Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,317 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal (2220 Views)

Mother cries open coffin to enter as cultist son is buried today - VIDEO / SHOCKING!!! Man Caught With An Echolac Bag Containing 2-year-old Dead Baby Boy / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Glimpsetv: 12:35am On Feb 26
When a 16-year-old Mexican football player tragically lost his life, his companions resolved to honor his memory in a dignified manner.

Tweeps were moved to tears upon viewing a video depicting a group of youngsters, once football comrades, coming together to help their departed friend score one final goal.

Alex Stone shared the poignant 54-second footage on the microblogging platform.

"Murder of a 16-year-old boy in Mexico. His former football teammates gathered and allowed him to score once more. I've never witnessed anything quite like it."

In the video, a circle of boys surrounds a coffin resting on the ground. The football is passed from one lad to another, each kicking it towards the coffin.

The ball connects with the casket, rebounding towards the goal post. In that moment, the crowd erupts in applause, rushing to embrace the casket before being overcome with tears.

According to Reuters, Alexander Martinez, a 16-year-old Mexican teenager, was the victim of the crime, with authorities pressing charges. Martinez's funeral occurred in his hometown of Vicente Camalote on Thursday, following the transport of his casket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hva2z-zohM

2 Likes

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Glimpsetv: 12:38am On Feb 26
The 16 year old boy before he was murdered

1 Like

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Godspowerpro: 1:04am On Feb 26
Glimpsetv:
The 16 year old boy before he was murdered

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

3 Likes

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Oloki: 1:07am On Feb 26
O ga o.... People do weird things sha.

It is not easy loosing a loved one but some people can go extra mile to keep memory alive.
Rip to the young chap.

4 Likes

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Mikespecialone(m): 1:28am On Feb 26
Weirdest video I ever watch

1 Like

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by youngrichnigga: 1:55am On Feb 26
cry cry cry
Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by brain54(m): 1:57am On Feb 26
The goals he scored when he was alive wasn't enough...?

The funny part is the goal keeper giving a belated dive.

Anyway what ever rocks kicks their boat casket.

RIP young MVP!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Chibuzoripob: 2:11am On Feb 26
sad he's probably upcoming Messi/Ronaldo.They End his dreams sad

RIP sad

4 Likes

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by SporaD8: 5:33am On Feb 26
This here is one of the most emotional sh1+ I ever come across!!!

2 Likes

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Cassandraloius: 6:54am On Feb 26
Na wa o. shocked
Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Ekaette1621990: 7:48am On Feb 26
I watched this video with tears.

It's so emotional.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Kingluqman(m): 7:50am On Feb 26
RIP
Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Talkisneeded: 8:08am On Feb 26
Weirdest video online...

Rip to the dead tho..

I sell herbs sha

4 Likes

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Emmanuel909090: 8:41am On Feb 26
I got goosebumps allover me.
RIP young star.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by MMempire(m): 8:41am On Feb 26
R.I.P to the short lived football legend and maestro.
Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Glimpsetv: 10:35am On Feb 26
Talkisneeded:
Weirdest video online...

Rip to the dead tho..

I sell herbs sha

And very emotional cry
Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by NFBI: 8:34pm On Feb 26
So touching.. at the end we will all have a moment like this.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by GiftofGOD081: 9:19pm On Feb 26
rip meanwhile old video
Re: Friends Bring Their 16-year-old Dead Friend's Coffin To Score One Last Goal by Glimpsetv: 10:27am On Mar 20
GiftofGOD081:
rip
meanwhile old video

Yes, it's but it never gets old. The feelings🙇

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. / Nollywood Actor Part Of The 80-man Criminal? / LAUTECH Trends Again! Sex Tape Of A Lecturer Leaks Online [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.