Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) (2205 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
This work is titled "My Domiciliary" and I am sure that you do not want to be left out on this exciting journey.

This is my first time of posting a story here on nairaland and I hope that you guys will love it.

Comments and criticism are welcomed but please do not be too harsh.

If you sight grammatical or typographical error do well to bear with me. Biko nu!

PS: This story is entirely fiction and for mature audience. The names, characters and Incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author’s Imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the Author of this work.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.

Author: Thewriter (Bonaventure Edmund)
I reserve the exclusive right to modify and share this story.
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Cc:Tommyjidex1 khennykhay Johnspurgeon014 skillful01 boladex1 johluv bibi294 maryclaire1 auric forzarush mariamalheri emmyn nastynic
honourable356 tusinsola missmossy atayis mobecs ayoxelee arrestdarrester mzdee01 zika19 emmotion iamloyalty princessadeola
aminatope247 prettyrose daniluv2k4 funnyfun alarmednigerian bibijay123 surestg evajael hadampson stephengee12 ashatoda yommy20
chinnybaby99 yorhmienerd blissfuljeff chidozeze jamieoyel pweetywizzy mummyimadeit sikells mzztega rchilee kaytash kimberlywest silensa
bleeze2 precial419 kimkardashian elzionista mickeysho phetto countrygirl ayomicome olamega78 dmssy cindymorgan petitchouchou dview001
toyin223 rachealfst yewande1234 tenderblaze cerowo dinabbella favouritetega ikombe chidozeze chisiudeh Lleigh boffinjay donkelz
ebonyqueen001 wizsolzy queenjuli solomonbrown64 divepen1 lankyannie maltaleeza mikesmd queenitee samexdx debbcy misselocon meneski
flakkydagirl nawtielizzie oyindawealth donteanz damynj vakjay08

Comman see oooooo
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Prologue (My domiciliary )

"Ah! Ah! Faster! Faster! Oh! Yeah! Oh my gosh! Faster Jacky! Don't stop! do......" Mary was screaming on the top of her voice as the well built man rode her from behind with fury mixed with pleasure.
For a moment, only the sound of two bodies slamming on each other filled the room and also a soft moan of ecstasy from Mary. Her face was as though she was about to cry, while her hands held tight on the bedspread as she lay on two pilled up pillows to keep her waist at a balanced angle. Jack proudly rode her while holding onto her hips to keep her from sliding off. He was sweating profusely but not from exhaustion but as a result of the work he was doing.
Nothing mattered to them both as they were too carried away in their illicit love making.
"I am about to cum baby," Mary screamed. It was as though Jack was injected with some fresh dosage of adrenaline as he increased his pace and boom hot splutters of squirt gushed out from her vulva and Jack stopped at once.

"Put it in your mouth baby I'm also about to cum too." Jack said valiantly as he lay on the bed and Mary began working on his member and soon pleasure overtook him and he Ejaculated.

"You are so strong Jack, in fact you are wonderful. I can't remember the last time I felt this way. That weakling that calls himself my husband can never perform this way, instead he will be giving me stupid excuses. I hope you will come back next time."

Jack kept on smiling proudly as he cleaned up. "I will come again if you pay me well. And for your husband, when is he returning?"

Mary hissed, turning her face away from Jack and her eyes grew big as she saw something or rather someone at the slightly opened door.
"Wait! Someone is at the door. But how come?" She almost screamed, jumping from the bed and using a wrapper to cover her unclothedness, she dashed to the door. Opening the door she didn't find anyone, only the foot steps of someone running down the  hallway was all she could hear. And it was already late to pursue the person.

"You must leave now." She said as she turned facing Jack.

Worry plastered on Jack's face as he hurriedly wore his clothe.
"What about the money?" He asked pertubed.

"I will transfer it to you. Just text me your account  number.  Now get out of here." She yelled.

"Okay I am going." Jack popped out running out of the room.

Mary slammed the door behind Jack and fell on the bed. Tears filled her eyes knowing what was about to befall her.

"I a-m I-n  t-r-o-u-b-l-e", She said  mentally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Damtola(f): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nice one
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Ayo5991(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Following #weldon sir
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chapter 1
Episode 1

"....Chief chief! I miss you so much. When are you coming home?" Mary asked  over the phone twisting her hair as she toyed with it nonchalantly. She sat in the large office chair while Her friend sat at the other side of the table staring at her dissatisfied.

"Soon my darling wife. Very soon. It's just that they are taking longer time to attend to our company. But I assure you that I will be back within the week?" Chief Amadi replied.

"That's too far my darling but I am going to wait. Take care of yourself Chief."

"Yeah! Take care of yourself too and the children," Chief as popularly called, said and hung up.

After Mary dropped the call, dead silence followed and for the next one minute, Anna kept on shaking her head and hissing continuously.

"What?" Mary asked breaking the arkward silence.

"Maaaary! Maaaary! Maaaary!" Anna called out, she stood up taking two steps backward and put her arms at akimbo.

"Yessssss!" Mary answered fiercely while akwardly trying to comport herself before her friend.

"How many times did I call you?" Anna asked. Her face disgruntled.

"Thrice. You called me three times. Why that?"

"You can't be serious at all. You mean to tell me that you still care about that man that's been away from home over  two months." She sighed and continued, "just look at yourself.  Are you not aware of what men do while they are outside the country?"

Mary shifted uneasily, confused and not sure of what next to say, "I don't understand?" She said.

"How can you understand when the sweet words of Chief has blindfolded you. How will you understand? Look at yourself from head to toe and te....." She was saying when the landline rang, startling them.

"Excuse me." Mary pleaded while picking up the phone.

"Hello! Mary Okafor on the line. How may I help you." She said on a serious note.

"Good morning Madam. John Amaechi on the line."

"Oh! Good morning too. How may I help you."

"You gave me your card some time ago at Gold oil filling station. That was last Monday when I was quarrelling with my designer about a poorly done work."

Mary shuffled and chuckled, "Oh! The one that exports traditional wears to the Caribbean?"

"Yes! You are definitely right. I want to work with you for a while. Perhaps your service will be better than that of my former designer."

"You should test and see. Over here at Wavy couture, we make the best."

"Alright Mrs Mary, I will send a delegate from my company. He should be there before the day runs out."

"Okay. Mr John I will be expecting the delegate. And do have a nice day."

"Thank you." John responded and hung up.

"Hmm hmm!" Anna sniggered. "It's been a while I saw you last in this mood. Who was that?" Anna asked with a wide eyes.

"Don't look at me that way. He is just a potential customer." She responded charily.

"Okay! you win." Anna said and paused for a while before continuing, "As I was saying earlier; I just want you to stop being daft. Know that men cannot be trusted at all and you know that your husband is such a handsome man and you know that you are not the only one that sees him as such and...." she was saying before a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." Mary instructed.

A lady in her mid twenties walked into the office with a large file.
"Madam, the brokers are here. They are in the reception."

"Oh!" Mary gasped. "Let them in immediately."

"Okay madam." She said and walked out.

Anna stood up picking up her hand bag, "I should be on my way right now. We will continue with our discussion some other time or maybe over the phone."

"Thank you my friend.  Safe journey." Mary said ushering her out of the door.

3 Likes

Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Episode 3

1 week later

"...I can't imagine myself doing this things you are telling me to do." Mary said looking worried.

"My friend don't be dull. I have known you for quite a long time and I can tell that you are being blinded by love. I was in your office last week when your husband said that he will be back within the week but look, he is no where to be found. He hasn't even called to check on you. Is that how you want to be treated?" Anna said with a deep tone.

Mary sipped the juice from the glass she was holding, dimmed her eyes and reluctantly said, "but how come you are telling me this? I thought you were the one that advised me to...."

Anna raised a finger silencing her and said, "No no no my friend.  That was back in the days when I was too naive. I can't imagine myself not being able to feel like a woman for a whole month. Come on, or do you think that I would deceive you?"

"No, But I don't know what to think right now. What do you suggest that I should do?"

"Now you are talking like a real baby girl. Your husband is probably enjoying himself in one of those big hotels in USA with those blonde girls while you are here claiming to love him. You have more than enough money to get some of this available cute young lads to service here," she said pointing in between her leg.

"Here? How do you mean by that?"

"Ah ah you are making me feel bad. There," she said touching her vulva.

"Ah! You are very silly Anna. I will think about it and give you a feed back."

"Okay! That's fine. Make sure you do it very fast."

"I will be on my way now."

"So fast? Hope I haven't said anything to pursue you?"

"No no! It's just that I have guests in the house."

"Alright! "

Mary rose, picked up her bag and left the house. Outside she hopped into her Mercedes-Benz and drove out of the premise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Wonderz1: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Carry on brother Nice story
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Episode 4

The home of Chief Benjamin Okafor is one to be envied from the outside; Everything about the household is one to be looked upon. The beautiful state of the art house, the beautiful mother that ocuppied it and the three children given to them by God. The house was such a big one that they had to employ housekeepers. 
It was like every other morning. The children driven to school and the house keepers doing their job. 
Chief is not yet back from his business trip and Mary is preparing for work.

Everything is going as usual until Mary let out a shout.

"Adaku! A-daaaakuu!...", Mary kept shouting on top of her lungs.

Shortly, an average heighted fair, plumpy and round faced lady came running into her room from the kitchen. She was sweating from so much running and her hands were soiled with cooking oil.

"Adaku, go and summon all other house keepers now. You all should come to the sitting room immediately."

Adaku confused and not knowing the exact thing to do simply dashed to carry out the errand. Her heart was beating as she ran out of the door almost tripping.

Mary is walking around, yelling and cussing out loud in the parlour. She summoned her servants but None of them wants to come in first. She was becoming impatient the more and that made her yell continuously.

Before the closed door stood four people; the gatekeeper, the cook and two maids. They are not bold enough to push the door open. As they stood shaking from fear, one of the maid pushed the door open and walked in. Her step was unsteady as she almost tripped from too much fright.

Mary glanced scornfully at her from head to toe. Disgusted, she took few steps forward, mimicking the maid who entered the parlour almost staggering.

Seeing her mistress in this mood prompted her to speak but words refused to come out.

"Nneka! Where are the others?" Mary's voice thundered.

Nneka winced from fright, pointing at the closed door.
"Outside madam. They are in front of that door."

"Before I count to two let the three of you come in here at once." She barked.

Immediately, the door pushed open and three persons hurried inside wearing worried faces.

"How long do I have to wait before you answer my call? Or have you all grown wings enough to insult me up to that level? Huh?" She asked walking towards Adaku who in turn took some steps backward. She continued moving towards her and Adaku couldn't move backwards any further; she was already pressed to the wall.

"Even you Adaku?" She said seizing her movement and withdrew. She positioned before the four of them and made sure she could see all of their faces.

Her hair were dishevelled and her cloth soaked from perspiration; Though the weather was cool and the air conditioning system was up and running. "I need the truth now. Who amongst you purloined my money?"

The four of them kept mute.

"I said who removed the money  I kept in my room Or are you all deaf?" She barked.

She turned facing only Adaku, "Are you the one? Just tell me the truth and I will not involve the police."

Adaku shivering from fear, "No Madam, I am not the one that took the money."

"What about you Nneka? Are you the one that removed my money?"

"No madam, I swear with my late grandmothers grave, I didn't take your money." Nneka replied.

Mary getting furious, "what about you Funke? I know you didn't come near my room today."

"Exactly madam. Since today I haven't entered your room. I have been in the kitchen since morning."

"Meaning what?" Mary barked angrily.

"I didn't take your money madam."

"And you Ochuko?"

"How will I kwanu? I have been outside all day long madam. I haven't been to your room since last month."

"Shut the crab. Is it a ghost that came into my room and removed my money?" Her angry voice echoed in the parlour.

The four servants didn't flinch or make any sound. They were all mute, Knowing how dangerous it is to speak now.

"Okay! Alright we shall see! Chief is coming home soon. We shall all see by then! And for you Ochuko, do not let anyone leave the house. Now leave my sight at once."  She thundered angrily.

The four of them scampled out of the house.

Mary fell on the sofa angrily contemplating the next step to take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Ann2012(f): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Well done OP
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Silensa(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2018
thank you for the mention, hope u don't kill this with inconsistency. nice storyline, keep it up
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Episode 5

Mary waited for some while before taking her bath, dressed up and stumbled out of the house feeling very angry.
Someone has dared her, someone has touched the tail of the sleeping hungry lioness. Someone in her house has taken the five hundred thousand naira she kept in her room.

She hopped into the car, reversed while Ochuko hurriedly opened the gate wide for her to pass. Driving barely out of the gate she paused and whined down the glass, she signaled Ochuko who in turn ran to the drivers side of the car.

"Yes madam," he nervously said.

"Now listen to me attentively, Do not let anyone leave the house until someone must have provided the five hundred thousand naira removed from my room."
When she mentioned the amount, Ochuko opened his mouth wide, placing two hands on his head, he let out a shout but not so loud in order not to provoke his madam.

"Madam! Five hundred thousand? Today today no one is leaving the house I promise." He said sadly.

The old man watched Mary whine down the glass and drive off. He was obviously sad.

"Who will do madam this kind of thing? It won't be any of us, it should be that Arinze of a boy. It should be him." He said mentally and hurriedly locked the gate.

When Mary got to her office; a two story building in the heart of Buvo that housed only 3 offices and other spaces for the tailors, it was already 18 minutes past 10am on her wrist watch. As she went up the stair case she did that quickly knowing that a lot of clients would be waiting for her. She tried to maintain a good mien but it was difficult to achieve. Stepping into the hall way, her secretary rushed to where she was to collect her bag but she curtly  stopped her.

"Stop that. will you?"

She hissed and walked into her office leaving her secretary startled.
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Episode 6

And for the rest of the day, Mary remained like that. She was grudgingly attending to her clients who did not care about her emotions but about her handiwork.
 Mary sat in her office decorated with massive wallpapers bearing the picture of the company's logo on the right side of the office while coming in. The other parts were painted white and that gave the office a more professional look, and two computers; a laptop and a desktop computer rested plainly on the table filled with other computer peripherals and a portable system unit. Documents lurked on another part of the table. A portable fridge on the right side of the table gave her luxury she desires.  No television whatsoever was in the whole of the company except for the one in the reception to entertain waiting clients.

Mary, boiling deep down her picked up her phone and dialed Chief's number. After dialing the number for six times, chief failed to pick.

A soft knock sounded on the door as she angrily tossed the phone on the table not minding of the screen would shatter.
"Come in!" She yelled. The door slightly opened and Judith her secretary walked in.

"Good day madam." Judith said softly while shyly holding her skirt and twisting it gently.

"Hmmm! What can I do for you Judith?" Mary replied while throwing a sharp glance at her.

"N-N-nothing madam. It's just that you are very upset today. It's there anyway I can help?" Judith asked with a look of concern.

"Ooooh! That's okay. Anyways I am sorry for yelling at you in the morning. Hope you will pardon me for that."

"Okay madam," judith responded blushing.

"Thank you for the concern," Mary said and Judith left the office.

It was some minutes past 3pm and she left the office and drove home hurriedly to continue with her probe.

2 Likes

Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by HisSexcellency(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Check my signature
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by MichaelBlake40: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Carry on we're behind u
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by EvaJael(f): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thewriter2018:
Cc:Tommyjidex1 khennykhay Johnspurgeon014 skillful01 boladex1 johluv bibi294 maryclaire1 auric forzarush mariamalheri emmyn nastynic
honourable356 tusinsola missmossy atayis mobecs ayoxelee arrestdarrester mzdee01 zika19 emmotion iamloyalty princessadeola
aminatope247 prettyrose daniluv2k4 funnyfun alarmednigerian bibijay123 surestg evajael hadampson stephengee12 ashatoda yommy20
chinnybaby99 yorhmienerd blissfuljeff chidozeze
jamieoyel pweetywizzy mummyimadeit sikells mzztega rchilee kaytash kimberlywest silensa
bleeze2 precial419 kimkardashian elzionista mickeysho phetto countrygirl ayomicome olamega78 dmssy cindymorgan petitchouchou dview001
toyin223 rachealfst yewande1234 tenderblaze cerowo dinabbella favouritetega ikombe chidozeze chisiudeh Lleigh boffinjay donkelz
ebonyqueen001 wizsolzy queenjuli solomonbrown64 divepen1 lankyannie maltaleeza mikesmd queenitee samexdx debbcy misselocon meneski
flakkydagirl nawtielizzie oyindawealth donteanz damynj vakjay08

Comman see oooooo

Here
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by wizsolzy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
I yaf cum ... lemme read first undecided
Re: My Domiciliary (A Story Of Modern Day Adultery) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Something happened and it made me discontinued writing this story.

I am sorry but will start another story that will be completed.

(1) (Reply)

Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel / Knowing Xavier / The Opposite House: Helen Oyeyemi's Latest Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.