Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? (6748 Views)

who is into dropshipping business in Nigeria? How do you receive your payments? / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Confused: How Do Bloggers Receive Money From Ads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by iluvnet(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2011
Hi everyone,

I want to go into the website flipping business. I have some sites I want to sell. I want to know if anyone is successfully doing it from Nigeria and how do you receive your money from flippa.com?

Thanks for your help
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2011
i once tried to understand how but they said something related to getting a Dollar/Pound account so they can pay into that
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by iluvnet(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
pc guru:

i once tried to understand how but they said something related to getting a Dollar/Pound account so they can pay into that

Thanks for the reply but can you please shed more light? Are you referring to dom account? If so, are there any charges and the figure? I just want to know the entire process and available option to getting my money here in nigeria.

Once again, thanks for your reply.
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
U know what lemme find out today I'll reply back to the thread when I ave a good vivid idea.
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by joomlaman(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ iluvnet,
Flippa pays with paypal
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by iluvnet(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
joomlaman:

@ iluvnet,
Flippa pays with paypal

thanks, what other options are available since paypal does not support nigeria?

I want the view of someone presently flipping sites on flippa.com as a nigerian.
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by BoOOosHBoy: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
What about liberty reserve account?
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by goldenval(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
Hi @ poster,
As a nigeria, the only way you could get your money is through paypal or you open a escrow account. I have sold one of my site there but I use my friend's paypal info as means of collecting payment.

Thanks
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by charlso1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2011
I use credit card for the biz but if you need your quickly paypal is the best option.
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2011
@charlso1 u mean if i can get a domiciliary dollar/pound account i can get payments to my card easily.
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by iluvnet(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2011
charlso1:

I use credit card for the biz but if you need your quickly paypal is the best option.

Thanks for your help. How do you received the money from the credit card? Do you cash the money from ATM here in Nigeria? What are the charges when you withdraw the money from the ATM? Thanks once again for your help.

goldenval:

Hi @ poster,
As a nigeria, the only way you could get your money is through paypal or you open a escrow account. I have sold one of my site there but I use my friend's paypal info as means of collecting payment.

Thanks

Thanks bro. I checked out escrow and it was specifically stated there that Nigeria is not supported. That would have been the best option but am still thinking and looking for more options to give intending buyers of my websites.
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2011
God punish all this yahoo boys we're all suffering their crime and d govt making matter worse by turning a deaf hear to reviving our nation's image by allowing certain godfather who put corruption in motion.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by jonspaker(f): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2011
Can any body tell me, what exactly is flippa.

I never hear about kinda word before.
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by naijavotes: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
Can you sell a blog on flippa? I mean a paid blog from bogger. Thanks
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by Ikroberts: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2012
iluvnet:

Hi everyone,

I want to go into the website flipping business. I have some sites I want to sell. I want to know if anyone is successfully doing it from Nigeria and how do you receive your money from flippa.com?

Thanks for your help

I am glad I can help, PLEASE READ APTLY.

Website flipping can be very lucrative if you know how.

Selling site on flippa is easy, especially if you have a reputation.
You don't need paypal to get payed, there are more than 5 ways to receive your money including western union, credit card and escrow system.

Liberty reserve is not accepted.

You can sell virtually all sites on flippa with the exception of Adult content, gory and abusive sites.

You may like to try out these guys " flipsitesnigeria.com ", I bought a site (1) from them and it is doing well. They have a system similar to flippa customized for Nigerians, I hope to start fully with them if they can pass through the eye of my needle.
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by webmpro(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2012
@Ikrobert, flipersites nigeria.com can never be compared to fliper.com. Flipa.com gives u a wide range opportunity, both local and internationally with very good potentials. Though we must give hands of supports to any website that recorgnizes nigerians, but lets take it for wat the original poster wanted, cos even me and a lot of other nigerians are also interested in that particular site. Nd business.

Interms of credit cards, i provide payoneer mastercard for my IT web and wealth development training participants and i have my personal card but i dnt knw the level of urgency it is to the poster, cos the card will take a minimum of 25 to 30 days to get to Nigeria. Please any1 with more info abt this fliper should share wit us!
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by iyke20024(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2012
My friends, I have been on flippa.. since..
i bought some few site but there is little you could do without a good payment method that support Nigeria.

Escrow do not support Nigeria.. That is the sad story..

Secondly.. you must have some nice reputation to sell your site and the buyer decides to ssend you the money before your tranfer the domain and the files. This will likely not happen since you are in Nigeria.

Your best bet is to use payza or alertpay.. but it still boils down to the same issue..safety for the buyer that after recieving the money you will not ignore him.

There are very few buyer that can do that on trust.

Unless flippa starts there own escrow service like freelancer then it will amost be impossible except you get a third party utside the country to assit with the escrow transaction.

I have so many experience on flipping site,,, most espescially buying profitable web business tailored for nigerians

I have spent more then 5,000 dollars on experimentation even outside flippa.

So my advice

If you have any nice site to sell contact me.. I can be the third party or Can buy it off from you.
If you really want to buy a profitable web business that you can opperate from Nigeria.. adsense or no adsense contact me.
You can send me a massage here on Nairaland or start up a thread or call my attention.
If you have any question reply to this thread or ask.

I only aquire site that have potential and not monetized or site with traffic, revenue up to $400 or more, can be runed from anywhere.

Regards

1 Like

Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 29, 2013
iyke20024: My friends, I have been on flippa.. since..
i bought some few site but there is little you could do without a good payment method that support Nigeria.

Secondly.. you must have some nice reputation to sell your site and the buyer decides to ssend you the money before your tranfer the domain and the files. This will likely not happen since you are in Nigeria.

Your best bet is to use payza or alertpay.. but it still boils down to the same issue..safety for the buyer that after recieving the money you will not ignore him.

Unless flippa starts there own escrow service like freelancer then it will amost be impossible except you get a third party utside the country to assit with the escrow transaction.

I have so many experience on flipping site,,, most espescially buying profitable web business tailored for nigerians

So my advice

If you have any nice site to sell contact me.. I can be the third party or Can buy it off from you.
If you really want to buy a profitable web business that you can opperate from Nigeria.. adsense or no adsense contact me.
You can send me a massage here on Nairaland or start up a thread or call my attention.

I only aquire site that have potential and not monetized or site with traffic, revenue up to $400 or more, can be runed from anywhere.

Regards

How can i get in touch with you pls? Mail? Phone Number? It's urgent. Thanks
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by skillforce: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
@iyke20024

Hello Iyke,
can you call 08068437815, email donfelix@weblife.com.ng
or possibly reply with your contact.
Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by Tosbi(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2013
iyke20024: My friends, I have been on flippa.. since..

So my advice

Regards

Hello, i have a website i want to sell on flippa and would gladly appreciate your assistance and support. I would really love to have your email so i can forward you the details. my email is info{at}tosbitechnology{dot}com

you can also check https://www.nairaland.com/1450215/file-sharing-website-mp3-audios

1 Like

Re: How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? by eventsms(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to receive payment from flippa website . I have a domain name for sales

(1) (Reply)

When VBHostNET.com Lose Your Reseller Accounts And Say - "We Have No Backup" / How To Check The Last Time Google Bots crawled/indexed Your Site / What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.