Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage (5478 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here / Hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by Lona4you(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2012
I am a young Professional looking to settle down with a young Doctor or a Lawyer at least 5ft 8" tall must be fair in complexion and most importantly must come from the South East or South South zone of the country. The lucky person will also be God fearing and naturally intelligent. If you meet these specifications just send an e mail to lona4you@gmail.com then we will take it from there.

Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by Dyt(f): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2012
u didnt state ur own profession
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by Killz3(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan cheesy
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by Mcleo007(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2012
Do ppl still think this way?
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by doctokwus: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
What if d Op is a graduate okada rider,will it make any difference?Just wondering y d op ddnt put his own profession,if he has any,but wants a professional.
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by tpia5: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2012
He might get serious enquiries.

The question is is he himself serious.
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by bekay911(f): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
Brb
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by Lona4you(m): 12:19am On Mar 02, 2012
Thank you all for your wonderful contributions, I sincerely apologise to you all for not indicating my sex am a GUY. I still will not give out my profession, send a mail to lona4you@gmail.com so that will enable you know the profession.
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by Tedpgrass: 1:56am On Mar 08, 2012
Need more details

Young as in 50yrs
?? Previously married, children from previous relationship(s).

What is your discipline or industry??
a little info helps. undecided undecided
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by Lona4you(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2012
This shows the Level of people that visit social networking sites, how can a grown person with his or her right senses ask young as in 50 years? Please my people is 50 years young? and also if i am married or have children outside wedlock i will let you know. please psychiatric students are not supposed to make enquiries.

Thank you.
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
ODE-CHUKWU
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by doeeyed: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2012
Tedp was only asking questions.
Not appropriate to label him as a psycho in the making.

What's wrong wt 50yrs?
U gave no age restrictions. 50 still dey young in todays world.

Need a few details more to aid your " fishing"
Re: Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage by Ryan007: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
My name is Ryan and Emeka based in Ogun state Nigeria. I am from IMO state in my middle 30s.I am a Pro chemical analyst. I am interested in Female Medical Doctor aged 30 and below: Tribe and country don't matter. kindly Reach me on +2347051701370 (Whatsapp Please).

(1) (Reply)

In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria / I'm Tired Of Being Single / Live Video Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.