Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada (27599 Views)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) / 11-Year-Old Ghanaian Boy Set Ablaze For Peeping At A Lady Bathing / 39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Adinije(f): 9:19am On Feb 22
1Sharon:

🤣

At least his murder will be solved.
Are u for real? That's a weak argument
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Neddyogu(m): 10:01am On Feb 22
This clime no sane abeg. Just waste people papa for no just cause.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Fearurcreeator: 10:12am On Feb 22
1Sharon:

🤣

At least his murder will be solved.
He go come wake up back after solved... Yeye
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by ola31701: 10:21am On Feb 22
This is what happens when you're crack headThis is what happens when you're crack head...
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by YorubaKing: 10:24am On Feb 22
finallybusy:
Let’s hope it wasn’t a hate crime. Racism dey Canada. Our brothers no dey mention am because work full their minds.

This isn't racism. It's perpetrated by a useless black guy, probably an Akata Bastard! 🤬

2 Likes

Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by fxexperts: 10:36am On Feb 22
Mercury12:
Wahala
Wahala

Sane clime in the mud undecided

RIP
It is miscreant like you and your likes who they allowed into the sane clime that is causing all the havoc in the so-called saner clime. My advice is they should kick out all blacks from the west and watch how America will become safe from gun violence.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Honestey: 10:46am On Feb 22
Japa also has it's own risk, may God protect us
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by oranget(m): 10:57am On Feb 22
Jewessgratitud3:
There are many lonely and frustrated people in that Country. Work theyll not work. Next thing depression sets in and they begin to look for who to take it out on. See how he looks so unkempt and mentally deranged.

Unkempt? Mentally deranged? Dude that's the picture of the victim not the shooter.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Oblongata: 11:04am On Feb 22
tollyboy5:
Oblongata una saner clime oh! grin
This one na crime na tongue
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by paskal16: 11:08am On Feb 22
Be like say na only uk sure,at least they get better gun laws
If na knife crime you have to be vigilant not to get involved with gangs in the area
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Originalsly: 11:10am On Feb 22
Racism?... does the suspect in the photo look like a different race? Youths are the ones that are quick to shoot ... I want to believe the two youths had a problem and the guy just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time .... or ... a Nigerian score now settled abroad.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by ElSudani: 11:10am On Feb 22
Jewessgratitud3:
There are many lonely and frustrated people in that Country. Work theyll not work. Next thing depression sets in and they begin to look for who to take it out on. See how he looks so unkempt and mentally deranged.

Not true, that part of Toronto is infested with gangs and drug dealers. Nothing to do with depression or working too much.
This type of shooting is routine in that area.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by stanliwise(m): 11:28am On Feb 22
Franzinni:
He dressed like an opp... Omo Nah to wear big dashiki with better yoruba fila gogoro.
Hahahahah Abeg no make me laugh irresponsibly this morning
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Mercury12(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22
fxexperts:
It is miscreant like you and your likes who they allowed into the sane clime that is causing all the havoc in the so-called saner clime. My advice is they should kick out all blacks from the west and watch how America will become safe from gun violence.
This morning you chose vawulence😂
First off I'm not a miscreant. My black skin doest make me one. We aren't savages, we don't go to the mall shooting at everyone on sight.

You free to go live in a community populated by whites. Nobody cares
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by ednut1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22
finallybusy:
Let’s hope it wasn’t a hate crime. Racism dey Canada. Our brothers no dey mention am because work full their minds.
racism how Can’t you see the suspect is black?
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by BuyMeBanger: 12:52pm On Feb 22
SalamRushdie:
Definitely shot by a second generation black Canadian
Definitely shot by a white Canadian (whatever generation) and yes I saw the suspect photo, emphasis on the word suspect.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Manowar94: 1:32pm On Feb 22
bewla:
Oya na boko Haram
Lol
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by etrange: 1:54pm On Feb 22
Jane and Finch is the worst part of North York. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by 2shure: 2:37pm On Feb 22
Before I travel abroad. I must buy 2 bullet proof singlets .I anti stab clothes and self defence bat. I just dey wait make dollar drop go 600.i go rush aliexpress shaply.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by babzo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22
finallybusy:

Racism? And the shooter was black?

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by 2shure: 5:02pm On Feb 22
Only if he had purchased a 12 guage pump

Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Akpatan: 6:42pm On Feb 22
May his soul rest in peace
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by ivolt: 8:18pm On Feb 22
AkinPhysicist:
Saner climes.

Japa tunes...

RIP sha.
Do you know why that guy covers his face?
He knows his days are numbered.

Just go to youtube or TikTok and see killers posting selfie with army uniforms.

The difference is clear.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by ivolt: 8:23pm On Feb 22
Inspirer1:

That's exactly what I was just discussing with someone, it happens everywhere, if it had even happened in Ghana, some might claim if it was over there such wouldn't happen...we should just pray for grace and safety wherever we are.
It doesn't happen everywhere at the same rate.
I doubt you will wish to move to Borno or Katsina village even if your income will increase 5 folds.

There are 4 times more killers in Nigeria. If you add terrorists, the numbers become more gloomy.
The painful thing is that many of the killers are walking free unmolested.

This killer wont bother covering his face if he was in Nigeria.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Pennilessword1: 8:38pm On Feb 22
Black people are cause to humanity
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Pennilessword1: 8:39pm On Feb 22
babzo:

Racism? And the shooter was black?
Don't mind that one
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Inspirer1: 9:51pm On Feb 22
ivolt:

It doesn't happen everywhere at the same rate.
I doubt you will wish to move to Borno or Katsina village even if your income will increase 5 folds.

There are 4 times more killers in Nigeria. If you add terrorists, the numbers become more gloomy.
The painful thing is that many of the killers are walking free unmolested.

This killer wont bother covering his face if he was in Nigeria.
Hmmmm, you're right, rate differs.
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Weknowbetter: 9:46am On Feb 23
Hopefully he had life insurance for his family
Re: 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada by Sirhush(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23
If you like dey 9ja and if you like Japa, one thing is sure last last everybody go die. Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invictus Obi: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Obinwanne's Abuja Houses, Cars / JSS 3 Pupil Kidnaps Eight-year-old Cousin / Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.