Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders (35371 Views)

France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Feb 20
masseratti:
you need to pay me money first before I go dey answer all this your questions.. Only if you were born in the 90s will you be asking me this kind of questions.. Never pray for Military rule my dear.. We that witness it's are telling you...
did you pay me before you made these claims in response to my post?
masseratti:
everything is wrong with military rule... It's much more draconian with Marshall laws... What you are trying to say is Authoritarian rules, which can come in form of military, monarchy, theocratic, Oligarchy we have benevolent leaders like. The one in Singapore and Xi in China and non benevolent leaders like idiami and some Nigerian leaders.

Don't pray for military rule.. It's the main caus of Nigerian problem till today.. I.e lopsided Nigerian constitution.

since you were born in the 20s, then you should not have problems answering these countries:

how does everything you have said negate the following?

there is nothing wrong with military rule and there is nothing wrong civilian rule. in fact, there is nothing wrong with any system of government. what is wrong is the practitioners of these systems of government. the greed, corruption and intoxication that comes from holding power is what corrupts every system of government

what makes military rule draconian? is it military rule as a system of government or the people that practice military rule?

what does the highlighted above mean and where in my comment did I imply the highlighted?

how is military rule the cause of Nigeria's problems till today?

how is the Nigerian constitution lopsided?
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by tayo770: 10:20pm On Feb 20
WelldoneWelldone...
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by masseratti: 12:15am On Feb 21
lexy2014:

since you were born in the 20s, then you should not have problems answering these countries:

what makes military rule draconian? is it military rule as a system of government or the people that practice military rule?

what does the highlighted above mean and where in my comment did I imply the highlighted?

i didn't ask you any questions so I need not to ask you to pay me, all I stated is my opinion, you entitled to yours and it's a forum people quote other people to state their opinions not to ask questions, if you want to ask questions, there is Quora and Google for you, that's why I said you need to pay me before I can answer those questions, the worst democracy is better than the best military rule.. It's a popular opinion for a reason.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by lexy2014: 8:03am On Feb 21
masseratti:
i didn't ask you any questions so I need not to ask you to pay me, all I stated is my opinion, you entitled to yours and it's a forum people quote other people to state their opinions not to ask questions, if you want to ask questions, there is Quora and Google for you, that's why I said you need to pay me before I can answer those questions, the worst democracy is better than the best military rule.. It's a popular opinion for a reason.

that is not what I asked you.

masseratti:
everything is wrong with military rule... It's much more draconian with Marshall laws... What you are trying to say is Authoritarian rules, which can come in form of military, monarchy, theocratic, Oligarchy we have benevolent leaders like. The one in Singapore and Xi in China and non benevolent leaders like idiami and some Nigerian leaders.

Don't pray for military rule.. It's the main caus of Nigerian problem till today.. I.e lopsided Nigerian constitution.

there is nothing wrong with military rule and there is nothing wrong civilian rule. in fact, there is nothing wrong with any system of government. what is wrong is the practitioners of these systems of government. the greed, corruption and intoxication that comes from holding power is what corrupts every system of government

Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by Soukiss(m): 8:46am On Feb 21
LaSenior:
Democracy is not for Africa
my buddy I don dey tal them for long . DEMOCRACY is not f African at all
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by masseratti: 9:23am On Feb 21
lexy2014:

you just dey waste your time if you think I have the time to answer someone on a faceless forum any questions.. I owe you no answer stop asking questions, you not my boss, teacher, master not my kid, I owe you no obligation to answer your questions.. Not are we even debating.. It's a faceless forum to express opinion, you express yours.. I quote your and express mine, if you ain't comfortable with it it's your cup of tea.. My point is "don't ask me questions", if you had made your opinion and not question asking I might have explained all the questions you are asking.. Use Google for your answers not me don't av time for unnecessary arguments.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by lexy2014: 9:34am On Feb 21
masseratti:
you just dey waste your time if you think I have the time to answer someone on a faceless forum any questions.. I owe you no answer stop asking questions, you not my boss, teacher, master not my kid, I owe you no obligation to answer your questions.. Not are we even debating.. It's a faceless forum to express opinion, you express yours.. I quote your and express mine, if you ain't comfortable with it it's your cup of tea.. My point is "don't ask me questions", if you had made your opinion and not question asking I might have explained all the questions you are asking.. Use Google for your answers not me don't av time for unnecessary arguments.

did you owe any obligation when you made these claims?

masseratti:

Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by BluntCrazeMan: 10:03am On Feb 21
Paraman:
Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger will finally have access to the sea
How??
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by AnyanwuSilas: 6:17am On Feb 26
LaSenior:
Democracy is not for Africa
Africa is not a country or a nation. You can only speak for your group. We have been practicing democracy before the Europeans came. Western democracy na fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.