Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) (47998 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Foster Mother To Death In Ondo / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Dynamicboss: 3:19pm On Feb 24
Anny69:
I'm sure the guy assaulted her first and there are women out there that you shouldn't dare raise your hands against because you'll end up being hurt. Abeg leave the girl alone, the man didn't sha die.

Do you wish the same for your brother?
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by bitbillionaire: 3:35pm On Feb 24
Anny69:
I'm sure the guy assaulted her first and there are women out there that you shouldn't dare raise your hands against because you'll end up being hurt. Abeg leave the girl alone, the man didn't sha die.

You may be right. That's why a sensible man with a healthy self esteem takes his time to study the nature and character of a woman he is in a relationship with; he knows the level of madness his woman is capable of and he is ever vigilant and ready, not only to march her level of madness but also go beyond it.

No self-respecting man with healthy self esteem can ever allow a disagreement with his woman to degenerate to a point of physical violence without him being the one dominating the situation even if it means killing her before she could kill him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by osasu22: 3:42pm On Feb 24
@ jennyclay be calming down na, sad not all men are violent pls
Jennyclay:
It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

They are all violent in nature, they are quick to raise their filthy hands or carry cutlass to butcher someone’s daughter undecided

Bunch of woman butchers!!
Evil men!!
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24
GloriousGbola:

Pussy arse nigga. My son is a green or blue belt now and I am going to tell him Same. Boy be thinking taekwondo can stop bullet or three people with machetes
Hehehehehe.

It's okay for him to feel that way. You know, the first thing they teach in kung fu is self-defense, followed by how to incapacitate your opponent. These are pretty easy because you're dealing with an opponent who understands the rules of engagement. The guy on the street doesn't know that, that's what your boy has yet to understand.

As an amateur, I was always looking for fights, a place to test my skills and prove myself. But by my fifth belt, I found fights boring. like someone would be hitting me, and I would be dodging or just telling the person to stop.

Your boy will get there soon enough. He will have absolute control of his feelings, be so disciplined that you'll begin to think he is weak. It's normal because whoever is looking for trouble is way below him, and he wouldn't want to hurt them. Kun-fu teaches one how to fight and why you should not fight.

A slap or punch from someone is like a pat on the back compared to what you pass through during trainings, not enough to make you fight.

God be with whoever he loses his temper on though. He will spit blood.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24
Nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Lighthammer(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:
It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

They are all violent in nature, they are quick to raise their filthy hands or carry cutlass to butcher someone’s daughter undecided

Evil men!!
its a pity..u are living a delusional life bereft of wisdom and ideas,it is a waste of pulchritude to call you a human being.and it irks me a lot that you are occupying the same planet as other reasonable and well behaved woman.you deserve to live in the hottest place in hell..hell sworn woman.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 5:28pm On Feb 24
She aspired to kill him, no doubt but she failed. I hope the boy recover quickly and wish the police smoke the devilish girl out of whichever hole she might've hidden herself. She deserves to be rightly penalized for attempting murder.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Tommydare(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24
Her fellow women will always come out to defend her as usual
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Nitah1: 6:44pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
You are not not normal seriously..
Don't worry,since Nigeria's men are like that the one that with redisign your face awaits you.

But pls stop smoking weed and licking sper.ms it's not good for your health.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Abolodje: 7:35pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
Iku lo ma pa daddy e, ashiere omo
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by ChristianMuslim: 8:34pm On Feb 24
JennyClay Oloshi, omo ale,obo ole...Thief
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Bellotelli: 9:07pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Why not just quietly walk away? He has right to stay faithful or unfaithful since you both ain't married and same way you have the right to dump him if you can't condone his cheating excesses.

If one door closes another one will definitely open so why choose violence?
I love you like this

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by hopepitex: 9:27pm On Feb 24
omo no be small hair style
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Emdebby2: 10:08pm On Feb 24
Indomie generation. At 19 you already have boyfriend.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by stanliwise(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
this could madness 😂 o. Like play like play
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Effybaba(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24
When it comes to crime committed by a lady I noticed you always avoid such post.
I want to believe you come to nairaland to publicly abuse men while you enjoy their dick under a staircase.

quote author=Jennyclay post=128609209]It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

Evil men!![/quote]
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by bigman001(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24
Gistmedia10:
A shocking incident has left Edo State in disbelief, as 19-year-old Izekor Victory is on the run after a violent attack on her boyfriend. The town is buzzing with the news of this dramatic event.

Rumors suggest that their relationship was troubled because of suspicions of infidelity. Things reached a breaking point with a loud argument, and then things turned violent.

Driven by jealousy, Victory allegedly stabbed her boyfriend many times, causing serious injuries. People are shocked at the severity of the attack and are hoping for the boyfriend's recovery.

After the attack, Victory ran away. Now, the police are trying to find her. Izekor Victory, a 19-year-old female student of Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State.

See what gbola has turned this one into? Silly Girl
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by marvolio2000(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
The irrelevence of this reply lowered the average IQ here by half.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by marvolio2000(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!
People decrying consent here? I mean, I knew you guys were a bunch of deplorables, but complaining about "consent"? You numbnuts are just straight up comic book evil, aren't ya? Buncha over the top wannabe supervillians in the comments here, probably by a bunch of mouth breathers who have barely left their parent's basement. What an absolute waste of air you misogynists are
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Benez: 4:02am On Feb 25
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

Haha, we're you there? If someone had done this to your brother, would you still have said the same thing?
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by BrighterSyde: 5:18am On Feb 25
Anny69:

Another mental case just like jennyclay

1 Like

Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Exceed15: 11:08am On Feb 25
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

Then she spend the rest of her life in horrible Nigerian prison. This one own don finish patapata.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by ABC101FF: 11:16am On Feb 25
Find her for me e get why.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by makaveli902: 4:20pm On Feb 25
Lalami3232:
At 19 she don get boyfriend!!! Funny enough, this guy may not even be her 3rd boyfriend sef cheesy. When she eventually decides to marry at 25-28yrs, the husband go say "pls respect my wife" instead of am to say "pls respect my privatized borehole" grin
If no be pussy tightener or alum, most men for dey add their kneecap join before dem fit please most of these women grin
That's none of my business jare, I'm here to preach the gospel of enlightenment to all men worldwide.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

Does that girl look 19 to you?
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Ilekokonit: 12:07am On Feb 26
The guy has learned the hard way.
Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by Thomthom(m): 4:38am On Feb 26
Who no jennyclay family make we go report am to him family members to go check her brain. Before it's too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) / Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / S.O Ohikhena Is Dead! Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Shot Dead, Brother Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.