Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With (2151 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With by trendystuf(f): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2013
Rawan, an eight year old bride in Yemen died from internal injuries on her wedding night, bleeding to death after deep vaginal tearing caused by sex with her 40 year old husband. Forced marriage of child brides in Yemen remains a socially accepted custom in many rural areas and Yemeni activists urged the local police to arrest the “beastly groom” and the girl’s family and transfer them to a court where justice would be served and the case would be used to help put an end to the practice of marrying very young girls in the impoverished country, the daily said. In Kuwait, bloggers offered their prayers for the “bride”, but lashed out at the “groom”, saying that he was a beast who should be severely punished. This is wickedness of the highest order! How could a 40 year old sleep with an 8 year old!!! What do you think should be done about this?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/child-marriage-8-year-old-bride-dies.html

Re: CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With by Chazzyboy: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Chai nawao this one don pass evil o.
Re: CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Yerima's cousin in action.

...but to be sincere, this guy wicked pass Yerima

1 Like

Re: CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With by nerodenero: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2013
Yerima's colleague on rampage!!!Such men should be castrated or betterstill hanged to death.This is murder and the man in question should be made to face the law.

1 Like

Re: CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With by rachbaby07: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2013
she una don hear, b warn
Re: CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With by sugardaddy1(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2013
The argument by child marriage advocates has always been that there will be no intimacy with the child bride until she has fully come of age. Going by this story, it's obvious that is just a ploy to decieve the innocent children and their parents.
RIP to the dead.
Re: CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With by greatgod2012(f): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Why shouting Yerima this, yerima that? Is it Yerima that asked the parents not to have common sense? Yerima did his own, but he didnt mandate anyone to do it,What of the useless parent who married out their 8 year's old kid to a useless old man in the name of money or religion or culture.
I am a mother and i know what im talking about, i cant imagine my 8 years old girl married out like that, its either the man kill me first or i kill him, its not even possible.

If i were a law enforcement agent in that country, i will jail both the groom and the the parent.

RIP to the poor girl.

(1) (Reply)

How Difficult Is It To Remain Forever Faithful To Your Spouse? / Wife Disturbing Me About Twinckers / Palm Oil:yoruba Women Must Stop Doing This To Their Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.