Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? (5045 Views)

Redacted / How To Remove Tribal Marks / A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by suze(f): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2007
Can you date or marry someone with facial tribal marks?

For some people they really dont mind but for others, its a no no.

Whats your opinion?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2007
No way pleeez!! i've neva had it for tribal marks @ all.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by Seun(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2007
If (1) she's close to perfect in all other areas. (2) the facial marks are very small (2 marks of 1cm each max)
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by suze(f): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2007
For me if the facial mark is not really obvious its still o.k.Like the small ones the igbos have at the side of their head.

I have one female friend lik that. A guy with facial marks was asking her out, he was handsome tall and dark and had quite a good job. But she said he was just too stingy but that if only he didnt have facial marks, she would have considered him.

Then later she was like, if he wasnt stingy, with the facial marks she would have considered him.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by jesusfreak(f): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ suze

ur friend doesnt kno what she wants

id marry anyone as long as im sure, facial marks or not! cheesy

it dont matter

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by suze(f): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2007
@jesus freak
Even if the facial marks are very long and deep like those ibadan ones?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by modupsie(f): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2007
WHY NOT! MY DAD HAS FACIAL MARKS THOUGH NOT VERY OBVIUS COS HE IS DARK AND MY MUM MARRIED HIM .
THEY ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, SO I DO NOT SEE TRIBAL MARKS AS A BARRIER

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by herbsman(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2007
Grew up in Ibadan and i av seen different types of tribal marks n lines. Yes ds lines look horrifying and the attitude of some of its ambassadors are disheartning.But, we have some of them who have being outstanding in their chosen fields. People like Richard Akinjide, who speaks english eloquently as if na im moda tongue.Made his mark in LAW AS A QUEENS COUNSEL, notable politrikcian and father of brilliant sons and daughters who some happen to be Lawyers.

Can u deny Arisekola Alao's business acumen in The Toyota runs.Na Owala now.Above all the Alafin of Oyo,Iku Baba yeye.Na royalty respected world over.The list goes on.

If i be woman,would i not be foolish to av refused hs hand in marriage becos of facial marks.i beg,understanding, patience, persevererance,and love without boundaries na d key. I no say make you marry owalla wey be like Adedibu o. Dat one na kolomental.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by ebunife(f): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2007
Tribal marks or not, i believe the KOKO is love. Even though i dont mind the marks [s]i think those long thick ones are very UNBEAUTIFUL TO BEHOLD[/s]- apologies pleaseeee.
To all the Tribalised mark naijarians, luv u all kiss (dont mind all of them shebi na one person go marry u and na baba God convince that person wey put the mark there to do so abi?)
To all my people in this great country, PEACE !
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by saucekid(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2007
i don post this thread b4.

anyways sha, i say a capital NO
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by omena555(f): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2007
well, if the marks are small, it wont matter to me, but if they are really big, then naturally, they will put me off.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by akumbu: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2007
But how on earth would someone allow a lion or tiger to tear his/her face to pieces like that?
Is that also part of beauty? its scaring. I wld run for my life from anyone that has ever fought tiger or lion.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by Bidy(f): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2007
There is absolutely nothing wrong with having tribal marks, so far the person's heart and mind does not carry a tribal mark too (the beauty from the inside matters most). But for ladies, if a guy with a tribal mark is coming too close and you know you cant date him, please run as far as your leg can take you cos when u finally reject them, the inferiority complex some of them have is terrible. I am talking from experience o, ask me.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by onyekang1(f): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2007
@ poster

i wount even tink of it
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by onyekang1(f): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2007
@ bidy

ok am asking plz feed us with ur experience wink
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by italonaija: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2007
both of my parents don' have tribal marks even if they were born and raised in naija,none of us a tribe mark(we were born and raise here in italy),if thei ask me to have sum i will refuse,but 2 marry a guy with tribal marks(even if na yoruba own)that fits with the rest with is body i'll agree!because some marks are very sexy they are a sort of tribal tatoo!then also because is a sort of identity
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by suze(f): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2007
I might reconsider if the guy with tribal marks has everything I've ever wanted in a man. As long as its not those deep, long and bold ones

Afteralll we have some celebreties with tribal marks. That some girls and guys are dying for.And they are not considering their tribal marks. People like

Frank Edoho of who wants to be a millionaire
and Thelma Okoduwa who is an upcoming nollywood actress

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2007
it depends on the kind of tribal marks, there are some that are so visible those long and large ones, that makes the person look like a masquerade those ones are no go areas. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by Busta(f): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2007
don't think so.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by IYaeto(f): 1:12am On Oct 21, 2007
Na facial/ tribal marks u wan chop or the personality. If the person has "Akintola-like facial marks" I can't be bothered as long as the he/she has a very good heart. How would u feel if someone won't employ or date you because of your colour, height or race? We learn more everyday
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by manchibabe: 11:11am On May 15, 2008
it is a NO NO for me becos i dont ve one nd they often tend to ve insecurities surrounding them, maybe if u r nt in d mood to kiss , or look at his face he will come nd say is it becos of my warrior marks,

abeg o complete NO,
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by abujabooks(f): 1:07pm On May 21, 2008
Never.

It's too late anyway, my husband does not have tribal marks.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by adetunrayo(f): 10:43am On May 23, 2008
I may.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by bolorunfem(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2008
I guess its only babes who still have age on their side that would say 'No-No'. If a thirty-something year old 'sister' received marriage offer from a tribal-marked guy with other 'ingredients' in place, she no go jump

As a spinster I said I couldn't and I thank God the man I married doesn't have it. But the truth is there are some people for whom God has converted their 'ashes' to 'beauty'. I mean the marks really look good on them. Ive seen some like that, male and female. Have you seen Baba Aluwe outside costumes? He's da bomb even with his tribal marks wink. So also was the late Ade Love (also an actor), the guy was HANSOME and he had tribal marks.I wondered if these would have been as good looking as they are if they didn't have tribal marks .
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:32pm On May 26, 2008
undecided
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by EKINGO(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2008
EXCEPT sey d tin nodey conspiqious smiley
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by MethodMan3(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
U mean like Adedibu?! grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by emjaygbols(f): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2008
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss but wit condition o. u knw there r tribal marks n there r tribal MARKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Wen u talk on number 11 dats nt tooo isible n i love d guy, no wahala. bt u see ol dose ibadan marks (mo wa e, wa e, wa e, ) style. Omo kojoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by tishat(f): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2008
Suze i have tribal mark but am very charming.Am a hot cake.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by jaybaby(f): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
Yea if its not that loud---but if na ILA IBADAN--I CANT FIT lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by Feministic(f): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2008
@ post

I think tribal marks are beautiful cheesy
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Facial Tribal Marks? by soulamanne(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2008
do i look like i ve marks.and i can tell u ve dated very fine babes.even my present babe plays with it a lot.now be frank u fit date me?but the truth is i no fit date girl with mark sha cos me i don get, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lactic Acid~glycolic Acid/la~ga For Skin Perfection / See Photos Of The Biggest Natural Hair Meet-up Held In Lagos. / How To Differentiate Original And Fake Designer Perfume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.