Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me (2680 Views)

Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / She Said My Father Touched Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by Jephyard(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
what does she mean?
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by afrobaby(f): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
just a compliment, lol
ae u jealous ?
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by r231(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
that you are adopted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by Wislet(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
Laughing My Backside Off! Re you jealous/feeling bad about it? It's something to laugh together over, for goodness sake. Don't be uptight. Or re u ugly? Lol
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by boy1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2010
it means u resemble una gateman.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
OMG! Is this what we are doomed for here on NL?

rolllllz eyez
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by Radiant(f): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
It means you should hit your head on the wall. All these kids around. . .
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by Outstrip(f): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
What she is just trying to say in a nice way is that you are uglier than your dad
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by mamagee3(f): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
I think she's just a crazy loon. . .

Just ignore, I personally think she wants to make you angry and sad.
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by r231(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^^This is me thinking that the poster has no brain
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by Radiant(f): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2010
LOL. . .that's mamagee for you.
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2010
^^^Lol.
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by nellaluv(f): 4:51am On Jul 30, 2010
mama-gee:

r231:

lawd hammercy grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by OAM4J: 4:34am On Jul 31, 2010
mama-gee:

r231:

hishhh. . . that hurts!

@OP
either of the 3

1. She is politely asking you to go for a DNA test and confirm he is truly your father.

2. She is indirectly saying your resemble your ugly mum

3. She now prefers your dad to you.

Sorry!

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by zayhal(f): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
poster,

don't listen to those comments above. Your girlfriend's statement was just a compliment. My father-in-law is almost 100 and the first time I saw him, I told hubby he has a very strong and handsome father. Hubby appreciated my compliment and that was all.

Till date, my hubby still comments on how youthful and beautiful my mum is. So I should go hit my head on the rock because of that? or accuse him of saying my mum is more beautiful than me?

Some people need some growing up to do, really. cool
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2010
People have their opinions. That's an opinion being expressed no need to loss sleep over it cheesy
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by OAM4J: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2010
zayhal:

poster,

don't listen to those comments above. Your girlfriend's statement was just a compliment. My father-in-law is almost 100 and the first time I saw him, I told hubby he has a very strong and handsome father. Hubby appreciated my compliment and that was all.

Till date, my hubby still comments on how youthful and beautiful my mum is. So I should go hit my head on the rock because of that? or accuse him of saying my mum is more beautiful than me?

Some people need some growing up to do, really. cool

'your father is strong and handsome' is not same as 'your father is stronger and more handsome than you' why the comparison if it is a compliment?

Also 'your mum is youthful and beautiful' is not same as 'your mum looks more youthful and more beautiful than you', how will you feel with your hubby always telling you the later? happy? I dont think so.
Re: My New Girlfriend Said My Dad Is Handsome Than Me by zayhal(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2010
ok. I get it. But it still depends on the individuals, situation that warranted the statement.

OAM4J:

'your father is strong and handsome' is not same as 'your father is stronger and more handsome than you' why the comparison if it is a compliment?

Also 'your mum is youthful and beautiful' is not same as 'your mum looks more youthful and more beautiful than you', how will you feel with your hubby always telling you the later? happy? I dont think so.

(1) (Reply)

9 Household Gadgets That Could Be Spying On You / Hubby Brings Harlort To Matrimonial Bed / My Family Friends Use Their Step Mother As Their Profile Picture On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.