Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? (21659 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by EnemyofGod2: 8:16am On Feb 24
Living in pH now is like living hellfire,This life no Ballance oo,
Egg roll that we use to buy 100 naira before,
I went to buy it today, then tell me said that one is 600 naira hmm I no fit talk πŸ™†πŸ™†

What's paining me is that you can see the egg inside the egg roll .

So nairalander, how much is egg roll in your area ?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by RepoMan007: 8:48am On Feb 24
Been long since I "zhop dat tin o". Back then it was N100 for a buttery 'n creamy tasting one. That thing and zobo was heavenly.

God 'safe' us.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by EbolaTinubu: 8:49am On Feb 24
500 in Abuja

E no go better for anybody still supporting this madness

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Parydelegate: 8:51am On Feb 24
They don comot the egg wey dy inside egg roll....the last time I bought na head of fish I see inside and dy called it eggroll paid 500 naira for it.

Make dem kuku comot the egg wey dy inside gv us roll grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:54am On Feb 24
The last time I bought it, it was 250 so I stopped because it wasn't making any good financial sense to me. I then decided to make mine at home but ended up wasting it cos after having one large size, I was fed up. I kept the remaining five but couldn't resist the temptation of the eggs. That was how I removed and ate all the eggs leaving the dough which I later threw away because I was tired. It was very delicious and milky o but I don't know why anything I prepare myself dey quick tire me. undecided

See how much it cost me to make five Large egg rolls.

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
One milk cup of sugar. 300. ( Didn't use all)
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650
I had baking powder at home.

Making it a total of 2150 naira that I spent but could only eat one dough because I made them very large; not intentional though because the balls were small when I rolled them only for it to get to the fire and start rising beyond control shocked grin.

The thing pained me because it was too sweet but my mouth no gree accept am again. For now if I see egg rolls on the road I get full immediately. So that craving is gone for good grin.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jennyclay(f): 8:57am On Feb 24
Biko, easy with your lies, Nigeria isn’t that bad for egg roll to be sold for #600 undecided

I bought egg roll and sprite on Thursday here.

Egg roll is #350 in my area, then sprite is #300.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by RepoMan007: 8:59am On Feb 24
EbolaTinubu:

I believe you are talking to your miserable father that birthed a criminal like you
You can believe what you want. It is your right.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by EbolaTinubu: 9:01am On Feb 24
RepoMan007:
You can believe what you want. It is your right.
E pain am ntooor
Zombie

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by RepoMan007: 9:03am On Feb 24
EbolaTinubu:

E pain am ntooor
Zombie
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by BBIA: 9:44am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:
Biko, easy with your lies, Nigeria isn’t that bad for egg roll to be sold for #600 undecided

I bought eggs and sprite on Friday here.

Hookup is going well. cool

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Chingyyy878: 10:04am On Feb 24
BBIA:

Hookup is going well. cool

πŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by KanielOutis92: 10:36am On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

I bought eggs and sprite on Friday here.

I mean, 600 naira? I was quite surprise when the Op said that. I bought yesterday, and it was 300 like you mentioned

28 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Feb 24
EnemyofGod2:
I went to buy it today, then tell me said that one is 600 naira hmm I no fit talk πŸ™†πŸ™†

You guys tend to exaggerate things.

Someone said the other day that Hungry Woman Indomie is now 800, I had to call my supplier to see if I was selling at a loss, and it turned out to be a lie

Make unah take am easy abeg.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Premiumbuy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24
Premium Be Unto You
700 Naira as of yesterday.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by chicfarmer: 9:27pm On Feb 24
Jewessgratitud3:
The last time I bought it, it was 250 so I stopped because it wasn't making any good financial sense to me. I then decided to make mine at home but ended up wasting it cos after having one large size, I was fed up. I kept the remaining five but couldn't resist the temptation of the eggs. That was how I removed and ate all the eggs leaving the dough which I later threw away because I was tired. It was very delicious and milky o but I don't know why anything I prepare myself dey quick tire me. undecided

See how much it cost me to make five Large egg rolls.

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
One milk cup of sugar. 300. ( Didn't use all)
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650
I had baking powder at home.

Making it a total of 2150 naira that I spent but could only eat one dough because I made them very large; not intentional though because the balls were small when I rolled them only for it to get to the fire and start rising beyond control shocked grin.

The thing pained me because it was too sweet but my mouth no gree accept am again. For now if I see egg rolls on the road I get full immediately. So that craving is gone for good grin.

Why didn't you dash kids in your area/compound? angry
Kai, na this kain thing kids dey like tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:32pm On Feb 24
chicfarmer:

Why didn't you dash kids in your area/compound? angry
Kai, na this kain thing kids dey like tongue

I thought of it but then again I thought the parents will not be happy if they discovered it was egg rolls but the eggs are missing . So I trashed it.

20 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by omoredia: 4:13pm On Feb 26
If them no roll am na 200 naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Mitsurugi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26
Do you still eat egg roll?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Edipet(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26
You no go ask for better thing. Egg roll na food?
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Ensa777(f): 4:14pm On Feb 26
No more egg rolls cos ppl shout when they hear the price.
So it's either you buy buns and then go and buy the egg separate then combine grin

This renewed hope is 🀣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Nice2023(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26
I took my wife to buy some snacks in Abuja,the place used to be crowded as we parked now,no single soul there,hah we were surprised.

Finally,from the price we could tell why the plac ewas very scanty.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Lekan239(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26
EnemyofGod2:

must you eat egg roll. Snub anything that's is not important jare
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26
#500 for one. And it's half egg. cry

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by omoredia: 4:15pm On Feb 26
Agbadorians are dying of hunger like flies

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Bullfallo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26
.i hardly eat egg roll as an adult because of sugar. Though it was my favorite when i was younger.

Meat pie is what i eat now. Its 800 and to get a really quality one is 1500

Wheat flour is very expensive now and groundnut or vegetable oil.

Only egg is 150. So its expected that it should be from 500. Anything less will be inferior one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by akeeng: 4:15pm On Feb 26
Na who chop belleful dey buy egg roll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by SensualMan: 4:16pm On Feb 26
What is egg roll please?

Whatever it is I know Tinubu supporters cannot afford it grin

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by StraightGaay: 4:16pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
I am sure the madness is what is closing business across the world.
Pained loser!
Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Zombieoppressor(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Stool After Eating Beans? / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / NAFDAC Warns Against Eating Fruits Ripened With Calcium Carbide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.