tolerance.

I am self-employed. Sometimes, I work for people, they don't pay me. I walk away; count it as my loss. Life is not fair. Learn patience. It really pays at the end of the day.

I had to quote you to be sure you read my comment because it will help you in life if you practice the nuggets.

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by Babastrong(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20
Who can build a very good e-commerce website for me?
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by HeroicMeastro: 3:52pm On Feb 20
Sirchiboy:

And not done still

How can?
Person go to school,
It is well.
Is it everyone that "go school" go get office job?
Even multiple degree holders do taxi as a side job.
If your acct was suspended on three different occasions, then check yourself. You clearly have issues.
Re: I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account by SapaProMax: 3:52pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Sad little girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) / Truck Rams Into A Car In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Photos) / How I Was Scammed By A Hotel / Booking Agency At Murtala Mohammed Airport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.