Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) (2679 Views)

How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget / How I spent My Xmas. / Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by DevilsEqual(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27
obinna58:
Satchet milo and should be 2 minimum, how can you even manage 1 if not extreme poverty

And those that do not take tea at all are at the most extreme level of poverty, I guess

People go just come here dey yarn to show say dem hol raba for hand

Person show u wetin hin buy, u don dey guage hin level of poverty

Our Educational institutes of learning still have alot to teach us, most graduates of Nigerian Universities lack comprehension skill

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by obinna58(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27
DevilsEqual:

And those that do not take tea at all are at the most extreme level of poverty, I guess

People go just come here dey yarn to show say dem hol raba for hand

Person show u wetin hin buy, u don dey guage hin level of poverty

Our Educational institutes of learning still have alot to teach us, most graduates of Nigerian Universities lack comprehension skill
You’re in the group of people that is wrecking our dear nation, probably part of the people praising and worshiping politicians for denying them all their rights to life, you refuse to understand the basic needs of a human being, you maybe suffering abject poverty without self awareness, they’ll deny you every basic needs of human necessity and you’ll be smiling thinking you’re living a good life

You may be the one lacking comprehension
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Bullfallo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27
How long will that bread carry you in the office I want to check something. And it look like your a senior banker.
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by muyico(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27
Name/list they re price?
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27
Bullfallo:
How long will that bread carry you in the office I want to check something. And it look like your a senior banker.

Lol, it will take me for 2days, I've remain half to devour it tomorrow πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by DAramis: 7:09pm On Feb 27
Melagros:
COMRADES, this woman get money she dey use bottle water drink tea

That is why EFCC needs to investigate him like someone said πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by alpharoyalty: 7:21pm On Feb 27
Very unhealthy food. πŸ’©
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Solsix(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27
wunmi590:
Good day my beautiful people,

After devouring the food I brought from home immediately I stepped my foot into my office, I was hungry again after 2hours, so I decided to eat something to rest my stomach from the every second cry of hunger..

These are the items i bought

1. Bread 🍞 (N1,200)
2. 150cl Eva bottled water πŸ’§ (N300)
3. Satchet peak milk πŸ₯› (N150)
4. Satchet milo (N150)

Total: N1,800

I wanted to manage till I get home, but believe me, I might not survive it, so that I won't go and faint on the road πŸ˜† HungerBad, continue to rest in peace sir.

Before I used to buy that bread for 600 and its even bigger than this current one, now they increased it and still reduced the quantity...

You are rich nna
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27
Solsix:

You are rich nna

Even the riches people in Nigeria can't say they are rich in this present economy....
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27
DAramis:

That is why EFCC needs to investigate him like someone said πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

πŸ˜† untop money wey no reach 1 pound
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by DAramis: 9:09pm On Feb 27
wunmi590:

πŸ˜† untop money wey no reach 1 pound
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You didn't get it Sir.

People are saying you should not be drinking tea with expensive bottled water, milo and milk.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

To them, just buy Agege bread and drink it with ice water
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by zeuss: 9:28pm On Feb 27
wunmi590:

My sister, if not that my salary is this Thursday, I won't waste any money again, I will rather wait till I get home and eat another food and use water to hold body...

But honestly, things are really expensive these days
U sure e no go late this month? Tins dey somehow.
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27
zeuss:

U sure e no go late this month? Tins dey somehow.

Ah, It has never entered the second day before, my boss doesn't joke with salary...
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by PastorOlokonla: 9:36pm On Feb 27
advanceDNA:

U should be arrested by EFCC....how can u be eating two heavy meals just 2hrs apart...

U still add Milo and peak milk.... grin

The guy na politician walahi, se as him they enjoy.
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by PastorOlokonla: 9:38pm On Feb 27
wunmi590:
Good day my beautiful people,

After devouring the food I brought from home immediately I stepped my foot into my office, I was hungry again after 2hours, so I decided to eat something to rest my stomach from the every second cry of hunger..

These are the items i bought

1. Bread 🍞 (N1,200)
2. 150cl Eva bottled water πŸ’§ (N300)
3. Satchet peak milk πŸ₯› (N150)
4. Satchet milo (N150)

Total: N1,800

I wanted to manage till I get home, but believe me, I might not survive it, so that I won't go and faint on the road πŸ˜† HungerBad, continue to rest in peace sir.

Before I used to buy that bread for 600 and its even bigger than this current one, now they increased it and still reduced the quantity...

Ogbeni, you dey enjoy nor be small. Abeg remain the cap for me.
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by PastorOlokonla: 9:49pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Yes, the milk in that tea will sustain her.

Not her, him!. He is a guy.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Solsix(m): 2:49am On Feb 28
wunmi590:

Even the riches people in Nigeria can't say they are rich in this present economy....
Lol
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Brandiebird: 4:18am On Feb 28
So many questions!

Please someone explain this β€œmeal” to me 🀯
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Typing: 5:44am On Feb 28
That Bread alone is 2,200 here in Onitsha. Everything is too expensive here. How are the People going to survive this hardship?

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Philip4564(m): 9:31am On Feb 28
Omo see #1200 bread nawa oo
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Ouchbabe(f): 6:49pm On Mar 10
With Eva water, what can you call this level of lavishness grin grin grin
advanceDNA:

U should be arrested by EFCC....how can u be eating two heavy meals just 2hrs apart...

U still add Milo and peak milk.... grin

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10
Ouchbabe:
With Eva water, what can you call this level of lavishness grin grin grin

Lol, nah hunger
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11
Tomorrow.. replace the miliy and Milo with a gaseous caffeinated drink and add akara to the combination.... Mad combo...

Dont mind me .. I've just been addicted to akara and bread lately...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me / My Son Picks Things Up From The Floor To Eat / Hubby Brings Harlort To Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.