Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

There'll Be More Wealthy Individuals This Year Because Of This.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / There'll Be More Wealthy Individuals This Year Because Of This.. (161 Views)

COMMERCIAL PLOTS NOW AT WEALTHY PLACE OPPOSITE FREE TRADE ZONE IBEJU LEKKI! / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year / How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There'll Be More Wealthy Individuals This Year Because Of This.. by derwin(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22
You remember what I said at the beginning of February?

I gave us a Cheat code used by Billionaire Investors in the finance world; "Be Fearful when others are Greedy, and be Greedy when others are fearful"

You'll be mistaken to think that; the current economic situation has slowed down the Purchase of Real Estate,

Very Very wrong!

On my WhatsApp Status Timeline yesterday, I saw the updates of 3 Realtors who sold Houses in Lekki phase 1 and Ikate. I'm talking about 4/ 5 bedroom detached duplexes worth over 200M and above. Forget — there's Money where it is! There's an abundance of it.

I also saw the updates of my fellow colleagues closing land sales and congratulating their clients.

History always repeats itself, the world is one Big Simulation. Here's what happens,

- "To encourage clients to buy, a lot of top Realty's offer discount promos of 20/25% this period, guess who grabs the opportunity? The man who understands that, now that others are fearful... He takes advantage of the situation".

If you really want to understand how this index works, take your time to watch some Top key series / movies... You'll have a clearer picture of how wealthy men became wealthy.

More than 70% of them became wealthy during Economic crisis.

My 2 cents: Keep an emergency and a crisis account in check. The remainder funds, take them out and invest in an assets that will take care of you and your generations to come.

Buy Real Estate!

2 hot offers available right now :
- Valentine promo offer (which ends on the last day of February.
- 50 plots Bulk offer at Ibeju lekki for 950k per plot.
- And if you need other areas in Lagos not mentioned here, talk to the Drofproperties by sending a message privately or leave a comment below.

Call or WhatsApp : 07062907130

Re: There'll Be More Wealthy Individuals This Year Because Of This.. by EreluRoz: 4:15pm On Feb 22
You are right , I heard someone saying it.

There's money in real estate

1 Like

Re: There'll Be More Wealthy Individuals This Year Because Of This.. by derwin(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
You are right , I heard someone saying it.

There's money in real estate

There's big money.

(1) (Reply)

Oya Lets Start Business Ooooo / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Thomas Estate Ajah / Desperate Sale Of 5 Bedroom Duplex @ Agungi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.