Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Best Location/country To Survive Incase Of Nuclear War!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Best Location/country To Survive Incase Of Nuclear War!!! (124 Views)

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Location/country To Survive Incase Of Nuclear War!!! by mikael11(m): 8:00am On Feb 23
Hello Guys,

I love for us to have very highly intelligent conversation base on what is happen around the world 🌍.
Many don't know this world face a potential nuclear war now then ever . I won't delve into the reasons, but let's discuss potential safe locations.

Considering the past two World Wars these
Countries seems to be safe heaven

Brazil
Argentina
Chile
New Zealand
Mauritius
Seychelles
French polynesister
And some island in the Pacific

But those island meant not survive if they can't feed themselves and defend themselves Incase of invaders
Countries like Brazil, Chile, New Zealand Argentina can feed itself and possibly protect from invader..

Location that will be HoT 🔥 zone
All the wastern world will be up in flames places like USA and Canada it's sure direct Hit though Mexico and those Caribbean island and part of latin America at the top will not be Hit but they will suffer devastating shockwave and radioactive dust because they are close to USA and you know the Enemy's of USA would want to use enough firepower that will ensure the whole country waste
So pick your next 5y future wisely..

In Europe another Hot zone though not that big continent the destruction will be worst in Europe compere to North America (because of its huge land mass ) be sure UK, Germany, Poland, France will not exist maybe Spain and all other European countries not hit will be vaporize because of close proximity

And I like Portugal meant not be Hit but will be affected greatly though some countries in Europe as like 30 story building under ground cities if you there before the first Hit you meant survive as long the underground city isn't ground zero (Main Blast site )

We move to Asia and Russia as for Russia it will also be massively destroy from Moscow to yakush But some part that won't be hit will survive underground only same with other places when we say underground not your basement.. we talking about at minimum 20 story's deep with strong firepower to withstand the shockwave.

Before we go to Asia and Africa . We talk about middle east Israel will be ready to burn anyone with is nukes and Iran fire whatever weapon they have built. Dubai meant not be safe cus the enemies knows their enemies hide there ..
For Asia be sure China will show anyone papper and North and south and Japan will nuke each other

Places like Thailand, Indonesia Philippines all this won't be hit but like I said the type of Nuke the world possessed in this day are very dangerous they like x100 of what USA dropped in Japan in WW2

Let me give an example to Nigeria readers if any world power hit Lagos with 1 of it's nuke warhead.
Lagos the main blastsite will become a football patch everything flats and living thing will become dust even Ibadan will not be spear now each warhead can carry additional 30 of that type of Nuke in just one full ICBM each will auto direct to other part of the country.. you see why any country close by to any major Nuke hit countries will suffer .

As for Africa I don't think any nuke will hit but can we survive? that will be story to tell when you live but best bet is Africa nation meant invade each other or come together to form a uniform security because any major power left will come for the weak nation for it's resources but hungry will be the order of the day in feeding itself they depends on the west for food now west is now dust.... It's has high chance to survive places like noth African won't be a good place .

West Africa I'll not be hit but if they don't become food dependant and be secure they'll suffer.

Southern Africa counties meant do well but they also import .
Places like Namibia Botswana meant survive due to small population and large landmass for resources and farming same with South Africa but internal war will happen same with Nigeria or they meant come together who knows .

I forgot Australia will it be nuke by ? That I don't know maybe Russia or Chine any location USA base is must be destroy I think that will be the enemy agenda

So If you are in the wastern world start planning other options..get multiple citizenship or PR don't depends on 1 country and say life is good become a Global Citizen. Example 2020 COVID-19 cases study

With $1m instead of buying 1 property in banana island and call yourself big boy I think that's a wasted investment because you already a Nigerian no other benefits that will give you or family

With the same $1m
You can become a citizen in any of the Caribbean by investment $250k with real estate that gives you 5% ROI and all your family gets the PP visa free to Europe and south America easy to get 1st world visa

With $200k you invest in real estate in Brazil you become a PR holder

With $250k in real estate in Greece before it was Portugal for this amount you also become a Greece PR holder visa free to any Europe

With $50k you get Dubia Resident

With say $150k you invest in real estate and also get Thailand elite visa like PR

Same with $200k you can also do the same for South Africa and Mauritius

All these countries I mentioned are all touristic
Location that will give your $1m good ROI and also benefits you enjoy been a Nigerian you earn multiple currency to shook inflation..
think globally I made alot of mistake like this 3y ago I was just buying and investing only in Nigeria but that is changing .

This investment helps you to fly to any country Incase one region is not stable or Incase of war you have zoom out easily

God bless you all

Let's contribute on this topic without insults. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Best Location/country To Survive Incase Of Nuclear War!!! by Aurelius1(m): 9:28am On Feb 23
Re: Best Location/country To Survive Incase Of Nuclear War!!! by Aurelius1(m): 9:28am On Feb 23
If US becomes flattened the same will happen to Russia. China may stay neutral. Iran and Israel would cancel out each other. The only safe country would be New Zealand maybe Australia.

1 Like

Re: Best Location/country To Survive Incase Of Nuclear War!!! by mikael11(m): 9:44am On Feb 23
Aurelius1:
If US becomes flattened the same will happen to Russia. China may stay neutral. Iran and Israel would cancel out each other. The only safe country would be New Zealand maybe Australia.
Yes but I think Australia meant not be safe due to his USA base in there .

New Zealand meant be safe but if Australia get hit then they will be tsunami meant just cover new Zealand

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Airforce Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside Israeli Embassy In Washington Dc / US Court Dismisses Six Criminal Charges Against Donald Trump / Terrorist State Of Israel Has Carried Out 3,000 Attacks On Iran Just This Last 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.