Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price (2159 Views)

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price by poshestmina(f): 2:26pm On Feb 25
Acidosis:

It's quite "cheap" compared to the price of keke. I've always wondered how people save up over #2m to buy keke.

I'd rather add up and buy a car .

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price by henrimoto(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25
Acidosis:

It's quite "cheap" compared to the price of keke. I've always wondered how people save up over #2m to buy keke.
most times... Some persons work with co-operative or groups of persons that help to provide a certain part of the cost, after which, they pay back with an agreed interest rate.
Re: Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price by finallybusy: 6:21pm On Feb 25
sacajawea:

There are no Brand new Koropes?
You are most likely talking about a neat Tokunbo...
What does that your username mean again?
Re: Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price by sacajawea: 8:59pm On Feb 25
finallybusy:
What does that your username mean again?
Google it

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price by TANID(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25
Vergovert:

People who now collect these keke on hire purchase don't have the intention to own it. They use it for sometimes and drop it.

The goal is to get something doing, especially men with mouths to feed.

The keke won't be in a good condition after the last installments. So what's the point?
yes you're right that's what a lots of people doing

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price by finallybusy: 9:45pm On Feb 25
sacajawea:

Google it
You are male.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price by sacajawea: 9:59pm On Feb 25
finallybusy:
You are male.
Yes , I am.
Re: Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price by SavageResponse(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26
TANID:
Ithink it's around 4millions now

Are you serious?

For that think that doesn't even have a battery or a single airbag?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Had A Fight With My Fiance / God loves me as I am. / CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.