Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) (48089 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Foster Mother To Death In Ondo / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by RepoMan007: 11:22am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:
It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

They are all violent in nature, they are quick to raise their filthy hands or carry cutlass to butcher someone’s daughter undecided

Bunch of woman butchers!!
Evil men!!
You must be one of the 72 fallen virgins who rejected rape in islamic paradise.

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 11:28am On Feb 24
Old men looking for teenagers will get what they have coming.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:31am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:
It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

They are all violent in nature, they are quick to raise their filthy hands or carry cutlass to butcher someone’s daughter undecided

Evil men!!
What's this I'm seeing
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 11:36am On Feb 24
Tallesty1:
When someone is holding a weapon and you are not, the most sensible thing to do is run. Don't try to explain, don't engage with them, don't tell them to calm down; these actions bring you closer to danger. The closer you are, the better their aim.

I remember the day I earned my green belt. During a side attraction, a coach said he would show us how to defend ourselves from knives. A guy was given a knife, and they squared up. The coach jumped through the window and fled.

The coach returned and said the best defense is to run. Mind you, by then, we had already mastered enough skills to take down opponents twice our strength.

It wasn't until our next belt that he said we had mastered the skills enough to face someone armed with a knife. Still, I would rather run.

The basic self-defense skills that many people acquire these days are not enough. Run first, explain later.

Pussy arse nigga. My son is a green or blue belt now and I am going to tell him Same. Boy be thinking taekwondo can stop bullet or three people with machetes
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Kingcid: 11:37am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
It will not be well for you

You clearly saw evidence of the guy being stabbed and you still have the effrontery to blame him

You will not die well

2 Likes

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Kingcid: 11:38am On Feb 24
Anny69:
I'm sure the guy assaulted her first and there are women out there that you shouldn't dare raise your hands against because you'll end up being hurt. Abeg leave the girl alone, the man didn't sha die.

You are sure because you were there Right

You and Jenny are bunch of losers that will never make it in life

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 11:44am On Feb 24
Funny world 🌎
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 11:46am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

grin

Be calming down

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by olamoses75(m): 11:47am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
yes, it must be self defense. It will also happen to your brothers and sons.

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by morgstreme: 11:52am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

It's Obvious you had no good "father figure" while you grew up..as a young adult,you haven't tried nuturing yourself to correct the ills of your training..

You will not be successful in any meaningful relationship with the opposite sex if you continue at this rate..

*Emancipate your mentality towards men*

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 11:57am On Feb 24
Edo girls are born violence.

Their men are women
While their
Women are Men

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

This include the men in your family by your generalization right?

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

You still have a well function womb?
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Pinicop(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24
immortalcrown:
A mentee of Jennyclay.

This post is a half-baked bread. Who between the boy and the girl was accused of infidelity?

Of course, the girl has accused the boy. And as a result, she, out of jealousy, according to the story, stabbed him.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Olaasunky1: 12:06pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
Your judgement and your conclusion is so fast, haba! Don't you have conscience. Will you get married in this your life. I pity the unfortunate man.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by AnonimusdeTerra: 12:07pm On Feb 24
If you check well, that babe fit be upper sokponba babe. CULTIST. Lol. Argh!!! Who stone me?
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by poweredcom(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24
stay away of the typeofsmall gals they gopt noting to offer ..guys wont hear a word

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Orinechi: 12:15pm On Feb 24
They never born am. Whoever believes that this farm tool is 19yrs can believe anything.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24
olosho don japa....stay away from nigerian gals if u dont wannt to dye young

the day i fear dem na one yeye gal wey steal my money come de even boast ontop me on fone that she can even arrest me and even make sure she Bleep all the policemen and dpo just to make sure they deal with me.....that she is a woman and she will use what she have to get what she want....

shameless

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by treatise: 12:26pm On Feb 24
matify83:
Just 19 with this kind of heart?

Some humans are just possessed by evil spirits.
Dear Edo babes
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by frankpro27(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24
One sided story. She is someone I know very well

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by usagee36: 1:14pm On Feb 24
😀😃😄😁
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Daniel7543: 1:25pm On Feb 24
Anny69:
I'm sure the guy assaulted her first and there are women out there that you shouldn't dare raise your hands against because you'll end up being hurt. Abeg leave the girl alone, the man didn't sha die.
jennyclay don dey teach una rubbish abi? You and Jennyclay should locate the police station and tell the police what really transpired on behalf of the culprit seems you both are eyewitnesses.
Werey!
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Brighton1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24
frankpro27:
One sided story. She is someone I know very well
bro, how true is this? That’s means @jennyclay was right and they are bashing her left and right 🤣
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Madakiss666(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24
[quote author=Jennyclay post=128609209]It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

Evil men!!

Uwarki... shegiya kawai!!

Witch kawai
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by alkali45(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24
Olarewaju89:

undecided

If that guy was your younger brother, will you say the same thing?
na you waste ur time on this banny cos she no get sense at all, it seems like she dey date one of the mods cos i don report her several times but no action

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

Stupidity in display!
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

Did your Father rape you?
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by ceejay80s(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
Jenny Clay will u marry me?
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by AfDapone: 2:05pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

Then why is she on the run? Mango head.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by spartachico(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24
When I say leave these children alone and let them face their studies ,una no hear me
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Dynamicboss: 3:16pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

Do you really have a father, you this girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Chinese, David Chang Declared Wanted By Lagos Police For Fraud (Photos) / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.