Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) (34224 Views)

Eyiyemi Afolayan Biography, Hidden Secrets, Age, Father, Mother, Parents, Boyfri / Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) / Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26
Na play-play dog dey take fvck him mama cheesy ...Afolayan be warned.
This is wrong on so many levels.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Jeshurun90: 10:43pm On Feb 26
blaise26abj:

I don’t understand a bit what you are talking about . We are talking about a video ( an evidence) that is inappropriate, you are talking about caging peoples minds and no evidence . Hope your kind of creative no dey smoke weed for inspiration sha 🤣

You are a creative and you support your people everywhere,support baba ijesha or other pedophiles now .

For your information without the creativity of actors , the world will be just fine with its progress.

That guy na big time fool! To plank his head just dey hungry me!🤔😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Jeshurun90: 10:47pm On Feb 26
Fryx:

I see, you’re used to this life.

Deal with it then.

Still trying to figure out what u re trying to defend! The fact that you are even a yoruba pisses me off the more! You allowed a non-Yoruba lady who, when it comes to moral standard and upbringing, is million miles behind a Yoruba lady, to say nonsense about the Yoruba culture!

If say I see you one on one, I go plank your head!
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by chandini435: 10:49pm On Feb 26
Why would father be rocking his daughterSome men sha Why would father be rocking his daughterSome men sha...
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Jeshurun90: 10:51pm On Feb 26
Fryx:

I will tell you a story.

There was a great warrior. He was known as Kurunmi.

Kurunmi was one of the warriors from old Oyo that got a new base. His base was Ijaye.

He was a friend to the founder of the new Oyo. Atiba, Atobatele, as well as Great Ibadan warriors like Ibikunle and Oluyole. They were mostly his childhood friends and he gave them those cities to lord over, because an Alaafin can’t stay in the same town with other powerful figures.

There was a tradition in old Oyo, where heir to the throne (Aremo) are killed once an Alaafin died. Atiba, willing his children will continue his legacy after his death seeks to abolish this tradition.

However, Kurunmi insisted tradition is tradition, and even though such tradition no longer makes sense, then it can’t be abolished.

Atiba insisted that he wants a change, and since Kurunmi chose war over peace, he ordered his generals in Ibadan to wage war against Kurunmi. And that’s how that town became a history.

Kurunmi lost his town, and his children. A fool hardy.

That’s who you are. A fool hardy.

I clearly stated that it is impossible for a father to get erection by dancing with his daughter, coupled with the Agbada he is wearing so all these noise makes no sense.

Yet, you kept ranting. Do I even tell you I am married talkless of having kids?

Yet you kept ranting without evidence.

Do you mean to tell me you get wet by holding your son hands?

If you can’t get wet by holding your son. Why do you believe Afolayan got an hard on by holding his daughter talk-less of robbing her with his dick. How sick you must be to think that way.

Look, Alaafin Atiba is my great uncle. He stood by what he believed to be right, and as a true son of Oranyan. I will stand by my words.

No man get an hard on by dancing with his daughter. You are only sick upstairs. You get wet by holding your son hand, that’s why you think that way.

You are what is wrong with society. Not innocent people having a good time.

Your fool hardy, senselessly saying what you don’t know is why you are still battling rituals as a nation when your mates are flying to the moon. If not for civilization, you would have tagged it witchcraft.

Dull head.

Ashiwere! Do you want to be unfortunate in life! You still dey write story to back up your foolish claim!

Show this video to each and every member of your family, and tell us their views about it.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Fryx: 11:37pm On Feb 26
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Fryx: 11:44pm On Feb 26
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Fryx: 11:50pm On Feb 26
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Ilekokonit: 1:25am On Feb 27
If the daughter no get sense, what happened to the fathers brain.

Its like they've forgotten the story of Lot and his daughters in the bible where the daughters got their father drunk and slept with him.

Genesis 19:33-36 (NIV)
That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father.

When Nollywood actors and actresses have finished destroying whatever remnants are left of Nigerian culture, they should let us know. Shameless people the lot of them.

From stripping naked to pray for Tinubu to becoming servants to thug MC Oluomo to prostituting themselves, they keep pushing the envelope of their ignominy.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Ilekokonit: 1:27am On Feb 27
Easybet1:
This are the people writing films to educate the audience on our culture and moral behaviour. This is not too good

There is no longer anything these Nollywood people can teach anyone that is positive.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by AntiWailer: 6:09am On Feb 27
SETHARTHUR:
Hmmm
If I am a father I can't.

That is why u are not one yet.

Father and daughter bonding can be expressed any how they choose.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by vitalisjachike4: 6:19am On Feb 27
HmmHmm...
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by yahoodetector: 9:48am On Feb 27
It's very possible that he is having carnal knowledge of her.

Incest is a norm from where he comes from. undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by yahoodetector: 9:50am On Feb 27
Jeshurun90:

Still trying to figure out what u re trying to defend! The fact that you are even a yoruba pisses me off the more! You allowed a non-Yoruba lady who, when it comes to moral standard and upbringing, is million miles behind a Yoruba lady, to say nonsense about the Yoruba culture!

If say I see you one on one, I go plank your head!

Is Kunle Afolayan's daughter not a Yoruba? Yet she is shaking her nyash on her father's priiiick...what a good moral standard and upbringing grin grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Fryx: 4:52pm On Feb 27
Jeshurun90:

Ashiwere! Do you want to be unfortunate in life! You still dey write story to back up your foolish claim!

Show this video to each and every member of your family, and tell us their views about it.

Just say you get wet by touching your daughter. And I will understand.

I am actually defending people that have self control. Not someone like you.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Fryx: 4:53pm On Feb 27
Bliss4Lyfe:

Changes nothing.

Stay away from daughter yansh.

I am sure you were molested by your dad as a kid.

Can you share your experience? Maybe it will convince me, and I will understand your weired thoughts.

You are obviously speaking from experience. Right?

I hate being insensitive to people’s plight, so sorry about that. I don’t have such experience, and there is no way I can understand.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:29pm On Feb 27
Fryx:

I am sure you were molested by your dad as a kid.

Can you share your experience? Maybe it will convince me, and I will understand your weired thoughts.

You are obviously speaking from experience. Right?

I hate being insensitive to people’s plight, so sorry about that. I don’t have such experience, and there is no way I can understand.

Changes nothing paedophile, remove prick from your daughter anus.

spits

stay off my mention, i dont even read the crap u write, not interested and certainly not conversing with a paedo.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Fryx: 7:39pm On Feb 27
Bliss4Lyfe:

Changes nothing paedophile, remove prick from your daughter anus.

spits

stay off my mention, i dont even read the crap u write, not interested and certainly not conversing with a paedo.

I’m actually being helpful here. We all don’t go through toxic past, so not everyone can understand your point of view.

Maybe share your experience with your dad. And I will rationalize your POV.

No offense. Just being thoughtful.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:28pm On Feb 27
What nonsense...Culture pipo, they claim to have culture, disgusting things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari / Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing / Funke Akindele Celebrates Kate Henshaw's 48th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.