Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why (4355 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Robbery In Olabisi Onabanjo University, why not Aso Rock! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by solid3(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
It is now not a new thing for pastors in Nigeria and beyound to own expensive private properties.

Most of the so called big churches and GOs now own private jet, private univeristies, private secondary school, and private publishing company among others.

It is a known fact that Pst Chris is one of the top pastors in Nigeria.

Now, I'm just wondering why Pst Chris does not own a private jet, private schools or private university.

Any body with a reasonable answer or reason?
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by PastorKun(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2012
Joagbaje should be able to give you an answer on this. smiley
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by ijawkid(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2012
Its like oyhakilome is better than his colleagues in terms of aquiring material gains.......he needs to be applauded....:-)
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by PastorKun(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2012
ijawkid: Its like oyhakilome is better than his colleagues in terms of aquiring material gains.......he needs to be applauded....:-)

That's true, he invests heavily in private and commercial property. He also owns a chain of businesses.
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by tip999: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2012
suprisingly I taught he own one . Honestly
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by solid3(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pastor Kun:

That's true, he invests heavily in private and commercial property. He also owns a chain of businesses.

Any example?
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by newmi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
*solid*:
It is now not a new thing for pastors in Nigeria and beyound to own expensive private properties.

Most of the so called big churches and GOs now own private jet, private univeristies, private secondary school, and private publishing company among others.

Now, I'm just wondering why Pst Chris does not own a private jet, private schools or private university.

Ok but difference will it make just curious. . .
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by PastorKun(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
*solid*:

Any example?

Newmi should be in a better position to tell us about the numerous properties and businesses Oyaks as acquired withe money they contribute to him.
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by newmi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Newmi should be in a better position to tell us about the numerous properties and businesses Oyaks as acquired withe money they contribute to him.
What difference would it make afterall
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by PastorKun(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
newmi:
What difference would it make afterall

You would be in a better place to tell us how oyaks spends your money na!
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by truthislight: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
*solid*:

what if he owns such without using his name and not fronting it?

Well, the all live the same life style that is unbecoming for a follower of christ.
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by truthislight: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pastor Kun:

You would be in a better place to tell us how oyaks spends your money na!

you mean the tith they pay to him?
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by PastorKun(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2012
truthislight:

you mean the tith they pay to him?

Not only tithes, offerings, seed sowing, partnership, kingdom investment, offer 7 e.t.c
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by truthislight: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Not only tithes, offerings, seed sowing, partnership, kingdom investment, offer 7 e.t.c
lol,
seed ke?

Why is it that those sowing the seed are not the ones buying the Jets sef?

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by PastorKun(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
truthislight:
lol,
seed ke?

Very good question smiley
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by akagaba(f): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2012
Jobless fools, unemployed iliterates, discusing a man who doesnt even kno they exist. Jumpin frm one pastor to d anoda wit their runnin mouth, yet d pastors making more progres and more...Frustration is realy at ur door steps. Pastor kun or wateva u call urslf, u ar simply an agent of darknez sent frm hell 2come and deceive d peopl on earth, d pastor in ur name is jst a title added 2u cus u ar not even worthy 2b a xtian. It wud hav bin beta if u wer not born at al, or beta stil, dead and 4gotten, cus ur living is as gud as dead. Baboons.
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by truthislight: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
akagaba: Jobless fools, unemployed iliterates, discusing a man who doesnt even kno they exist. Jumpin frm one pastor to d anoda wit their runnin mouth, yet d pastors making more progres and more...Frustration is realy at ur door steps. Pastor kun or wateva u call urslf, u ar simply an agent of darknez sent frm hell 2come and deceive d peopl on earth, d pastor in ur name is jst a title added 2u cus u ar not even worthy 2b a xtian. It wud hav bin beta if u wer not born at al, or beta stil, dead and 4gotten, cus ur living is as gud as dead. Baboons.

what sort of teaching (spiritual food) does chris Oyakhelome give his followers sef?

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by Kx: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Are you sure he 's got no jets?

[http://www.elifeonline.net/elife7-july-august/oyakhilome.htm]
By registering an airline, Oyakhilome has gone several steps farther than his forbears in the gospel business, both home and abroad, who bought private jets. Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel and late Bishop T Gabriel Adeyemi of Bethel Wonderland Church were the only Nigerian gospel ministers famed to own jets. Now Oyakhilome may just have a jet or two but a fleet of new airplanes. “We are already expecting our fleet of aero planes said the exuberant insider.

Culled from ThisDay.
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by PastorKun(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
truthislight:

what sort of teaching (spiritual food) does chris Oyakhelome give his followers sef?

He feeds them with poison.
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by truthislight: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kx: Are you sure he 's got no jets?

[http://www.elifeonline.net/elife7-july-august/oyakhilome.htm]
By registering an airline, Oyakhilome has gone several steps farther than his forbears in the gospel business, both home and abroad, who bought private jets. Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel and late Bishop T Gabriel Adeyemi of Bethel Wonderland Church were the only Nigerian gospel ministers famed to own jets. Now Oyakhilome may just have a jet or two but a fleet of new airplanes. “We are already expecting our fleet of aero planes said the exuberant insider.

Culled from ThisDay.

this is from the link you quoted:

"And lately, he is spearheading major business investments for Christ Embassy. We have bought MBI, registered a new airline called Skypower and we are about to start the fastest food chain this country has ever witnessed. It is called Dickson's." The young man spoke with passion -straight from the heart. But he was flouting Oyakhilome's orders by talking.

A few days later, another Christ Embassy insider corroborated the story – well, most of it on telephone. She said, "I really don't know about the TV and airline acquisitions, but that of Dickson's is quite true. Pastor (Chris Oyakhilome) has warned all of us including ail pastors not to discuss this issue with anybody."

Culled from ThisDay.

Well, why is he warning them?

Has he anything or any reason to hide?
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by Goshen360(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
truthislight:
lol,
seed ke?

shocked shocked shocked Mehn, you are weird bro.....lolz. But you dey talk true sha but raw like me...lolz. If the Bible says whatever a man sow that shall he also reap. Why are these people always sowing and not the ones reaping....me think they should change and start sowing like mango seed, orange seed, apple seed etc. Maybe that might work..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by solid3(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
I think this thread is goi the wrong way i did nt foresee. This thread is now closed officially.
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by Joagbaje(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
akagaba: Jobless fools, unemployed iliterates, discusing a man who doesnt even kno they exist. Jumpin frm one pastor to d anoda wit their runnin mouth, yet d pastors making more progres and more..

Great fact

.Frustration is realy at ur door steps. Pastor kun or wateva u call urslf, u ar simply an agent of darknez sent frm hell 2come and deceive d peopl on earth, d pastor in ur name is jst a title added 2u cus u ar not even worthy 2b a xtian. It wud hav bin beta if u wer not born at al, or beta stil, dead and 4gotten, cus ur living is as gud as dead. Baboons.

I just Hope he's reading this cool its Food for thought
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by truthislight: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Goshen360:

shocked shocked shocked Mehn, you are weird bro.....lolz. But you dey talk true sha but raw like me...lolz. If the Bible says whatever a man sow that shall he also reap. Why are these people always sowing and not the ones reaping....me think they should change and start sowing like mango seed, orange seed, apple seed etc. Maybe that might work..... grin

well stated.

If only they will start being practical like christ said they should.
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by truthislight: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
*solid*:
I think this thread is goi the wrong way i did nt foresee. This thread is now closed officially.
^^^
.how would you have known what he has when he is very good at covering his tracks?
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by ProPastorChris(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
these people have not seen anything yet, better reserve your saliva for the future cos this man you guys are busy gossiping about has gone far beyond what your minds can manage to fathom out.

trust me, the guy is far bigger than what you think, una neva see anything n una dey shout. we just dey bring the bird out of pocket n your dey argue whether the colour be black or white grin grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by truthislight: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
ProPastorChris: these people have not seen anything yet, better reserve your saliva for the future cos this man you guys are busy gossiping about has gone far beyond what your minds can manage to fathom out.

trust me, the guy is far bigger than what you think, una neva see anything n una dey shout. we just dey bring the bird out of pocket n your dey argue whether the colour be black or white grin grin grin

i hope you are saying that he has entered God's kingdom?

btwn, i thought you had said that being rich is not physical cash?

Whats your take sef?

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
akagaba: Jobless fools, unemployed iliterates, discusing a man who doesnt even kno they exist. Jumpin frm one pastor to d anoda wit their runnin mouth, yet d pastors making more progres and more...Frustration is realy at ur door steps. Pastor kun or wateva u call urslf, u ar simply an agent of darknez sent frm hell 2come and deceive d peopl on earth, d pastor in ur name is jst a title added 2u cus u ar not even worthy 2b a xtian. It wud hav bin beta if u wer not born at al, or beta stil, dead and 4gotten, cus ur living is as gud as dead. Baboons.
This is sure how not to be christian. 'love those who hate you' our lord said.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by truthislight: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
truthislight:
^^^
.how would you have known what he has when he is very good at covering his tracks?

*solid*:
^^^
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2012
@ truthislight
i hope you are saying that he has entered God's kingdom?
have you? are you the gateman or gatewoman?
we were born INTO the kingdom smiley
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

btwn, i thought you had said that being rich is not physical cash?
yea you right but this is the simple truth so many have failed to see. being rich according to the Word has everything to do with your spirit man not what you amass in your bank account. our spirits were born to contain Almighty God, so what do we lack if we have Him in us?
so if i drive my private jet, does that suggest i am materialistic? when i can buy a whole country if i desire! God has blessed us so much that the devil is confused and angry, so he set out some of his kids and borrowed some christians to fight the fact that the church is rich.
remember, God did not create cash, man did cos God's idea of affluence is not cash based. what God wants is His Word in your spirit and watch what the Word can turn you into wink
i hate poverty, its demonic
Re: Christ Embassy, No Private Jet, No University, Why by truthislight: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
ProPastorChris: @ truthislight

have you? are you the gateman or gatewoman?
we were born INTO the kingdom smiley
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

yea you right but this is the simple truth so many have failed to see. being rich according to the Word has everything to do with your spirit man not what you amass in your bank account. our spirits were born to contain Almighty God, so what do we lack if we have Him in us?
so if i drive my private jet, does that suggest i am materialistic? when i can buy a whole country if i desire! God has blessed us so much that the devil is confused and angry, so he set out some of his kids and borrowed some christians to fight the fact that the church is rich.
remember, God did not create cash, man did cos God's idea of affluence is not cash based. what God wants is His Word in your spirit and watch what the Word can turn you into wink
i hate poverty, its demonic

^^^

contradictions!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between A Man Of God And A Preacher. / Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? / Most Rev. Mrs Margaret.e. Idahosa Becomes First Female Archbishop In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.