Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

"As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen (21951 Views)

Newly Built 3bedroom Terrace House At Lekki Phase II Gardens @21.5m / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by godofuck231: 2:15pm On Feb 21
Kind of true if its a mud house
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Tzar(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21
All these brainless girls sef.
God please give my daughters sense o!
Do not let my efforts to make my daughters feminine, loyal, teachable, respectful and not delusional be in vain!
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by stormborn28(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21
Maysdevices:
No need to wonder, next time, ask your mom

Even Dangote didn't build a house at that age... When someone makes foolish statement, condemn his or her stupidity... For a man to make such breakthrough, he must be into fraud, hard drugs or born into extreme wealthy family
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by porthouse7(f): 2:24pm On Feb 21
DyshApp:
A slayqueen sparks controversy online as she opines that a guy should have a house of his own at the age of 21.

The lady made the statement while being interviewed in a street vox-pop shared by @iplaydetty.

The interviewer enquired of her when she thinks a guy should have a house of his own.

While responding, she opined that at least at the age of 21, 22, the guy should have already built or bought the house of his own.

When enquired her reason for that age, she stated that it is very normal to see guys at that age owning a house.

The slayqueen however admitted that she doesn’t own a house of her own but noted that guys are meant to build the house for ladies to enjoy.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3fpgcKt14G/?igsh=bnp0emcxa2lhcHN6
her wey her papa no buy block Dey cap nonsense
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by TheTravelingOne(f): 2:29pm On Feb 21
I feel sorry for these women, when they open their mouth and embarrass themselves. Funny thing is, some stupid guy will see her and fall for her “outside “ bleached skin, nyash or overall fake slay queen persona snd not care how stupid she is.
Guys be careful who you have babies with us all I can say.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by tofunmi2023(f): 2:37pm On Feb 21
See her big hand. She don carry baff go fetch water tire. Face me i face u slay queen.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by GenFunction: 2:45pm On Feb 21
wetin olosho go come get at 21? STD?
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Asswipemod: 2:55pm On Feb 21
DyshApp:
A slayqueen sparks controversy online as she opines that a guy should have a house of his own at the age of 21.

The lady made the statement while being interviewed in a street vox-pop shared by @iplaydetty.

The interviewer enquired of her when she thinks a guy should have a house of his own.

While responding, she opined that at least at the age of 21, 22, the guy should have already built or bought the house of his own.

When enquired her reason for that age, she stated that it is very normal to see guys at that age owning a house.

The slayqueen however admitted that she doesn’t own a house of her own but noted that guys are meant to build the house for ladies to enjoy.

Omo ale! See fish brain. At what age your papa build his own if he has any. Weyrey!
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by CartelKenneth: 3:00pm On Feb 21
Eleribu omo useless something like this foolish goat here
Shey her papa buy block at that age?
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by jahbiz: 3:32pm On Feb 21
Except your father be a confirmed thief or politihivian, I adey very sure say he no build one at 21.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21
Adibin i know you na, I wud have give you a dirty slap. cry
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by boxypane(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21
Na blood money wey those useless guys go carry her do go build the house na. Mumu package.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by qtx(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21
G00dharddick:

You don't need a prophet to tell you they're hookup girls.

Ask them what has their father and brothers achieved at their age and watch them insult you
grin
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by bal4real: 4:09pm On Feb 21
All Nigerian girls are like tinubu's administration. Clueless and directionless
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Boyuche: 4:37pm On Feb 21
How they carry mic and give to senseless people to talk still surprises me tbh....
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by shineeye1: 4:56pm On Feb 21
DyshApp:

Smelly asshol*. No wonder they end up in the pepper soup pot of yahoo plus
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by BBIA: 6:17pm On Feb 21
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough my niggarrrrrrs

Na girl way come from a very poor home dey talk like this
Jennyclay is an example
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by ssogundele(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21
Namaster:
Sometimes I wonder if having a vagina is a symptom of stupidity.

It's almost o. See reasoning o. Her father build his own house maybe at 12 years old.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Farfalla(f): 8:17pm On Feb 21
grin grin grin
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by crossbreedwears(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21
Lol lol lol
jetguy:
She got the advice from Mad Man
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Blackdisciple(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21
As a girl nko
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by govnor4551(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong with what she said, but watch how broke guys will come for her head.

If you are not has broke has her, u wouldn't have said that rubbish
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Jilo83(m): 6:49am On Feb 22
As a lady, you should own a car @18
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by HRMK: 8:06am On Feb 22
the interviewer was very dumb!she should have been asked the type of job a 21yr guy could be engaged in that could get him his own private house!at that age,he is a fresh graduate or youth corper!trash and arrant nonsense!!
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Kipaji: 9:21am On Feb 22
RickyJesus:
The other day one slay queen said its hard to find a guy that don't smoke, most guys got triggered defending how they don't and non of their friends do.

Today another slay queen said you suppose to have a house by 21, ya all are been triggered again.

Niggas acting like bitches over utterance by a slay queen that should easily be laughed over and not given a minute indulgence but here you are getting triggered over nothing.

Nice! smiley
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Maysdevices(f): 5:56pm On Feb 22
stormborn28:

Even Dangote didn't build a house at that age... When someone makes foolish statement, condemn his or her stupidity... For a man to make such breakthrough, he must be into fraud, hard drugs or born into extreme wealthy family
His mom has a vagina and he is wondering why people who possess such body parts act dumb

He should simply ask her, no hard feelings there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents And Traders Count Their Losses As 23 Road Festac Market Is Demolished / EXECUTIVE BATHROOM NEEDS HERE WITH PICTURES / Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.