Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria (50414 Views)

I Want To Send My Wife Packing / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by Jeje247: 6:35pm On Feb 24
She misses her mum and wish she had with you rather than a stranger. Her behaviour might be a form of protest. It's not strange for teenagers to behave out of touch when they don't have the opportunity to speak their minds out plainly. You need to sit here down and have a lengthy honest discussion. If you send her away, you lose her forever.

You said she is from your past relationship. Where is the mother and what were the terms of your separation. Does she have access to her mother?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by Yankee101: 6:48pm On Feb 24
Deebami:
Sending her home is a good idea, but sending her to a boarding may not be the best option. Your trusted family member can be of help to monitor her activities.

Comcur

Too much lesbianism, sex, cultism and abuse in boarding houses

Out her in a good day school with a good family member who you have to make comfortable too so your daughter wouldn’t suffer. If there’s a school bus pay for it so she’s picked at home at a particular time and returned promptly
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by TeddBundy: 6:52pm On Feb 24
brain54:
You are sure your wife has nothing to do with this...?

I somehow get the feeling the young girl is being rebellious for a reason!

Exactly my thoughts!!!

That 13 year old isn’t acting out for no reason. If only OP can level with her, come down to her level and have a genuine, heart to heart discussion with her to try and get through to her. Sit her down. Ask her if she’s okay. Is there trouble at school? With friends? Even at home!

Op mentioned he barely sees her cause of the nature of his job so a lot might be happening under his nose that he’s oblivious to.

Sending her back to Nigeria without hearing her side of the story or knowing what deep seated issues might exist within her isn’t the solution.It won’t “correct” her behavior either. It would only make her resent him and his wife even deeper. And that might be the beginning of the end of their relationship.

4 Likes

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by missidy: 6:56pm On Feb 24
Exactly what came to my mind. He isn't always at home, he only listens to what his wife tells him about the girl.
brain54:
You are sure your wife has nothing to do with this...?

I somehow get the feeling the young girl is being rebellious for a reason!

3 Likes

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by missidy: 6:59pm On Feb 24
How can you just believe everything your wife tells you just like that knowing fully well she isn't the girls mother. I have a step mother too so I understand your daughters situation. There is a reason she comes home late, probably to avoid staying with your wife. I used to do it too. This is why children should not be left with men, they are clueless and not protective.

5 Likes

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by Invest4growth: 7:03pm On Feb 24
You had better act fast before she reports you of mistreating her to the authorities.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by Tukor1759: 7:05pm On Feb 24
Mrperfecto:
I will just be brief without writing too much.

We are based we have 4 children, my first child is 13 from my previous relationship, she has become very terrible, she doesn't listen to me or my wife. She tells her that she is not her biological mother and she cannot control her. She had threatened to call the police on my wife telling her if she touch her she will fight her back and call the police. She goes to school and closes at 3.45 her school is 10 mins walk from home, but she is always late for home.

She comes home around 6 sometimes 7pm , as I am writing now every friday she closes at 12.30 but she is still hasn't come back home yet.

I am on my way to work. I start at 6.30pm till 2.30am so I rarely get to see her and she only misbehaving when I am not around. So far we have seized her phone because we had found so many inappropriate messages exchanges between her and boys. We had also removed the TV from her room and her behaviour has gotten worse. She is behaving like she's possessed.

My wife and I are fed up. Even her siblings are tired of her. We want to send her back to Nigeria maybe in a boarding school until she is 18 in order to protect her younger ones. If we keep her and she continues with her terrible behaviour I may beat her badly and we may end up loosing all 4 children to the authorities.

Please what advice will you give to me concerning this issue?
pay attention to her, you aren't paying attention to her

1 Like

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by BRATISLAVA: 7:57pm On Feb 24
efemena5050:
Ancestor well done ....faceless forum will always give rise to assumed personalities without any identity in life. enjoy ur exorbirance......I blame u ....dey call ur papa Children .....Simple topic for discussion without any form of insult from my end .....u tht claim to be an ancestor ....resorted to demeaning rhetoric.....see the adult in u.....adult tht still wear diapers

You are right about her anyway. Especially given the OPs history on the forum.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by BRATISLAVA: 8:00pm On Feb 24
Efewestern:

Men who should be correcting some abnormalities in the way this man runs his home are doing otherwise. It's a pity.

We can see this man has lost control of his home and I'm feeling the wife is the one calling the shot. A teenager who doesn't like coming home after school hours must certainly have a reason. Kids sense hatred and bad energy from afar.

Just went through some of his old post and see how completely this young girl has suffered in the hands of her step mother. And the OP is shocked that the little angel is rabelling.

Just went through his posts. And I just knew it.

If it's a true story we are dealing with a man whose brain lies beneath his belt.

2 Likes

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by Govocrete: 8:03pm On Feb 24
So Nigeria is a dump site for badly trained children and after training her here, you want to take her back when she is 18yrs.

Please do not add 1 more trouble to Nigeria. Let her remain with you.

1 Like

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by descarado: 8:04pm On Feb 24
BRATISLAVA:

Anyway, this is a forum of children. Half of you are yet to pass the 40 age mark.
40yrs
I laugh in Cantonese cheesy cheesy cheesy

Majority of the people here are in secondary school.

The adult here are in few threads and the content of the threads will show you they are matured.
Reason I don't bother responding most times.
Just read and pass

1 Like

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by BRATISLAVA: 8:08pm On Feb 24
descarado:

40yrs
I laugh in Cantonese cheesy cheesy cheesy

Majority of the people here are in secondary school.

The adult here are in few threads and the content of the threads will show you they are matured.
Reason I don't bother responding most times.
Just read and pass

One is angry at what you quoted lol.

I refuse to believe it is adults posting these things. How can it be?

The sorts of comments on this thread indicate that any advice given here is to soothe the conscience of a devious man who knows he's planning something quite wicked.

Some say she's a 13 year old Jezebel, even after reading the first post on the thread. Make it make sense.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by Beey(f): 8:25pm On Feb 24
Mrperfecto:

We are based we have 4 children, my first child is 13 from my previous relationship, she has become very terrible, she doesn't listen to me or my wife. She tells her that she is not her biological mother and she cannot control her. She had threatened to call the police on my wife telling her if she touch her she will fight her back and call the police. She goes to school and closes at 3.45 her school is 10 mins walk from home, but she is always late for home.

She comes home around 6 sometimes 7pm , as I am writing now every friday she closes at 12.30 but she is still hasn't come back home yet.

I am on my way to work. I start at 6.30pm till 2.30am so I rarely get to see her and she only misbehaving when I am not around. So far we have seized her phone because we had found so many inappropriate messages exchanges between her and boys. We had also removed the TV from her room and her behaviour has gotten worse. She is behaving like she's possessed.

My wife and I are fed up. Even her siblings are tired of her. We want to send her back to Nigeria maybe in a boarding school until she is 18 in order to protect her younger ones. If we keep her and she continues with her terrible behaviour I may beat her badly and we may end up loosing all 4 children to the authorities.

Just wondering if she’s a citizen of the country where you are currently residing? A family from my country Kenya, took their teenager to Kenya for school. Somehow she managed to contact the US Embassy in Kenya. Her parents were ordered to return her to the US very fast. These kids are very smart. On the other hand, why are you not together with her mother? Is her mother still living? How does your current wife treat her? Have you tried to befriend her as her dad, have one on one time with her & show her your support? She might be dealing with some issues. There are kids who are just brats, but others whose acting up is a “cry for help”. Consider those factors.

1 Like

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by linearity: 8:33pm On Feb 24
Send her back to Nigeria but not to a boarding school!

DHL her directly to the village, she will learning humility or send her to her mother let her taste the difference sides of what life have to offer.

Whatever you do or she does, don’t fall into the trap of spanking her or giving her corporal punishment, doing that would be a grieve mistake.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by descarado: 8:41pm On Feb 24
BRATISLAVA:

One is angry at what you quoted lol.

I refuse to believe it is adults posting these things. How can it be?

The sorts of comments on this thread indicate that any advice given here is to soothe the conscience of a devious man who knows he's planning something quite wicked.

Some say she's a 13 year old Jezebel, even after reading the first post on the thread. Make it make sense.

When you didn't bring up your chikd with love, those posts are what you get.
Angry narcissists with low self esteem.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by WriterX(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24
Hello, Have you considered trying to find out what is the root cause of the problem, sending her back may not be the right decision, its a quick fix but i think you have a lot more to do. Take her out, just you and her, take her out, say a restaurant or something, sit her down and talk to her. She is in that rebellious phase but something might be happening, bullying, sexual molestation, even the wife, a much older boyfriend, peer pressure, there is a break down somewhere, reconsider your move, get to see the teachers or school authorities and find out how she is faring, what are her grades like?

I don't think you should send her back I wouldn't if she was my child, I will find the root cause and deal with it, Nigeria isn't what it used to be again, They say it is better to nurse an open wound than live with an internal bleeding. Don't trust people with your kids, this are terrible times.

1 Like

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by Double0h7(f): 9:09pm On Feb 24
This troll has reminded consistent… I’m guessing it’s a mod creating stories for traffic. Well, I’ve contributed my own post so 💰💰💰
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by silvermist(f): 9:21pm On Feb 24
Going through your thread, I see that your wife is the problem. According to you in one of your posts, you said your wife has taken your daughter as her enemy. She also called your daughter a bastard in another thread of yours.

Your daughter is not feeling loved at home, hence her rebellious behaviour, remember she's also a teenager.

You need to take authority as the man of the house and set things straight. Most importantly, reaffirm your love to your daughter, give her your time, and let her know you will always be there for her.

As for your wife, the worm that eats the leafy vegetables, lives in the vegetable.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by Megabig: 9:53pm On Feb 24
blacksam01:

Me i don't buy private school idea...government boarding school is better...command or Nigerian Navy
Still ok. I’m a product of govt boarding school and I see shege,
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by ibinaboonline: 9:56pm On Feb 24
My own be say, let me see how you will manage to put her in a plane headed for Nigeria 😁😁. Pray it doesn't backfire very badly and you end up in jail, or deported while the state keep the girl.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24
Zupay:

Even if he had told her they are going to Ghana on holidays, she will certainly tell her friends here in the UK that she is going home with her dad for holidays. If she doesn't resume school the next term, that would be an issue, her friends will talk and social worker will knock at my colleague's door to explain the whereabout of the daughter. If e talk say she don start school for Ghana, not informing the UK school is a red flag as dem go even suspect say she carry the girl go do female circumcision for their village.. Police would be involved, there would be video call to the girl in Ghana and she go expose her papa and when dem go bring am come back him, she no go live with her parents again, na government get am.
But she is not a citizen of uk na
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by Krigbe: 10:40pm On Feb 24
Send her to Nigeria with a distant relative that will show her the other side of live.
Omo yin o je iya, eni ogbon,tani teacher e
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by 7upnigeria: 11:02pm On Feb 24
virginchaser:
There is a good boarding school in Iperu, close to governor's private house.

Na this kind thing dem go see you.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24
ZeroWorries:
Please have mercy on me. Hardship is killing me. I had nothing to eat yesterday and no hope today. I have started feeling like want to faint. Help me with any amount please even if it's buy Garri and sip. Even Garri is not even cheap again. Thank you.

0015 442 845, Sterling Bank.
bit you have money to buy data. I hope those that liked your comment sent you money
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by 7upnigeria: 11:07pm On Feb 24
Mrperfecto:

When things go bad, that's when you guys remember you're from here.

Anyways, my own advice is that if theres a way you can dash her out to the authorities, SO BE IT. Put more efforts in raising the younger ones to become responsible children. You have failed with this one, you should not fail with the other ones.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by saasala(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24
Mrperfecto:

Oga your wife has all these thing planned out and you are playing to her cards.

Her goal has been to get rid of the girl since she is not her own daughter. She planned to make you send her back to Naija and that is what you are doing.

She and her kids have frustrated the hell out of tthat kid and make her look like a bad child to you...And you being the father, you don't even have her time nor stay at home to verify the truth.

You have being tossed by your wife bro.

1 Like

Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by BellaLuce: 12:35am On Feb 25
Mrperfecto:

Send her back, ensure she doesn't know of your plans so she doesn't run away. Also, let her know that decision is yours alone, so shoe doesn't carry hatred for your wife.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by GPAdams(m): 2:10am On Feb 25
Mrperfecto:

Shebi Easter is by the corner, you need to travel with her to Nigeria, on landing Murtala Airport just drop your luggage and begin to teach her a good lesson the African way. And if you get a strict sister, just hand over your daughter to her and she will continue from there.
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 2:14am On Feb 25
ZeroWorries:
Please have mercy on me. Hardship is killing me. I had nothing to eat yesterday and no hope today. I have started feeling like want to faint. Help me with any amount please even if it's buy Garri and sip. Even Garri is not even cheap again. Thank you.

0015 442 845, Sterling Bank.
I think it's been 3 years you have been begging on nairaland. It's high time you stopped all this rubbish n go n work. It's disgusting
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 2:16am On Feb 25
Mrperfecto:

Best decision. My friend did the same and he never regretted
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 2:17am On Feb 25
demoBaba:
9ja boarding skool you say? she'll add with her bad behaviour.
It's a lie. She can engage in sexual immorality I agree. But she will be more independent and strong. She will struggle with her matter for survival
Re: My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 2:18am On Feb 25
demoBaba:
9ja boarding skool you say? she'll add with her bad behaviour.
It's a lie. She can engage in sexual immorality I agree. But she will be more independent and strong. She will struggle with her matter for survival, that makes her stronger and better

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.