Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

China Is Africa's Modern Day Savior - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / China Is Africa's Modern Day Savior (93 Views)

Nigeria In Search Of A Divine Savior!!! / My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) / Modern Day African Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China Is Africa's Modern Day Savior by seiyefajohn(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23
China Is Africa's Modern Day Savior

The Chinese are a solution in this world, they are the modern day saviors of Africa and Africans. When America and other parts of the West are craving power and dorminance over earth, when Russia and Israel are waring neighbouring nations to keep their borders and territories intact; China is busy helping the world in their own way.

How? You might ask, 'if the bad government in your African nation is not competent to supply constant power to you, China will sell you PowerBank to charge your phones, earpods etc If there is no light and the heat is much, get China solar system, solar fan or rechargeable fan. Again i say, 'China is the savior of modern day Africa.'

_Seiyefa John✍️🎬na heat wey de worry me for house nai inspire this piece of writing.
Re: China Is Africa's Modern Day Savior by Jajasabali(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23
You know what is funny
This things for be wetin Nigeria for use take chop this other African countries

1 Like

Re: China Is Africa's Modern Day Savior by seiyefajohn(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23
Shai, very true. You are so correct.

Jajasabali:
You know what is funny
This things for be wetin Nigeria for use take chop this other African countries

(1) (Reply)

Ghostwriter Needed / I Thought It Was Over!! / Learn App Building And Monetization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.