Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Robbery In Olabisi Onabanjo University, why not Aso Rock! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Robbery In Olabisi Onabanjo University, why not Aso Rock! (1013 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January / Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery In Olabisi Onabanjo University, why not Aso Rock! by Sirniyeh(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
16 professional armed robbers stormed all the five banks on OOU campus yesterday and carted away billions of naira. Their determination was not on students but five lost their lives to mistaken straight bullets while over 50 sustained serious bullet injuries. Infact, they were fully loaded with arms like dynamite that they used to bomb the entrance and ATMs. For over 40mins operation, no security agents to challenge them. So, my people where are we going in this country? Why these guys not help us to sanitize those leaders who brought hardship to nigeria and leave innocent commoners. I went to bank to collect cash for weekend and found that all banks in Ijebu Ode locked up. Now where am i going to get money to take care of my family. Pls you armed robbers, have a rethink. Abuja needs revolution help out
Re: Robbery In Olabisi Onabanjo University, why not Aso Rock! by Joagbaje(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sirniyeh:

. Pls you armed robbers, have a rethink. Abuja needs revolution help out

It's demons! They don't hear I beg. We need to intercede for Nigeria .
Re: Robbery In Olabisi Onabanjo University, why not Aso Rock! by kelz88(f): 12:02am On Nov 12, 2011
This is what I don't get.

With their skills and weapons why don't they target their fellow criminals instead of innocent people.
Re: Robbery In Olabisi Onabanjo University, why not Aso Rock! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2011
There's no ffucking security in nigeria! I feel really bitter about d whole thing. I was in school at time of d operation, i saw what happened firsthand. These guys were armed to d teeth, dynamite, machine guns, armor tanks. D few police guards attached to d school, fled like chickens. This is probably because they were not well armed. Dis is another problem of d FG. The police eventually came 20min after d operation, i made sure i was part of those who stoned their asss. They left as quickly as dey came. If they'd come earlier, right now no parent would've been weeping over their children by now. But no, they decided to come after they had been death and casualities. Security is one major problem of nigeria.
I'll like to correct some info, they robbed 6banks(oceanic, skye, GTB, intercontinental, zenith, fcmb)and not 5banks. Also these guys were more dan 16, they numbered about 25 includin some ladies and some 12 to 13yr old kids!
Re: Robbery In Olabisi Onabanjo University, why not Aso Rock! by Sirniyeh(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
Boogee, thanks for the correction. But you disappointed your self. So you have heart to stone police. You could have attacked the robbers with you stone. Why blaming the police? Who wants to die? No one. Lets say the truth. These robbers came from somewhere in car loaded with armutions, passed through many checking points, and yet not stopped before arrived your campus. Nawa for nigeria security. Who is to blame? Naija economy
Re: Robbery In Olabisi Onabanjo University, why not Aso Rock! by dalebutt1: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sirniyeh Today at 04:39:25 PM
Boogee, thanks for the correction. But you disappointed your self. So you have heart to stone police. You could have attacked the robbers with you stone. Why blaming the police? Who wants to die? No one. Lets say the truth. These robbers came from somewhere in car loaded with armutions, passed through many checking points, and yet not stopped before arrived your campus. Nawa for nigeria security. Who is to blame? Naija economy

How wrong can you be? do you work? do pay pay tax in anyway? do you realise the police are paid from the public purse which is down to the tax and the crude oil? so if we are getting taxed for people to provide us service shouldn't we have the right to set them on fire when they fail to deliver those services. with your thinking we are far from better
Re: Robbery In Olabisi Onabanjo University, why not Aso Rock! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2011
dalebutt1:

Sirniyeh Today at 04:39:25 PM
How wrong can you be? do you work? do pay pay tax in anyway? do you realise the police are paid from the public purse which is down to the tax and the crude oil? so if we are getting taxed for people to provide us service shouldn't we have the right to set them on fire when they fail to deliver those services. with your thinking we are far from better
dalebutt u just hit d nail on d head. You got d words right outta my mouth.
@sirniyeh. What dyu mean "why blame d police" "who wants to die"?! Tell me, Were dey not aware of d demands and challenges of been recruited into d police force? What is their duty? Is it not to provide security services to the citizenry to prevent this same death you're talking about even at the detriment of their own lives(dats y dey are d POLICE) when dey knew dey couldn't be dat patriotic, why then did they decide to be police officers? Is dat not what they were paid for?
So now in other words, what you're saying is that if such incident should occur, it is justified if d police neglects their duty(for which they're been paid for!) and just embark on silly duties of no import like collecting money on d highway? Are u also telling me that it is justified for d POLICE to chicken out from their duties and let innocent people die?? And then u tell me about not blaming d police. Oh yes, i'd stone them again if given d opportunity. . . . .the taxes we paid has been wasted. A friend was part of d dead ones and u tell me not to feel bitter and not stone d police. No.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T / The Cosmic Laws Of Cosmic Awareness By Iebele Abel / Plaetton/ Deep Sight: Lets Discuss Energy Manifestations, Pure Energy And God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.