Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 (26553 Views)

The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / See The Size and Price Difference Between TheOld And New Indomie Hungry Man Size / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Dexy4yah(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23
Usmanovic95:
If this hunger doesn't unite us all to have one voice,I wonder what will unite us.
Am telling you bro
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Sctests: 7:19pm On Feb 23
thesicilian:
The name should be changed to big man indomie

Na die agbado buffoons dey.

In fela's voice 'if dem no die, dem go nearly die'. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Sctests: 7:20pm On Feb 23
marlow1962:
Very good, idomie is not for the poor, the poor can eat agbado and ewa.

Kwarrect.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Raspberri: 7:21pm On Feb 23
We better start planting corn at our backyard o... before hunger finish us
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Caleb15(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23
Yahoo boys thank you
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by AfonjaConehead: 7:35pm On Feb 23
RepoMan007:
What is indomie made up of self? I heard it is mainly corn. Corn fat oil and flavour. Imagine.
So I've been mixing pepper, tomato and onion with corn?!!!! angry
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by samcolee(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23
ArcSEMPECJ:

How can Buhari increase custom duty fee and think he would generate revenue through that In a country that can't produce Ordinary Tissue paper or encourage the citizens to use locally made tissues??

How can you float naira and think you can succeed in a country of over 300 million people without production impact

How can you remove fuel Subsidy in a country where almost 150 million uses fuel increase the fuel pump price, then go back to bring in the fuel Subsidy, thinking that increase in fuel pump price will reduce the Subsidy, so you can deceive the citizens ?

Tinubu should have known better that Propaganda and lies does not strengthen the economy of any country......

The fact remains that, all the Policies of the Government of Buhari coming down to that of Tinubu, were never to secure the interest of the citizens but to steal from them more and milk them dry....

Government Policies are supposed to protect at least 60% interest of the masses, but no no, APC is here to drill the masses, suffer them and enlarge their coast towards hunger...

The only thing Tinubu is afraid of now is Revolution, or massive Hunger protest, but watch how they have started saying the protests are sponsored.....

No wonder TINUBU said ......Dont kill the masses, allow the POOR to BREATH!!!!!!

Tinubu should finish Nigeria with BRUTALITY....but it will never affect me and my Family and any other family that have stood for the truth of this nation.....Amen...

Do you see him reverse the policies? Imo he won't do that people won't say he doesn't know what he's doing
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by blowjohn(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23
Villa12:
people consume rice more than indomie

I doubt o
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by mystery22: 7:50pm On Feb 23
Starboytwo:
Una no dey tire for lamentations.

Everything don cost. Deal with it.
G0d punish you, animal
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by PaNnamdi: 8:06pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:
Indomie has no moral and economic right to increase their prices in Nigeria.

That noodle is bought every minute in this country.

Economy of scale.

Am sure it's the greedy shareholders and managers.

The black man is never content with little profit.

Nigerians dont know their rights.

Everyone shud avoid buying it let's seeif the price won't come down.

Nonsense always has a welcome ring.

That's the most bought item in this country in the last 20 years.

Some dumb greedy goat will come and say every business has to make profit.
Stop talking nonsense

Don't u know Nigeria import the basic materials used to produce that indomie.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Boldideas: 8:14pm On Feb 23
Standstrong:
God help us o. This is choking and deadly.

Hungry Man was never more than N150 before the arrival of APC. This morning, it's N800 in my local shop.

What have we done to deserve this?

When rats eats up the ones they have in the market and no one is restocking, they will sell it for N300....
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Onyema190: 8:21pm On Feb 23
Are there some people that are still supporting this government? Those people must be trying to defend this terrible government.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by FoodVendors: 8:29pm On Feb 23
Standstrong:
God help us o. This is choking and deadly.

Hungry Man was never more than N150 before the arrival of APC. This morning, it's N800 in my local shop.

What have we done to deserve this?

Might increase if you return in 4hours time
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Wellness77: 8:31pm On Feb 23
"Meme meme tekkel upharsin"
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Wellness77: 8:33pm On Feb 23
Nigerian government please read the handwriting on the wall: Mene mene tekkel upharsin. God that made a donkey to talk to Balam is still alive and well oh
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Unbreakable26(f): 8:39pm On Feb 23
E don tey wey I buy indomies sef
E go soon reach ##1000
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by DaTruths: 8:48pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:

Don't be deceived. These people are getting tax cuts and all.

If am a business man and I have the whole country buying my products, NO I won't increase the prices of my products.

Am not greedy. If I was making 50 naira profits before and now I make 30 naira, I won't increase my prices because I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge customer base that I know will still continue buying my product.

U get my point?

I get your point.

The point I'm making is that its not out of line for them to increase their price to match the inflation.
Why did federal Govt increase import duty fee? Meanwhile Federal govt caused the inflation by floating the naira?

So if Fed govt that even caused it increased their duty price, how much more indomie that is a private company?
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Abelino(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23
The most foolish comment of the year. Bloody Hypocrites.
Starboytwo:
Una no dey tire for lamentations.

Everything don cost. Deal with it.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23
samcolee:

Do you see him reverse the policies? Imo he won't do that people won't say he doesn't know what he's doing

That's the point, that's the mistake we always welcome in Nigeria ...

This Nigeria is not for some people, it can never be, or is it for a tribe or two to laugh when a tribe is placed to handle key positions but are not getting it right....

It is just accumulated hatred, jealousy, all manners of vices that brings a country or a tribe down that Nigerians welcome....

We can never get it right as a nation if all hands are not recognized and come to the desk to iron issues up....

Run a neutral Government, welcome all tribes , know their values and collectively, bring the values together to make a Nation.....
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by iLegendd(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23
drimzsmoke:

You dey earn for dollars, rest, we done hear!!!
Jumping from thread to thread saying things are cheaper, you've been noticed. Now rest!!!
Ok
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by ghettochild(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23
Usmanovic95:
If this hunger doesn't unite us all to have one voice,I wonder what will unite us.
United in Hunger
#OneVoice
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Goddyrichie(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23
Usmanovic95:
for where say suffer Dey tire Nigerians nii
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by cjudy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:

Economy of scale.

Give me reasons why Indomie won’t increase their price. How much is liter of fuel, gas Nkor, materials for production Nkor. Transportation to different location Nkor? Don’t judge blindly next time
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by JulianBond007: 9:53pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:

Economy of scale.

I was discussing this with my sister today. It's a shame government cannot regulate price of foodstuffs.
Can't we just boycott eating noodles?

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Dshocker(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23
Usmanovic95:

Na by force to unite?
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by badinfluence: 10:26pm On Feb 23
cjudy:

Give me reasons why Indomie won’t increase their price. How much is liter of fuel, gas Nkor, materials for production Nkor. Transportation to different location Nkor? Don’t judge blindly next time
I might not know a lot on this matter, but believe me, a lot of these companies have taken advantage of the situation to rip Nigerians off. Duffil is one of them.
I can't blame them though, the opportunity did present itself.
Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by Edoziesmart(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:
In fact I ni sure say people chop bread or rice reach Indomie for this country. Not even Coca-Cola, not even beer.

The only thing wey fit challenge Indomie in terms of sales I never see in this country.

The thing dey everywhere. They are making money, billions out of its sales.

So are they mad to be increasing the price every year?
I can't remembered which year I ate indomie last. That's should be 2022 in one Mallam place in Bayelsa State.

But you see rice I just finished eating it few hours ago grin
Rice sell more than indomie because every home eat rice on weekly basis, both the rich, average and poor people but you won't say the same when it comes to indomie.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by olumide789987: 10:38pm On Feb 23
I bought indomie super pack carton for my roommate for 11600 as at Monday.. I took 2 from it he said I should replace it with another one... I went to buy the 2 I took I was told it's 500 for one and 18k for Carron.... I promised my self there not to be tempted to borrow indomie again.... I did some calculations and discovered that half basket of garri was 1200 while 3 superpack was 1500.....nobody told me to get my priorities right..... After all the indomie self they cause cancer grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 by nedekid: 11:19pm On Feb 23
blowjohn:

Economy of scale.

Nice one, please open a noodle factory and start selling at cheaper price since you understand economics of scale. You will be doing Nigerians a whole lot by taking market share out of indomie and it's greedy managers and owners. Those evil people are reaping Nigerians. We will buy only yours to drive them out if the market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fufu Is Life. Afang And Fufu. / What Kind Of Cooking Pots Would You Rather Buy? / Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.