Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? (2654 Views)

You Won't Have Problem With Your Mother In Law If You Follow These Steps / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Ybutterfly: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ pLeAse nIGeriAns oNlY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by r231(m): 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nigerian tribe grin grin
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by claremont(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
Only tribalistic bigots would prevent their children from marrying from certain tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by kelz88(f): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2011
Dunno why NL allows hate threads like this to exist.

OP, get a life.
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Ybutterfly: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2011
^^^^^^^fOr mE nO iGbo ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Ybutterfly: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2011
^^^^^^^^aL$O nO fAkeRs lIke The oNe's wh0 just pOsteD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Tosinville(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2011
Thinking,
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by lindabon: 12:31am On Nov 12, 2011
I won't allow my child to marry from a tribe that hates other Tribes.   undecided undecided
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Tosinville(m): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2011
^^Sincerely, we only pretend to be a nice person online but in reality there are tribes u also can't marry in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Ybutterfly: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Sincerely, we only pretend to be a nice person online but in reality there are tribes u also can't marry in Nigeria.

^^^^^^^^^^sO tRuE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2011
the one you belong to. tongue
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Ybutterfly: 1:41am On Nov 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

the one you belong to.  tongue

^^^^^^^^^^^only nIGerians ARe AllOwEd to REspoNd^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^so YoU don't cOunT^^^^^^^^^^^sInCe yOu aRe nOt FuLL naIjA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 12, 2011
angry angry
racism!
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by slimyem: 1:56am On Nov 12, 2011
none!
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2011
Hmmm. There's just one tribe I don't abide with. No need posting it here though, as it serves no purpose.

This thread serves no purpose, it's merely here to be inflamatory.
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Johndoe100(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2011
None of my kids will ever marry from the nairaland tribe and most of all I must not see anyone from the family section clan of the nairaland tribe. I am sure my kids know how I feel about this.
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by johnwell(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
Na only calabar babes me i fit marry, if u doubt me, come for carnival and try one.
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by 9ja4eva: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^fOr mE nO iGbo ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo (MsKemi HipHossip)

Shut the Bleep up.
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Fhemmmy: 2:52am On Nov 28, 2011
Marriage is not about tribe, it is about 2 people that found one another and love one another . . . . let us stop all these tribalistic disturbances
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by lucy1(f): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2011
Ybutterfly

Why u dey alwayz start racist talk in this nairaland? Is it for attention? Before, joining i have been reading some threads from nairaland and u and a few other make a profession of being racist. why nau?    sad
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by namfav(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2011
every tribe has good and bad people, i will allow them to marry good people, tribe does not matter
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by yam: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
lucy1: Ybutterfly

Why u dey alwayz start racist talk in this nairaland? Is it for attention? Before, joining i have been reading some threads from nairaland and u and a few other make a profession of being racist. why nau?    sad

it seems u dont understand simple question, someone asked a question and she is giving her answer to the question?

so what is bad in that?
Re: Which Tribes In Nigeria You Won't Allow Your Children To Marry? by Ybutterfly: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
^^^^^^^^^wHatEVa^^^^^^^^

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping An 8year Old Girl In Ikorodu (pics) / About Mid-life Transition / Hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.