Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do (26997 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Badadvisor: 5:02pm On Feb 23
Skyfornia:
If you have me as your neighbour...you MUST talk to me. I can penetrate the hardest person and make the person free himself...
I wish i have your kind of personality. I'm too rigid. Only few of my close buddies have seen my other side
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Fantazy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23
Christianoir:
It is weird, I don’t talk with my neighbour, we only greet nd hail each other that where it end, but I haven’t really have any meaningful conversation with them before and it bother me sometimes tho.. I’m mostly an introvert nd the shy type. Is something wrong with me, sometimes I want to speak to them, but me speaking to them will mean being friendly, which I’m avoiding, ever since I rented this compound I’ve avoided trouble. Nd I’m someone who cares about what people say or care about the opinion of others, things get to me easily tho

Do they see me as a proud/arrogant person.
I’m I weird. Is there people out there like me who have neighbors like me.

Im a student tho.

Please ignore my typo error.

Like what exactly do you want to talk to them about? Sitting and gossiping or what? Who does that in this century.
By greeting one another you are already talking with them. Try posting something reasonable pls
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Badadvisor: 5:06pm On Feb 23
ceejay80s:

The day wey ur room go catch fire when u no dey , na him u go know say u get neighbors to talk to....even the mad man wey dey stand infront of ur gate, u go talk to am by force
Telling u from experience
Like e no go affect the other apartments if dem no off am😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by DJInfluence: 5:07pm On Feb 23
TheRealOwner:
Since you are not talking with your neighbours, why are you trying to talk to us?? Be consistent!
grin
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Chassy03: 5:52pm On Feb 23
Oga ..there is nothing wrong in minding your own...I am living presently in your shoe

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Hectroy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23
There's nothing wrong with being you. Not like you're a snub just that you like keeping to yourself. There's a lot to being an extrovert which you might not be able to handle since it's not in you. I'll only advise that once in a while you can just have a minutes chat after the usual hailing, however, you must be sure that the person you pick for such chat doesn't appear lousy. Just take your time and I'm sure you'll relate with those perceived less complicated.
Christianoir:
It is weird, I don’t talk with my neighbour, we only greet nd hail each other that where it end, but I haven’t really have any meaningful conversation with them before and it bother me sometimes tho.. I’m mostly an introvert nd the shy type. Is something wrong with me, sometimes I want to speak to them, but me speaking to them will mean being friendly, which I’m avoiding, ever since I rented this compound I’ve avoided trouble. Nd I’m someone who cares about what people say or care about the opinion of others, things get to me easily tho

Im a student tho.

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Blackdisciple(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23
Bro I bet you it flavours you because when you will not have neighbor issues except if later your girl is spending more time in your place than her place that's were issues will come for you....

It's good as you said y'all greets so that when you need some kind of assistance you can boldly walk to any of them, but if say una no dey greet or hail one another na that one mumu pass...

Bro you are good don't think otherwise

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Badadvisor: 7:26pm On Feb 23
essentialone:

To beat the hell out of you just dey hungry me.

Useless Neighbours like you all over the place. I hate them passionately.
See this clown just dey mumu up and down dey carry neighbors wey dey ignore you for mind dem go still burst your head one day.
Sadistic entitled clown.
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by duduade: 7:34pm On Feb 23
Avoid familiarity to avoid see finish

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Automolite: 8:47pm On Feb 23
Na why I like my kind of person. I Sabi talk wella and I sabi mind my business. Anyone u subscribe to...I go deliver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by inioluwaDaniels(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23
Some neighbours no deserve good morning self.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Autobot05: 11:21pm On Feb 23
Christianoir:

Im a student tho.

Try and ignore what they think and live your life
But don’t be rude and be nice to them

We are exactly the same 🙃 Don’t fret
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by GmoreG: 11:41pm On Feb 23
Minding ur business is giving ursef peace of mind. The moment U make ursef vulnerable, U might b dying gradually. Stay on ur lane, mind ur business for ur own good grin grin
A word is enough for the wise grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Coolgent(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23
Christianoir:

Im a student tho.

You are not alone.
I always exchanging greating briefly with my neighbors for morethan 9 years without any serious talk

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by bummyla(m): 12:14am On Feb 24
You are Okay! There is nothing wrong with you
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Alimzy20(m): 12:18am On Feb 24
YOU ARE JUST A SIMPLE FOLK..OR SIMP RATHER..LOL
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by TheRealOwner(m): 2:39am On Feb 24
blackgold2018:
my thought exactly!

What validation is he seeking here. Such a hypothetical being.

The reverse might be the case. Don't be surprised it is him the neighbor's don't talk to

Another angle cheesy
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by GodHimself: 3:24am On Feb 24
You don’t have to.

Christianoir:

Im a student tho.

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by manmade(m): 4:40am On Feb 24
It's good to dey your dey , learn to mind your business it's gives maximum respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by BALLOSKI: 8:15am On Feb 24
Christianoir:

Im a student tho.

There are ways to go about it. You can keep it at the level of greeting, but because of emergency or health situation, you need someone who can check on you. That's why we relate. I'm withdrawn too. I don't talk. I say hi and pass. It's few time you see us talking.
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by essentialone(m): 8:15am On Feb 24
Badadvisor:

See this clown just dey mumu up and down dey carry neighbors wey dey ignore you for mind dem go still burst your head one day.
Sadistic entitled clown.

Clown grin
Mumu grin
Sadistic grin
Entitled grin

You too go collect Iron, if you bold drop your location and contact.
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:48am On Feb 24
[quote author=TheRealOwner post=128598847]Since you are not talking with your neighbours, why are you trying to talk to us?? Be consistent![/quote grin
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Badadvisor: 9:52am On Feb 24
essentialone:

Clown grin
Mumu grin
Sadistic grin
Entitled grin

You too go collect Iron, if you bold drop your location and contact.
I know cowards like you. Any small thing drop location or contact. If i catch you na small boys go lie you down flog sense into your strong head.
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Babydaddymateri(m): 10:59am On Feb 24
Wetin una wan dey discuss abeg
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by essentialone(m): 11:17am On Feb 24
Badadvisor:

I know cowards like you. Any small thing drop location or contact. If i catch you na small boys go lie you down flog sense into your strong head.

Ok. Remain lucky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.