Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 (354 Views)

Price Of Installing Windows 7 At A Computer Shop / Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? / Will There Still Be A Need For Programmers In The Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by CyberHustle: 12:02pm On Feb 21
I need android emulator for win7 PC.

4 GB.
Dual Core.

If you have used any you find great and effective, please lead me to it.

Cc : Lalasticlala.
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by leastpaycom: 6:54pm On Feb 21
You mean android emulator for building mobile App?
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by Sheriman(m): 6:18am On Feb 22
CyberHustle:
I need android emulator for win7 PC.

4 GB.
Dual Core.

If you have used any you find great and effective, please lead me to it.

Cc : Lalasticlala.
You are funny man and it seems you are newbie to Android development or not well inform. Let me tell you the truth, if you're serious about learning Android development then you have to get yourself at least 8GB RAM 256SSD ROM core i5 3rd Generation even this will still struggling sometimes especially if you install emulator on it. The best option is to get a laptop of 16GB RAM 256 SSD ROM core i5 7th generation for smooth learning experience.
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by CyberHustle: 5:42pm On Feb 22
Sheriman:

You are funny man and it seems you are newbie to Android development or not well inform. Let me tell you the truth, if you're serious about learning Android development then you have to get yourself at least 8GB RAM 256SSD ROM core i5 3rd Generation even this will still struggling sometimes especially if you install emulator on it. The best option is to get a laptop of 16GB RAM 256 SSD ROM core i5 7th generation for smooth learning experience.
Thanks. You forgot to tell me a good emulator. I still need one.
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by Sheriman(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22
CyberHustle:
Thanks. You forgot to tell me a good emulator. I still need one.
Android emulator or use your Android phone
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by Alphabyte2: 9:47pm On Feb 22
Put debug and release apk into your phone and test it . Genymotion isn't free
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by CyberHustle: 11:20am On Feb 23
Sheriman:

Android emulator or use your Android phone
how can android phone work in windows as an emulator?
You must be a palmwine tapper or something.
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by Alphabyte2: 1:40pm On Feb 23
CyberHustle:
how can android phone work in windows as an emulator?
You must be a palmwine tapper or something.
U copy the APK file and send it to your phone then install when you PC has low specifications . Sheriman is giving good advice and the way u answer is a bit off
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by Alphabyte2: 1:43pm On Feb 23
Then u check logcat for responses
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by CyberHustle: 10:32am On Feb 24
Alphabyte2:

U copy the APK file and send it to your phone then install when you PC has low specifications . Sheriman is giving good advice and the way u answer is a bit off
APK in windows without emulator?
So many nut cases here. I need emulator and never said it is for development of app or anything related to softwares.

Gamers use it to play android games a lot. Development isn't the only use of android emulators.

No sensible answer after thee days.
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by Sheriman(m): 11:11am On Feb 24
CyberHustle:
So many nut cases here. I need emulator and never said it is for development of app or anything related to softwares.

Gamers use it to play android games a lot. Development isn't the only use of android emulators.

Some of you people on Nairaland no get any sense. Dem one help you but you con dey form say you know beta. If you know everything why coming up here to ask.
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by Alphabyte2: 2:19pm On Feb 24
CyberHustle:

We are trying to say you laptop or PC don't meet the requirements of android studio emulator we are giving you a quick solution.
https://en.uptodown.com/windows/android-emulators
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by leastpaycom: 10:34pm On Feb 24
The poster get mental Wahala. People want help you , Yu dey form Tech guru.

Funny Guy
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by qtguru(m): 2:09am On Feb 25
leastpaycom:

Funny Guy
'

Actually you guys didn't ask enough question he mentioned emulator, he never said for development purposes, some of us install emulator to play PuBG mobile and CODM

OP use Bluestack or Tencent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by frank155(m): 10:20am On Feb 25
CyberHustle:

So why did you post in programming section?
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by CyberHustle: 1:24am On Feb 26
leastpaycom:

Funny Guy
It is you who can't answer simple question or keep shut when clueless. Just because I asked for "help", as you like to call it, doesn't make me at the mercy of senseless and mannerless children loitering this section like your are.
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by CyberHustle: 1:28am On Feb 26
frank155:

So why did you post in programming section?
there is no virtualization section on Nairaland.
To show how stupid and arrogant people can be, you haven't been able to contribute meaningfully after four days of this topic. You are still trying to prove your superiority.
Too many but cases here.
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by CyberHustle: 1:36am On Feb 26
qtguru:
'

Actually you guys didn't ask enough question he mentioned emulator, he never said for development purposes, some of us install emulator to play PuBG mobile and CODM

OP use Bluestack or Tencent
Thank you so much. That's how they end up as failures. They assumed for me and are too arrogant to retract or retrace their steps.
I already knew of the above mentioned options but needed extra hints like which is stable, lightweight, has networking capabilities, allows language customization etc.
I already installed some and discovered some flaws.
Some came with android 4 OS.
Another cam e with Android 12 but crashes.
Some have easy to use shared folders that allow transfer of files into the virtual environment easily.

1 Like

Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by CyberHustle: 1:40am On Feb 26
leastpaycom:

Funny Guy
help by assuming what I didn't ask for then talking down on me as if they are already experts in virtualization tech. Helpers are naturally more intelligent than to be assuming issues are within the narrow scope of knowledge. I am not a tech slowpoke. You guys just spoiled a thread you have no contribution whatsoever for.
Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by CyberHustle: 1:46am On Feb 26
Alphabyte2:

We are trying to say you laptop or PC don't meet the requirements of android studio emulator we are giving you a quick solution.
https://en.uptodown.com/windows/android-emulators

According to the topic, which of these have you used that's good in your fucking opinion, or you are just try to play the multiple user account game that has destroyed this section?

1 Like

Re: A Need A Good Android Emulator For Windows 7 by Alphabyte2: 8:40am On Feb 26
CyberHustle:
According to the topic, which of these have you used that's good in your fucking opinion, or you are just try to play the multiple user account game that has destroyed this section?

Are u an admin or a moderator ?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Customer App For Your On-demand Platform – The Right Feature & Cost / Hire Me For All Your Web Development Projects. / Are You Working On Something Cool & Want To Pitch To Tech Founder Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.