Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? (21846 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Antell95(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26
250! grin
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Limassol(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26
250 normal road side sellers.

In established fast food chains ,the last time I bought one there was 250, might have doubled now.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by SirLakes: 4:59pm On Feb 26
This will tell you how bad things has gone

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by haphizz57(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26
U for dash am out. Instead of wasting it. I dislike wasting of food. My wife & kids no me for dat. I inherit am frm my Dad. Wen some pple are out dia hoping on wat to eat.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Limassol(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Biko, easy with your lies, Nigeria isnโ€™t that bad for egg roll to be sold for #600 undecided

I bought egg roll and sprite on Thursday here.

Egg roll is #350 in my area, then sprite is #300.

Is it by road side sellers or a fast food chain?

Could remember when it's sold 150 by shops in Kaduna, fast food, I mean chicken republic is 250.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by extol1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
The last time I bought it, it was 250 so I stopped because it wasn't making any good financial sense to me. I then decided to make mine at home but ended up wasting it cos after having one large size, I was fed up. I kept the remaining five but couldn't resist the temptation of the eggs. That was how I removed and ate all the eggs leaving the dough which I later threw away because I was tired. It was very delicious and milky o but I don't know why anything I prepare myself dey quick tire me. undecided

See how much it cost me to make five Large egg rolls.

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
One milk cup of sugar. 300. ( Didn't use all)
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650
I had baking powder at home.

Making it a total of 2150 naira that I spent but could only eat one dough because I made them very large; not intentional though because the balls were small when I rolled them only for it to get to the fire and start rising beyond control shocked grin.

The thing pained me because it was too sweet but my mouth no gree accept am again. For now if I see egg rolls on the road I get full immediately. So that craving is gone for good grin.

Next time please rather than wasting it, you can drop location and boys will come and pick it up
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by kaywhy09(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26
Smiles ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Scholace: 5:07pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
You can believe what you want. It is your right.
have some shame guy. You supported failure consecutively

Buhari+Buhari= Emilokan
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by freetunchi: 5:12pm On Feb 26
300naira here in Lagos
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:12pm On Feb 26
Kinzo0917:

The prices of those items has drastically changed ooo

But instead of you throwing dem away, you could have given it to those around you who don't have food to eat na

Most times, we don't enjoy wat we prepare ourselves. Is not like what we buy aside taste better than what we prepare ourselves

Maybe d aroma of what we prepare ourselves get us filled already
I already explained why I couldn't give it out. The egg holes were to obvious anybody I give will see know they removed the eggs.
extol1:

Next time please rather than wasting it, you can drop location and boys will come and pick it up
Barteze:

See how selfishness make some people lose business opportunities. You could have given the remaining ones to your neighbours for free and if they like it you can sell subsequent ones to them.
I've explained up there why I trashed it.

I no dey sell egg roll.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:15pm On Feb 26
Katcall:
make I cum sleep with you for your house. Only you can't be eating when i can fertilize those eggs of yours and raise a family
WantsandMore:
You for do small charity nah
E no good make I give that kind thing out. My conscience will not allow me.

I tell you say na who I go stay with be my problem?
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Scholace: 5:20pm On Feb 26
Kinzo0917:

I am from the south west but I will say u be MU
+
MU
=

I can't say becos I am from e south/west and shy away from d truth. Doing that will incure d anger of God. Is not like President Tinubu is even given me any money ๐Ÿ’ฐthat I will shy away from the truth

Everywhere in d country , people are groaning and crying .To eat 1 square meal a day is a problem. House rent has increased. Transportation, is very high and yet , salary remains d same. And you are here supporting Tinubu who don't know you and your family ๐Ÿ‘ช exist. Are you d only yoruba person?

If you think all I have written is lies and you reply to insult me, may the pains and groanings of Nigerians, come on you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave in whatever God you believe in. AMEN
I'm sick and tired of this my Yoruba people seriously. If you talk to them, they will think you're from the south east. People like fearyourcreator, yarimo and other Ronus. I don't understand some of these people. I wonder how we share the same language with them. Very wicked and heartless set of people
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by MichealOlajide: 5:20pm On Feb 26
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Matrix137(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
The last time I bought it, it was 250 so I stopped because it wasn't making any good financial sense to me. I then decided to make mine at home but ended up wasting it cos after having one large size, I was fed up. I kept the remaining five but couldn't resist the temptation of the eggs. That was how I removed and ate all the eggs leaving the dough which I later threw away because I was tired. It was very delicious and milky o but I don't know why anything I prepare myself dey quick tire me. undecided

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650

Making it a total of 2150 naira that I spent but could only eat one dough because I made them very large; not intentional though because the balls were small when I rolled them only for it to get to the fire and start rising beyond control shocked grin.

The thing pained me because it was too sweet but my mouth no gree accept am again. For now if I see egg rolls on the road I get full immediately. So that craving is gone for good grin.

You didn't have hungry people in your locality to give it than throwing it all away?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:27pm On Feb 26
Matrix137:
You didn't have hungry people in your locality to give it than throwing it all away?

No eggs inside, it will look somehow if I give someone that kind of thing. Iv removed all the eggs.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Offpoint1: 5:30pm On Feb 26
Tallesty1:
You guys tend to exaggerate things.

Someone said the other day that Hungry Woman Indomie is now 800, I had to call my supplier to see if I was selling at a loss, and it turned out to be a lie

Make unah take am easy abeg.
There's no such thing as "Exaggeration" everything depends on the location
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Matrix137(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

No eggs inside, it will look somehow if I give someone that kind of thing. Iv removed all the eggs.
Even tho, some starving people won't still mind but i guess it was before tinubulation?
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Katcall: 5:38pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

wetin dey worry you. Open that tin make sexually active man take you to cloud nine. Let's have babies like God said
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Ewroghene1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26
Ona still da eat egg rolle
Ona geh money ohโ€ฆ..
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by achimendy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26
EnemyofGod2:
Living in pH now is like living hellfire,This life no Ballance oo,
Egg roll that we use to buy 100 naira before,
I went to buy it today, then tell me said that one is 600 naira hmm I no fit talk ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†

What's paining me is that you can see the egg inside the egg roll .

So nairalander, how much is egg roll in your area ?

Egg roll 600 naira with half egg๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
We are really enjoying here in kano compare to rivers o.

Egg roll here in kano is 300 naira with full egg sha. God bless the good people of kano

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by RepoMan007: 5:51pm On Feb 26
Kinzo0917:

As for me, I love Tinubu so much. It pains me so much that he is facing this challenges.Challenges and trap put In place for him by Buhari. I really feel for him and expecially his good and beloved wife

But dat does not mean we should shy away from the truth that it is well with Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

People can't hardly eat. Yesterday, a young guy stood by a bakery begging me to buy him bread. Even girls beg openly beg this days

Guy , nigerians are suffering
Tinubu is no saint and has lots of flaws but pinning everything on him to advance political interest is becoming stale and stiffening discussions here.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:54pm On Feb 26
Matrix137:
Even tho, some starving people won't still mind but i guess it was before tinubulation?
Two weeks ago.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by clems88(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26
I bought โ‚ฆ300 yesterday
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Treasure17(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26
I'm craving one right now. Let me order for 4
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Matrix137(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

Two weeks ago.
Lol people that were flogged mercilessly because of 100 bread will obviously accept far worse.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:12pm On Feb 26
Matrix137:
Lol people that were flogged mercilessly because of 100 bread will obviously accept far worse.

Hm. I don't like treating people like that.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by faceland: 6:19pm On Feb 26
blowjohn:

Hamburger for 500 naira?

More like salmonella harmful burger.
Certainly not hamburger but some other form of burger.

That is my lunch many time (small but it taste like real food). Since they no increase price, I just thankfully keep quiet.... And dogs can smell it 1km away so they might station for their bribe.

The bread they use is 500 in outside stores

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by motta(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650

pictures or we don't believe
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Emmanuel30a: 6:29pm On Feb 26
An enemy of GOD is also an enemy of man!
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Emmanuel30a: 6:33pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

That guy dey disturb himself, wetin dey your body wey he wan sleeps with?
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Bobage16(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650

lol omoh even me o, if I'm hungry and I cook, na one plate I fit chop, even if the food sweet, but if na another pesin cook am, i fit just de chop de go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Kinzo0917(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
Tinubu is no saint and has lots of flaws but pinning everything on him to advance political interest is becoming stale and stiffening discussions here.

It will be pinned on him becos he is the one in charge now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beans Lovers / What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. / Do You Eat Edible Worms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.