Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Corp Members How Are You Guys Coping With The Economy? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Members How Are You Guys Coping With The Economy? (172 Views)

The Economy Is Not The Issue, The Issue Is You / Nysc 2021 Batch 'a' Stream Ii Corps Members, How Was Your Service Year? / Coping With Nigeria Economy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corp Members How Are You Guys Coping With The Economy? by Koppaguard: 1:33am On Feb 26
I was just like you guys last year when things were a bit fair and not as expensive as it is now, but even at that, the 33k could barely see us through the month's end, though my digital skill never allowed me to go hungry even for a day. I served in the North by the way... So guys how do you all cope with cost of transportation, feeding and other miscellaneous needs, especially now that gas is expensive and prices of basic commodities quadrupled?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Friendship In Ibadan. / Earn Extra Income Online As A Corp Member. / Nysc Online Registration @klassic Cafe Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.