Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. (152 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. by Gospelpreacher1: 6:16pm On Feb 24
GOD OF CHOSEN DELIVERED ME FROM KIDNAPPERS.

Bro obinna from sulere lagos is Full of appreciation to the GOD of CHOSEN for the great Deliverance he gave to him.

December 28 last year he was travelling for burial ceremony in aguleri anambra state. Having never been to aguleri, he reached out to the people who invited him on phone and they gave him direction on how to get to the place.

According to our brother, on his way to aguleri, he got to place and noticed he was the only one driving on the road. He saw some people with torch light who he thought were the Vigilantes in Anambra not knowing they were fulani kidnappers.

They stopped him and asked him to come down and enter the bush. They were brandushing cultasses and guns. He made attempt to reverse so he could run but there was no way. They cracked their guns and asked him to come down and enter bush.

As they entered the bush he tried to run away from them, they pursued him and began to shoot.
According to our brother, he suddenly remember that he is a CHOSEN . He stopped running, faced them and boldly told them In obedience to the Declaration GOD'S servant gave to the Chosen people;
I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! WHERE IS THE GOD OF MY Pastor Power!
The kidnappers asked him WHAT DID YOU SAY?

He replied to them I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! Where is the GOD of my Pastor Power!!
The kidnappers said to him cool down , no shout again, no shout!
They said to him, why you de run! We go leave you. We no go touch you.
They took him back to road where his car was.
They told him enter your motor! Our brother entered his vehicle.
They said to him, start your moto! He started his car.
They said to him Go!! Go!! Go!!![/b]y

Instantly, he drove off not knowing where he was going. When he got to place where he saw lights and a lot of people on the road, he came down and was telling the people what he just encountered.
[b]They were shocked and amazed at how he was able to come from them. They told him that the road he passed is a very dangerous road and that even in the day time, people are kidnapped there.

This was How the GOD of CHOSEN delivered our brothers from the Hands of dare devil kidnappers face to face.

ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS.
THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD
THIS IS THE STRONG COVENANT THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS WITH THE CHOSEN

We live in very dangerous times where evil is all round the places.
You need to be a part of this STRONG COVENANT GOD ALMIGHTY has with HIS Servant and the CHOSEN.

Run to the GOD of CHOSEN! You are Guaranteed Salvation, Deliverance, Safety, Favors, Blessings and most Important, HEAVEN AT LAST.

Services at the International Headquaters in Lagos are as Follows:

Sunday service 8AM
Tuesday Revival 8AM and 5PM
Thursday Counselling and Deliverance 8AM

Tommorrow SUNDAY 25th February 2024 is a great opportunity to Encounter the Goodness of the GOD OF CHOSEN.
It is a day of [color=#990000]FABULOUS BLESSINGS FROM ABOVE

Ministering Live is God's Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka.

Time is 8AM

Venue: THE LORD'S CHOSEN INTERNATIONAL HEADQUATERS,
CHOSEN Estate, OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP.
[/color]

DO YOURSELF GOOD TO BE THERE. YOU WILL BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgj_dDTpQI0?si=yo2t4VEJxgyNOPSh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. by Omoawoke: 6:19pm On Feb 24
Idiots !!!
Re: Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. by Chrisrare: 6:26pm On Feb 24
This is the kind of stories that a cock will be discussing with a bull
Re: Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. by Amotolongbo(f): 6:27pm On Feb 24
As they entered the bush he tried to run away from them, they pursued him and began to shoot.
According to our brother, he suddenly remember that he is a CHOSEN . He stopped running, faced them and boldly told them In obedience to the Declaration GOD'S servant gave to the Chosen people;
I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! WHERE IS THE GOD OF MY Pastor Power!
The kidnappers asked him WHAT DID YOU SAY?
He replied to them I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! I AM A CHOSEN! Where is the GOD of my Pastor Power!!

The kidnappers said to him cool down , no shout again, no shout!
They said to him, why you de run! We go leave you. We no go touch you.
They took him back to road where his car was.
They told him enter your motor! Our brother entered his vehicle.
They said to him, start your moto! He started his car.
They said to him Go!! Go!! Go!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lambah

Mike Bamiloye of Mount Zion Ministry doesn’t even write this kind of script again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. by immortalcrown(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24
Foolishness. So, all the people kidnappers have left are members of your Church and none of the people who have been kidnapped attend your Church?

I want to know what brings "God of Chosen" into this story.
Re: Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. by Lucasinho(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24
Chrisrare:
This is the kind of stories that a cock will be discussing with a bull

grin
Re: Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. by Khallicopyro: 8:01pm On Feb 24
Advertising at its best....
Re: Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. by Amotolongbo(f): 8:53pm On Feb 24
immortalcrown:
Foolishness. So, all the people kidnappers have left are members of your Church and none of the people who have been kidnapped attend your Church?

I want to know what brings "God of Chosen" into this story.
Make Lazarus Mouka, the General Overseer of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement try travel alone on Nigerian road without his numerous entourage, e sure me say dem go kidnap him
Re: Face To Face With Kidnappers, God Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. by Beautifulday: 10:42pm On Feb 24
Who is this God of chosen?

(1) (Reply)

A Nigeria Prophet Asked His Tiktok Followers For Money For internet Data(vid) / Dunamis: Some Universities Actually Offer B.sc Law / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday , June 4, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.