Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages (7610 Views)

Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks / OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour / Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages by ecolime(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21
Sctests:

You mean, I will be shocked that I am now a billionaire?...... grin grin grin
Na on Nairaland you go discover say you be Billionaire. You sef go dey confused 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages by kindlyheart: 7:31pm On Feb 21
Administration1:
billionaire.
Before you ask what he does, ask your senators, he executes half of all constituency jobs.

AbalanEze... the Billionaire

Ikenga awulu?
Re: Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages by chineselink: 7:46pm On Feb 21
Congratulations to Ifekudu's family especially my friend Elochukwu and wife Amaka Ifekudu.
Re: Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages by ubox: 8:02pm On Feb 21
post=128575500:
Billionaire receives 50 Million ?

What for

Make him dash am out to the needy quick quick, or else.......
Na Sun dey cashout not him
Re: Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages by Ericnrm(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21
Sctests:

You mean, I will be shocked that I am now a billionaire?...... grin grin grin

ecolime:

You no sabi Alexreport?

He is a publicist who sabi package people. He sabi the job wella.

Hire him today and you sef will be shocked to see you are now trending as a Billionaire tomorrow.

If you dunno Agbalanze then it’s not your fault, man has been rolling in construction and oil money for years now and has contributed over 150m+ to projects that I’m personally aware of between 2022 and now!
Re: Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages by Administration1: 11:14pm On Feb 21
kindlyheart:

Ikenga awulu?

agu anaghi agba ihe nke ya
Re: Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages by Jeje247: 7:10am On Feb 22
post=128575500:
Billionaire receives 50 Million ?

What for

Make him dash am out to the needy quick quick, or else.......
you people don't read before commenting. The newspaper charges 750k per page for coloured pages of goodwill messages and they have received messages worth over N50m at that rate. Funds to the publishers not the awardee
Re: Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages by realoscar84(m): 9:34am On Feb 22
Since I watched the nollywood movie shanty town, I come dey fear all these men wey dey crave public recognition. Things they happen for this obodo naija. Concerning their business and personal lives, the more you look, the less you see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award / Mazda E2200 For Sale / CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.