Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... (226 Views)

Do You Believe In Supernatural Or Metaphysical Powers? Share Your Experience. / Atheists And Agnostics Of Nairaland, What Made You Change Your Beliefs? / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by GreaterFuture(m): 9:48am On Feb 28
Are there any 'non-religious' people here who have experienced something supernatural before?
You are different from the rest, as you use your Brian far more soundly, but have you seen something spiritual, metaphysical, or supernatural in your life before?
Something Definitely beyond us...?
Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by Minsk24: 7:23am On Feb 29
I am an agnostic and have experienced spiritual stuffs, the major problem is that spirituality and science are yet to merge, when this happens, we will have a clearer understanding of spirituality

1 Like

Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by FxMasterz: 9:55am On Feb 29
Minsk24:
I am an agnostic and have experienced spiritual stuffs, the major problem is that spirituality and science are yet to merge, when this happens, we will have a clearer understanding of spirituality

Would you kindly describe your supernatural or metaphysical experiences in brief?
Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by Minsk24: 10:12am On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

Would you kindly describe your supernatural or metaphysical experiences in brief?
The main one for me is waking up with 3 razor-like marks on different parts of the body, this even in areas that are impossible to reach while sleeping,coz sometimes we inadvertently scratch ourselves while sleeping, but these ones are always in straight lines,and i even had hairs on my leg shaved, and these marks appeared there ..
This has been my biggest experience....
I also have had lucid dreams and reach the vibrational stage of astral projection...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by FxMasterz: 10:45am On Feb 29
Minsk24:

The main one for me is waking up with 3 razor-like marks on different parts of the body, this even in areas that are impossible to reach while sleeping,coz sometimes we inadvertently scratch ourselves while sleeping, but these ones are always in straight lines,and i even had hairs on my leg shaved, and these marks appeared there ..
This has been my biggest experience....
I also have had lucid dreams and reach the vibrational stage of astral projection...

That sounds familiar.

I have a friend called Ola, a Muslim convert who became a Christian after denouncing ẹiyẹ cult in the then Saint Andrews College of Education, Oyo. He had so many spiritual attacks. We couldn't tell whether the attacks were from his angry Muslim family or from the ẹiyẹ cult where he had spiritual allegiance through blood covenants.

He had to sleep over in my house one day. We slept in the same room, only to wake up to see blood in his palms from blade cuts. Straight lines from blades oozing out with blood. I was shocked. He told me that the experience was not his first.

We had no blades in the room. No one knows how he got the marks. This matter happened in the year 2000.

1 Like

Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by Minsk24: 10:54am On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

That sounds familiar.

I have a friend called Ola, a Muslim convert who became a Christian after denouncing ẹiyẹ cult in the then Saint Andrews College of Education, Oyo. He had so many spiritual attacks. We couldn't tell whether the attacks were from his angry Muslim family or from the ẹiyẹ cult where he had spiritual allegiance through blood covenants.

He had to sleep over in my house one day. We slept in the same room, only to wake up to see blood in his palms from blade cuts. Straight lines from blades oozing out with blood. I was shocked. He told me that the experience was not his first.

We had no blades in the room. No one knows how he got the marks. This matter happened in the year 2000.
Geez, spirituality Exists, the main thing that creates the fear and mystery regarding spirituality is the inability of humans to comprehensively understand Spirituality for what it is ...thus giving rise to different interpretation via religion and other schools of thought....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by FxMasterz: 11:14am On Feb 29
Minsk24:

Geez, spirituality Exists, the main thing that creates the fear and mystery regarding spirituality is the inability of humans to comprehensively understand Spirituality for what it is ...thus giving rise to different interpretation via religion and other schools of thought....

Spot on!

This lack of understanding of what spiritually is has led man to create many religions and cults in an attempt to explore the spirit realm.
Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by Minsk24: 11:58am On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

Spot on!

This lack of understanding of what spiritually is has led man to create many religions and cults in an attempt to explore the spirit realm.
Exactly....but it is also important to note that religion provides spiritual knowledge to a certain extent, while it has its cons ,we cannot ignore the pros of religion from a spiritual point of view ..
Religion was also not explicitly created by man, the major religions all have backing of extraterrestrial species with varying agenda ...
Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by FxMasterz: 12:21pm On Feb 29
Minsk24:

Exactly....but it is also important to note that religion provides spiritual knowledge to a certain extent, while it has its cons ,we cannot ignore the pros of religion from a spiritual point of view ..
Religion was also not explicitly created by man, the major religions all have backing of extraterrestrial species with varying agenda ...

You're right. All religions and cults have extraterrestrial influences. They provide some deep secrets about spiritism to their adherents which consequently leads to varying degrees of spiritual experiences by the followers. This is the reason why each religious person holds his religion as being superior to that of others until he sees that some others have better experiences than himself. He then converts.
Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by Minsk24: 1:15pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

You're right. All religions and cults have extraterrestrial influences. They provide some deep secrets about spiritism to their adherents which consequently leads to varying degrees of spiritual experiences by the followers. This is the reason why each religious person holds his religion as being superior to that of others until he sees that some others have better experiences than himself. He then converts.
Exactly my point....
For example, whenever i argue with christains who feel their religion is superior, i give them a point and say, what happens when a Muslim in kano is faced with spiritual issues...does he run to a church? No, islam provides Muslims with tools to deal with spiritual issues, same way Hinduism provides its adherents with spiritual tools...
I had intense spiritual issues late last year, i knew it was time to fight back , i had no interest in christainity and decided to join eckankar, they provide logical reasons in their doctrines and practices, since i joined eck, i have been able to fight back the spiritual issues i was dealing with....
I have made a theory on spirituality...
My theory is this, there is something called dimensions, people call it spiritual realms, planes e.t.c....this dimensions coexist with our physical world...i have joined so many groups on Facebook that talks about astral projection, and people have gone to the astral plane and interacted with beings who reside there, the astral plane is the major source of spiritual activities on Earth...
I view these dimensions as probably a hologram, or sophisticated computer program, but it is difficult to explain the existence of these beings that live there ...
The spiritual warfare Christians talk about is as the result of the varying interest of these beings on humans, some are benevolent (angels, spirit guides) while some are malevolent (demons) then u also have humans who project into the astral plane with ulterior motives ...
Understanding these dimensions and the technology behind it will greatly unravel alot about spirituality for humans....
But then, another big confusion i have is this, how do u connect these dimensional beings to the beings that come with spaceship from other planets.? This is really deep and bugs me Everytime
Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by FxMasterz: 1:54pm On Feb 29
Minsk24:

Exactly my point....
For example, whenever i argue with christains who feel their religion is superior, i give them a point and say, what happens when a Muslim in kano is faced with spiritual issues...does he run to a church? No, islam provides Muslims with tools to deal with spiritual issues, same way Hinduism provides its adherents with spiritual tools...
I had intense spiritual issues late last year, i knew it was time to fight back , i had no interest in christainity and decided to join eckankar, they provide logical reasons in their doctrines and practices, since i joined eck, i have been able to fight back the spiritual issues i was dealing with....
I have made a theory on spirituality...
My theory is this, there is something called dimensions, people call it spiritual realms, planes e.t.c....this dimensions coexist with our physical world...i have joined so many groups on Facebook that talks about astral projection, and people have gone to the astral plane and interacted with beings who reside there, the astral plane is the major source of spiritual activities on Earth...
I view these dimensions as probably a hologram, or sophisticated computer program, but it is difficult to explain the existence of these beings that live there ...
The spiritual warfare Christians talk about is as the result of the varying interest of these beings on humans, some are benevolent (angels, spirit guides) while some are malevolent (demons) then u also have humans who project into the astral plane with ulterior motives ...
Understanding these dimensions and the technology behind it will greatly unravel alot about spirituality for humans....
But then, another big confusion i have is this, how do u connect these dimensional beings to the beings that come with spaceship from other planets.? This is really deep and bugs me Everytime

Well, it shouldn't bug you. I don't know why you decided to choose Eckankar against Christianity. Christianity has deep and very broad explanations for this spiritual phenomenon that bugs your mind.

Most Christians don't have a spiritual relationship that provides them with a solid spiritual experience. That's why most people see Christians as a joke. And indeed 98% of christians are a joke. They wouldn't even ever pray or study their Bible.

The truth is that, the many religions and cults brought about by extraterrestrial influences are well organized forms of deception from a singular source - Satan.

There's one God, the Creator. Since Satan has positioned himself as the enemy of God and man, he must bring confusions to man by presenting several counterfeits that make the original God difficult to discover.

The logic is quite simple. If there's only original dollar currencies in a box, it would be very easy for you to simply deep your hands into the box to interact with the real dollars. But when there's one real dollar mixed up with several counterfeits, the job of locating the real dollar becomes extremely difficult. That's the logic Satan uses to make people serve a fake creator instead of the real Creator. And when some people get frustrated by seemingly irreconcilable ideas or thoughts from their esteemed religions, he carefully navigates them towards a path where they either conclude that there's no God, or they themselves are the gods of themselves.

To find out the truth regarding Christianity, you'll first discover that 90% of conversions into Christianity from other religions or cults always bear the testimonies of supernatural encounters by the proselytes. The case is not peculiar to just Saul of Tarsus in the Bible. It's mostly a general thing. My dad was a chronic Muslim. He couldn't have ever become a Christian by mere preachings. It was a supernatural encounter that turned a chronic Muslim into an Evangelist.

Meanwhile, most people convert to other religions or cults mostly because of persuasion, seemingly logical correctness, force or inducements, it's not mostly so for converts into Christianity.. it's mostly due to some supernatural encounters with Jesus. Only a few exceptions exist.

And infact, you'll see renowned armed robbers, cultists, hardened criminals, etc recounting some supernatural experiences or the other when sharing their conversion stories. And such encounters are always followed by a transformed life. A change that couldn't have been self-induced.

The mission of Jesus on earth was to show the whole world who the true God is, in the midst of the serious confusion caused by Satan. My own personal spiritual experiences as an individual, especially the inner transformation that comes as a result of the works of the Holy Ghost to which nothing under the sun can be compared, is a Testament to the fact that Jesus Christ is real, and He does exactly what He promises. Or what can you say, when through the power of the Creator God made available to you as man, you frustrate the counsels of the gods other people worship, and destroy their works?

1 Like

Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by Minsk24: 2:21pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

Well, it shouldn't bug you. I don't know why you decided to choose Eckankar against Christianity. Christianity has deep and very broad explanations for this spiritual phenomenon that bugs your mind.

Most Christians don't have a spiritual relationship that provides them with a solid spiritual experience. That's why most people see Christians as a joke. And indeed 98% of christians are a joke. They wouldn't even ever pray or study their Bible.

The truth is that, the many religions and cults brought about by extraterrestrial influences are well organized forms of deception from a singular source - Satan.

There's one God, the Creator. Since Satan has positioned himself as the enemy of God and man, he must bring confusions to man by presenting several counterfeits that make the original God difficult to discover.

The logic is quite simple. If there's only original dollar currencies in a box, it would be very easy for you to simply deep your hands into the box to interact with the real dollars. But when there's one real dollar mixed up with several counterfeits, the job of locating the real dollar becomes extremely difficult. That's the logic Satan uses to make people serve a fake creator instead of the real Creator. And when some people get frustrated by seemingly irreconcilable ideas or thoughts from their esteemed religions, he carefully navigates them towards a path where they either conclude that there's no God, or they themselves are the gods of themselves.

To find out the truth regarding Christianity, you'll first discover that 90% of conversions into Christianity from other religions or cults always bear the testimonies of supernatural encounters by the proselytes. The case is not peculiar to just Saul of Tarsus in the Bible. It's mostly a general thing. My dad was a chronic Muslim. He couldn't have ever become a Christian by mere preachings. It was a supernatural encounter that turned a chronic Muslim into an Evangelist.

Meanwhile, most people convert to other religions or cults mostly because of persuasion, seemingly logical correctness, force or inducements, it's not mostly so for converts into Christianity.. it's mostly due to some supernatural encounters with Jesus. Only a few exceptions exist.

And infact, you'll see renowned armed robbers, cultists, hardened criminals, etc recounting some supernatural experiences or the other when sharing their conversion stories. And such encounters are always followed by a transformed life. A change that couldn't have been self-induced.

The mission of Jesus on earth was to show the whole world who the true God is, in the midst of the serious confusion caused by Satan. My own personal spiritual experiences as an individual, especially the inner transformation that comes as a result of the works of the Holy Ghost to which nothing under the sun can be compared, is a Testament to the fact that Jesus Christ is real, and He does exactly what He promises. Or what can you say, when through the power of the Creator God made available to you as man, you frustrate the counsels of the gods other people worship, and destroy their works?

I appreciate your point of view and have learnt alot from your posts sir
I am not a Christian so i find it difficult to have a coherent feedback. But i agree with the points u have made. .
On christainity and Eck, as an agnostic, Eck is way more preferable because of their point of view regarding spirituality, and they provide practical steps to help u visit the other dimensions and meet your spirit guide ...
Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by FxMasterz: 2:37pm On Feb 29
Minsk24:

I appreciate your point of view and have learnt alot from your posts sir
I am not a Christian so i find it difficult to have a coherent feedback. But i agree with the points u have made. .
On christainity and Eck, as an agnostic, Eck is way more preferable because of their point of view regarding spirituality, and they provide practical steps to help u visit the other dimensions and meet your spirit guide ...

You're welcome my brother.

Christianity also provides practical steps to help people meet God. Christianity makes you realize your full status as a respected entity in the spirit realm. Even the so called spirit guides are actually your subjects. They're not meant to lord it over you. After God, the next super-power in the entire universe is man. It is ignorance that makes man to give his worship to beings that are lesser than himself.

1 Like

Re: Agnostics Who Have Experienced The Supernatural Or Metaphysical Before... by GreaterFuture(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14
Let's not take it Religious and other Discussions.
Let's stay on purely you who has been In Religion and left, all through being sincere while in their religion (Christianity especially), and has experienced something supernatural.

This was partly inspired by the experience of two fairly educated persons, exposed travelled people, whom I trust their judgement too some extent, atleast when commenting on these matters, and had experience the supernatural. They said, indeed the supernatural exists.
They were once Religious too, but cooled off. Unlike mad atheists who don't know nothing and are impatient, Agnostics are still more balanced.

(1) (Reply)

Eve Was Not Adam's Helper Part 2 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Religion: According To Survey, Transgender Attend Church Services More Than.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.